It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Numbers and their significance

page: 12
<< 9  10  11    13  14  15 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 17 2006 @ 09:38 AM
link   
One of my favorite things to happen was with my MP3 player.

I was uploading all night 45 gigs of music to my player so I could take it into work the next day. So what are the odds that the last one it can fit is called "Don't lose that number"

Was a bit freaky. So then I'm driving into the office that morning after this happens and I'm at the stop light and here comes a semi truck pulling up next to me. On the fuel tank that sits under the main cab is the number "111" in big numerals on a white tank. There was nothing else but the number 111 no other distractions.

posted on Mar, 27 2006 @ 09:36 PM
link   
I posted back a page. What was funny was that 121 is absolutley not my IQ, and BA121 was the incorrect callsign, he was BA131 in actual fact (although 121 was working aswell).

Syberkat - ive read loads & loads on synchronicity over the last few years and I totally subscribe to it, was just tired & lazy in my post! Try reading Jung or Jaques Vallee as they have written a lot on the subject. Colin Wilson aswell. Personally speaking, there are tonnes of little 'coincidences' in my life which for me, prove the idea of synchronisity. These are pointless little things which dont mean anything, just seem to happen deliberatley, as though to specifically prove it! I just refer to 'coincidence' for ease.

posted on Apr, 5 2006 @ 08:04 PM
link   
i'm sorry if this i am about to ask had already been asked, but i didn't read the previous 12 pages on this thread...

what is the meaning of number 9?

recently several events occured with me and a person dear to me involving the number 9...

for instance...

I knew someone on the April the 9th.
That girl was born on the 27th = 2+7 = 9
She died in the 9th of January, exactly 9 months after we met.
This weekend will be the 9th of April, exactly 1 year after we first gone out, and it will be the Easter sunday.

there are also other odd things... but i don't think they realy matter under the topic of this thread.

any thoughts?

[edit on 5-4-2006 by Falkner]

posted on Apr, 6 2006 @ 12:21 AM
link   
yes falkner why or how did your friend die?

posted on Apr, 6 2006 @ 12:30 AM
link   
Think on this too!

Sent: Monday, April 03, 2006 11:03 PM
Subject: Fw: time and tide

Now this is different....

Think about this--

On Wednesday of next week, at two minutes and three seconds after 1:00
in the morning, the time and date will be 01:02:03 04/05/06.

That won't ever happen again.

You may now return to your (normal ?) life.

I opened that email at 1:02 thursday lol.

think about june 6 at 6:06:06
hmmmmmm

posted on Apr, 19 2006 @ 11:56 PM
link   
i thought it strange that i was consistantly seeing 11:11 and 1:11. For months i brushed it off because i thought it was a coincidence. It came to a point that i told my brother that something bad might happen Nov. 11, 2005 or January 11, 2005. I do believe in signs considering that i am a christian, and thought it was perhaps a sign from God.

However, after both dates had passed i don't recall seeing the 11:11 and 1:11 anymore until recently when i was in a state of backslidding. After seeing it again it made a profound impression on me and i simply googled 11:11 and i came across a site that says that 11:11 etc is a "good sign" from angels and it also said and i quote " you are going in the right direction." It was this statement that made me drop to my knees and pray and ask for forgiveness.

I do believe 11:11 is real, but i know from personal experience it is NOT a good thing.

posted on Apr, 20 2006 @ 03:31 PM
link   
I keep seeing 11-11 it was on the verge of driving me mad, until i saw an article on it last night!
hence me joining this interesting place!

posted on Apr, 21 2006 @ 09:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by Shortness
i thought it strange that i was consistantly seeing 11:11 and 1:11. For months i brushed it off because i thought it was a coincidence. It came to a point that i told my brother that something bad might happen Nov. 11, 2005 or January 11, 2005. I do believe in signs considering that i am a christian, and thought it was perhaps a sign from God.

However, after both dates had passed i don't recall seeing the 11:11 and 1:11 anymore until recently when i was in a state of backslidding. After seeing it again it made a profound impression on me and i simply googled 11:11 and i came across a site that says that 11:11 etc is a "good sign" from angels and it also said and i quote " you are going in the right direction." It was this statement that made me drop to my knees and pray and ask for forgiveness.

I do believe 11:11 is real, but i know from personal experience it is NOT a good thing.

I think you should take a step back and re-evaluate your ideals and concepts of the world for a second.

The more you are reminded of and contemplate about the negativity well you relate it to 11:11, the more your going to experiance negative affects because you yourself are the one thinking.

Subconcious plays a large part in this and self fulfilling destiny.

posted on Apr, 24 2006 @ 11:09 AM
link   
33 is the number of ultimate truth. Your brain is encoded to become aware of this number when your thought processes have reached a level where you are becoming ready to learn the ultimate truth. The number acts as a spirit guide.

