It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Numbers and their significance

page: 13
<< 10  11  12    14  15  16 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 15 2006 @ 01:34 PM
link   
I Keep Seeing 468 Every where ,What Dose It Mean?

posted on Jul, 15 2006 @ 01:35 PM
link   
And I'm Da First One On 13th line On This???

posted on Jul, 15 2006 @ 11:11 PM
link   
I guess you could try a search engine, and you might get an explanation? But I don't know if it will apply in your situation.

I see 747 a lot, and I recently learned that a nearby road is numbered 747, but I remember seeing the number years ago. So I sometimes wonder if that has anything to do with the number?

Troy

posted on Jul, 17 2006 @ 08:31 AM
link   
I've heard of a psycic lady getting 747 also.

You can always take a crack at Hebrew or Greek Gematria on my site. I only have one word for the 468 in the Greek search List.

www.numberman.net...

posted on Jul, 18 2006 @ 01:53 AM
link   
You know whats funny...I started reading this thread yesterday & I got to about page 8 before I had to leave but last night.

I fell asleep a bit early because I was tired from gym & then I woke up and when I looked at the time it was 23:11 on the dot!!

Out of all the minutes in the hour - it had to be on 11:11. Not 11:12 or :10 etc but 11:11.

What if it has to do with our bodily clocks? - I quite often wake up about a minute before my alarm or sometimes I'd wake up and know that my alarm is just about to go off. What if I subconsiously wanted to wake up at that time & my body woke me up?

Strange

posted on Jul, 22 2006 @ 07:09 PM
link   
My number is 2.. i was born on 22nd of February (2nd month)... It spooked me out on my birthday in 2002 because it was all the 2s and everywhere i looked there was 2s.... i dont know if this is subconciously interlinked with the way i was thinking that day but it was a bit strange

I think the 12:11... 10:11... time things and 12:22 etc are just because every 11 minutes you look at the clock theres going to be a number like :11 or :22 or :33 etc. So that could just be coinsidence even though i would like to think it is relevant to something bigger

[edit on 22-7-2006 by Astrolux]

posted on Jul, 22 2006 @ 07:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by Zenem
What if it has to do with our bodily clocks? - I quite often wake up about a minute before my alarm or sometimes I'd wake up and know that my alarm is just about to go off. What if I subconsiously wanted to wake up at that time & my body woke me up?

Strange

My dad told me once that if (just before you go to bed) you hit your head (not hard) off the pillow... lets say 8 times it will set your internal alarm for 8am.... i tried this and it did actually work

I think this is just because you are subconciously reminding yourself when to wake up... just like waking up before your alarm... which also happens to me loads

posted on Jul, 22 2006 @ 07:18 PM
link   
Like I said before, I've been seeing 11:11 or 1:11 on clocks, receipts. my final score on a video game. I might not look at the clock for hours, but when I look up, it says 11:11, and this happens almost every day! Sometimes, I wonder if we're receiving a subliminal messge at 11:11, but I even changed my clocks to different times, but I still look up at 11:11.

posted on Jul, 22 2006 @ 07:37 PM
link   
Numbers? Okay.

Cybertroys post on this page was made at 11:11!!

What could be the significance of that?

Anyway, I just don't get it.

My theory is, that the people who keep seeing number combinations such as 666, 616, 11:11, 9:11, etc., etc. Also see many other combinations of other numbers as well.

But the significance of these numbers (666, 616 mark of the beast, for example) makes those instances stick in their head.

Just my 2 cents

Oh, and by the way, I keep seeing the number 32 all day. This has happened since oh maybe the later part of March this year. lol

[edit on 7/22/2006 by Mechanic 32]

posted on Jul, 22 2006 @ 11:08 PM
link   
Wow, I didn't even know I posted at 11:11.
Yeah, I see that number too. I may have never looked if you hadn't pointed it out.

I see 666 on the thermometer, I some how see it connected to weather, maybe odd weather events? But I'm not totally for sure 666 is completely a bad thing? Triple 7's I saw recently.

7:47 popped out a few times recently. It's like I'll look over and lo and behold, it's 7:47.

Troy

posted on Jul, 28 2006 @ 01:54 PM
link   
hey i'm also one of ya all that see theses numbers frequent basis.

It's didn't start until the mid 90's. i would have been a teenager then and always wondered what it was causing this and why this was happening. Its not the number your looking at, but the "FEELING" when looking at the number that makes this whole thing strange and giving a sense of hope, a sense that something bigger is happening out there than what we can see.

"In practice, that can mean moving from moment to moment when making decisions, even small decisions -- especially small decisions! If you expect the unexpected, synchronicity will emerge."

posted on Jul, 30 2006 @ 11:43 PM
link   
so here's the thing.
this is the first time I come to this forum and I came across it because I googled 11:11. And I googled 11:11 because it's gotten just to strange.
I didn't even read the full threads and I honestly don't think I will.

I don't even feel like telling the whole story and the more I read the weirder it gets.

So I've decided that by posting this note I am puting it out there and if there is something I need to know or learn or see it will come.

I think something important will happen very closely related to 11:11.

so there
[email protected]

I would like to hear or know more about this 11:11 deal hopefully from your own experience.

posted on Jul, 31 2006 @ 12:13 AM
link   
Well, 11 & 22 are both power numbers, or divine in some way.
Also the number 11 has been very significant in 9/11 including the shape of the towers themselves. Anything doubled increases it's power, so with all the symbology going on in these strange times it is only expected that an 11:11 encounter would be occurring. It would seem 11 is VERY important to someone.