Or so they say on this website! www.thetrinitycreation.com

I'm a 33 girl, it's haunting me and ruling my life. I get some comfort from this idea, whether it be true or not. The only trouble is, what if finding the ultimate truth means death?

posted on Apr, 25 2006 @ 10:28 PM
link   
You create your own reality, 33 be it what it may.
If you become fixated on that one subject so be it but try not to, That's the ultimate truth.

posted on May, 4 2006 @ 07:51 PM
link   
the 1st, 2nd and 3rd post are all significant to me.
the time 2:22 for the first post is the day my mother (22nd) and father were born (2nd). my friend is also born on 2/22.

the 2nd post mentions a father passing on 2/15. my grandmothers birthday

the 3rd i can relate to cause i woke up the morning of my birthday and saw the time 2:21 which is the time i was born...

prettty neat stuff that surrounds numbers. i thing they play a great signifacant role on who were are and are place in time.

just think of the other intelligent species in our i-neverse that can write computer code beyond 0's and 1's. *[cough]genetic code[cough]*

im looking at the clock right now and it says 5:43 it's counting backwards

posted on May, 4 2006 @ 07:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by arawak420
the 1st, 2nd and 3rd post are all significant to me.
the time 2:22 for the first post is the day my mother (22nd) and father were born (2nd). my friend is also born on 2/22.

the 2nd post mentions a father passing on 2/15. my grandmothers birthday

the 3rd i can relate to cause i woke up the morning of my birthday and saw the time 2:21 which is the time i was born...

prettty neat stuff that surrounds numbers. i thing they play a great signifacant role on who were are and are place in time.

just think of the other intelligent species in our i-neverse that can write computer code beyond 0's and 1's. *[cough]genetic code[cough]*

im 33 myself right now as well. and the year is 06.

everytime a person becomes 72(year i was born) years of age, my current age is the year they were born

i was shot in the face w/ a shotgun on 11/11/1991. i was 19 years old. the dates is read the same backwards..

im looking at the clock right now and it says 5:43 it's counting backwards

posted on May, 28 2006 @ 07:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by Magickesists
Could 2003/ub313 be planet x. What if planet ex has an alien race living inside of it and now that we see the planet they will come back to visit again. It's the atlanteans living on planet x, Hmmmmm maybe they have crazy ways of sending information to us with numbers and they're responsible for numbers being integrated so heavily into our cultures.

Hey Magickesists i think you could be right about that..its rare to still find people who express intrest in Planet X/Nibiru.

btw, i see 11:11 & 11:22,i used to see 3:11 alot..and it turns out that the first and last time i ever diid shrooms was on 3/11/06...the kid i happened to be with that day was listeneing to a 3:11 cd..and the person who recommended them to me has a phone number with the last 4 digits 4311

notice how eleven sounds just like heaven?

another wierd occurence happened when i dropped my bike and the number 11 became sctrached on my seat and theres no way to clean it off..its just ingraved or something.

just like the bible says those who seek god should find him..maybe this is how we know we found she/he /they are giving us numerical signs to show us that we are on the right path.

nice topic

posted on May, 28 2006 @ 07:54 AM
link   
Hey i juss wanted to add something to the mix..

many of you might have herd of a band called Blink182

well add those numbers up and you reach 11

1+8+2=11

For some reason i dont know about Blink 182 split apart..but the lead singer moved on to start another band called Angels and Airwaves

does anybody else see the connection im trying to make?

posted on May, 31 2006 @ 04:46 AM
link   
www.uri-geller.com...

www.collective.11-11.streamlinetrial.co.uk...

www.numberman.net...

The first page has a list of elevens that is interesting, the second is a link page to many 11 11 sites, and the third is a good one by numberman, ATS member, and number wiz.

I saw a movie called Turk182, and when Blink182 arrived, that was my first thought as to where the name came from, but who knows. I like all the small things, and I like their sound. The 11:11AM Dec. 21, 2012 solstice is my favorite 1111 event, though the 11:11, Nov. 11th armistice is pretty cool too.

posted on May, 31 2006 @ 05:16 AM
link   
Ever since i was a kid 11:11 has caught my attention with unusual happenings at those times and dates. I used to complain about it but my friends thoguht i was just weird. I'd definitely get a strange vibe from it.

Here's a story for ya, on 11/1 i was driving to work, wet road, tried to brake, hit crosswalk paint that was ice slick, slid into the back of an off duty cop's brand new explorer. On 11/11 i'm driving to work again, and at he same spot my speedometer fails, a few seconds later, i get pulled over/ticketed for doing 10mph over.

I do have an unusual amount of strangeness surrounding me, i was born on friday the 13th, but never was superstitious. Over the years so much has happened on a daily basis that forces me to believe there's significance to numbers, and statistics.

posted on Jun, 3 2006 @ 08:21 AM
link   
I posted an amusing 1111 pic I got just yesterday on the 1111 forum along with some other amusing things.

www.11-11.streamlinetrial.co.uk...

posted on Jun, 5 2006 @ 01:58 PM
link   
Man I have been getting like unviversal connectiopn craziness going on lately I litterally know that somethings gonna happen. and soon.

I don't know why but I seem to be seeing 11:11 everyday, and it's like really weird because i won't be even thinking about time and I'll jerk my head i nthe direction of a clock all the time to see either 11:11 or 3:11. yesterday I saw 9:11 while I was conferring about the june sixth idea with a friend.

I'm interested to se what mayhem breaks out from all the satanists tomorrow. interestingly enough imagine that the end of the world is supposed to be in 2012.

well it would seem to me for some reason the ball is already rolling on that and that i seem to be starting to put peices together in a puzzle to see what's gonna happen. I don't wanna be a prophet of doom but I'm just getting really really strong vibes on this stuff. when i start seeing the picture in a larger form i'll update you guys.

posted on Jun, 14 2006 @ 03:32 PM
link   
hey, someone mentioned number 69 round here? whats the story behind this number ?

posted on Jun, 15 2006 @ 07:07 PM
link   
well there it is the big picture!!!!!!!!!
that's the future in a nutshell if world war three doesn't break out. maybe I was seeing the numbers because of my own sense of fear of not seeing the movie well it was still out.

top topics

<< 9  10  11    13  14  15 >>

join