Personally I am synced with 53 or 35 and lately it's everywhere, on semi trucks, in background of picture of osama, number of casualities, and many more!

posted on Aug, 9 2006 @ 12:51 AM
link   
Just to add I am seeing 11:11 VERY frequently now, 1:11 and 9:11 are quite common too, I never had this happen this often, it's kinda strange.

This is lately, not just for a long time, this was around the time I moved to the US.

posted on Aug, 15 2006 @ 06:27 PM
link   
as well as most of you I have been seeing 11:11, 9:11, and 1:11 alot lately and it's been more and more often lately. I asked around with a whole random lot of people coming up with a total of 88 people out of a hundred that state their recognition of the numberr 11 in some way shape or form quite often.

A little over a year ago or whenever the tsunami was,
I had a waking nightmare, also referred to as a hag or night terror, the when i awoke in bed it was 311 in the morning. I made sure to remember that because it was a scary as hell experiance for me. It must have been the first night terror I ever had that brought me out of a dead sleep. And I have never ever had one to my recollection before that. Anyway I woke the next morning to listen to the news of the tsunami hitting sri lanka and area.

Now just recently in the midst of this whole 11:11 and whtever other worldy events are occuring, I had another night terror. For somereason I am thinking that all this business is simply to warn us of im[pending dangers thus the definition of 11 trying to be figured as negative or positive can be taken either way because in the end it's simply the transmission of some type of warning that something is gonna happen.

Personally I think that huge earthquake along the west coast that has been due for a while is gonna be happening soon, real soon. maybe even the next year or two.

I recall an art bell radio show were he was talking to a remote veiwer ( clairvoyent) about some issues and in the interview the clairvoyant mention they did an exercise to look into the future and they saw seattle in ruins and on fire. They knew it was seattle because of the space needle. they said it's probably gonna happen in 2007. so srtap on the life jackets people lol. choi.

posted on Aug, 16 2006 @ 09:32 PM
link   
Amazing, is there any actual sientific research on this? I always see 9:11 and 11:11 on clocks, I always thought it a coincidence until someone else told me they did to.

posted on Aug, 19 2006 @ 07:27 AM
link   
For me I use numbers simply as a guid for my own thoughts.

a 1 in any combination of numbers for me especially in the middle or on the outside means a great deal to me.

X means alot simply because it marks the spot for me.

6 an indulgence signifier means im on the right track but for the wrong reason.

5 is what I always strive for it represents complete purity of everything for me.

420 well for me means the same as what the mtv generation perceives it to me. Come on we all have to have a sense of humor about our selves sometimes.

Oh ya and my birthday is 11/11 which is kinda cool for me as well.
also in america is the holidy for veterans day.

V or 5 in any comination for me is like hitting the jackpot but almost in a league with 1. Lol my computer says 205 right at this moment on the clock god I love when that stuff happens. woot woot 45 ats points am I balling atm or am I balling atm!!! IM also a virgin as well goes nice with the whole 5 thing. NO no im not sad to be a virgin im actually apreciating it more. you have no idea how much your mind is focused in thought when you dont copulate. It will be a sad day if i ever decide to loose it. An Insult for me perhaps for saying such things?

[edit on 19-8-2006 by Sonata]

posted on Aug, 19 2006 @ 02:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by Sonata
420 well for me means the same as what the mtv generation perceives it to me. Come on we all have to have a sense of humor about our selves sometimes.

what does the mtv generation perceive it to be? some of us aren't from that generation, and also don't have cable, wacka, wacka.

i have recently found a 'new' connection in my number signifigance 'path'.
i have mentioned it before on the web, ....1152. skeptics can't in good conscience say the same 'excuse' they use for , 111, 222, 333, 444, 555, 666, 777, 888, 999, 10:10, 11:11, 12:12, 1:23, 12:34, 911, 311, or 411, because it has no obvious pattern.
1152 'came to me' after i'd been first 'assaulted' by number patterns (11/2001).
being a guy who read revelation repeatedly as a teenager, and nostradamus, and who'd never been to church, my 'take' on the bible and prophecy is truly my own.
i looked at 11:11 passages, post 9/11( for 'fun', ....rev. 9:11 ), and was amazed to find reference to 'the two witnesses'. the first hit from a goggle search

witness = 576, 576 X 2 = 1152 (if a=1, b=2, c=3, etc.)...great dreams

the two witnesses passage, revelation 11:3

nine one oney, no?

infowars 'take'

and, remember, 3/11 was 911 days after 9/11.

i ask about 420 (4:20), because it is an actual 'signifigant' number to me. it seems to be a marker at the start of a (shared) revelation.

posted on Aug, 20 2006 @ 02:13 PM
link   
you obviously know how to search a subjct on google, look up 420 stoner story (original). Unless you already know why this numberis so famous. It represents a time anyway.

have fun.

420 represent!

posted on Aug, 23 2006 @ 09:07 AM
link   
Can someone tell me what's so special about the 11th? or the number 11?

All I know in Numrology is it's a double and distinctive number like 22 etc.. Someone mentioned this in one of the above post can you explain the importance of it, when someone is born on the 11th..

new topics

top topics

<< 10  11  12    14  15  16 >>

join