It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I've had it!!!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 3 2005 @ 06:46 PM
link   
man i've had it! we've got so many different most frequently posted is on john titor but anyway this is so dumb. there are so many doomsday prophecies it's ridiculous! if were goin to die who cares I've heard thatso many times in so many ways if we're goin to die get the best out of life. people scare to easy! any way I feel that we look at the negative side of stuff TO MUCH!!!

[edit on 3-8-2005 by ArtemisFowl]

posted on Aug, 3 2005 @ 07:10 PM
link   
oh yeah please post!

posted on Aug, 3 2005 @ 08:41 PM
link   
Wait, you just said something about John Titor, then something on doomsday prophecies. Yes, I agree about the doomsday prophecies. If we aren't going to die one way, we are going to die another. This planet really doesn't like humans...

-Chris

posted on Aug, 3 2005 @ 11:56 PM
link   
Doomsday prophecy is basically saying, one is scared of lying in a deep hard cold dark ground being eaten by maggots and other predators who careless if one was a good-hearted, fair-minded, wise person. And all that is left, are memories from those who knew us at one time in their lives. As we read these words, some guy or gal just died, and he or she too said the same thing we are thinking as of now, that other guy or gal died last night...the best way to go about life is to live, to cherish every breath one takes in. To strive for wisdom, to keep a healthy exterior and interior (body), to like and to love one another, and to let others do the same. Life is simple, death is simple...living it, at times, is the hardest. And in order to live it one must think and feel only life, not concentrating on death, dwelling on negativity (like the member said), enjoy each day and plan as realistically as one can for the future. All else is illusion or delusion. The beauty of humanity is choice, we can choose to live or we can choose to dwell on death. So I say, live. You?

posted on Aug, 4 2005 @ 12:35 AM
link   
ArtemisFowl

I agree. There are more people here wondering about the CIA than there are agent's working for the CIA. In a way, this very site is what it's posters accuse others of being : a conspiracy. The simple stuff is usually standing right before ones eye's, yet it's the conspiracy in which complexity and creativity lingers. Those two alway's go hand & hand with a caper.

posted on Aug, 4 2005 @ 03:34 PM
link   
Hey ArtemisFowl.

Always remember that Life is just as bad as somebody thinx and on the other hand, just because you are paranoid, it don't mean that they're not out there waiting to get you!

I mean, just imagine being a Siamese twin joined to your brother from the neck down. You've only got 1 pair of arms and legs and share the same bottom hole - but he's gay!

And did you know that a suicide is just an introverted murderer?

posted on Aug, 4 2005 @ 04:06 PM
link   
even if people are out to getcha SO WHAT! as for suicide dont do it! and its not the only way out chew it over with Twix chocolate bar! any wayI didnt know that thanks for informing me. if one twin thats stuck with you is like that then get surgery QUICK!!! or turn him straight

posted on Jan, 19 2006 @ 07:24 PM
link   
so basically what i'm tryin to say is that if the world ends what are you worried about everyone you know will come with you. Nothing to be afraid of then now is there? what is so wrong about the world ending anyway the human race kills its own race day by day if the world ends then we get a second chance to lead a less stressful life wherever we end up

cheers!

posted on Jan, 31 2006 @ 05:10 PM
link   
we are the worlds largest predator we shoot each other doown daily

we kidnap
or we do stupid stuff
:bnghd::bash:

its amazing how many murders are commited in one day globally we can always try to prevent war but its that urge of dominancy that keeps us so blood thirsty we will kill each other in do time alls we need is that one little spark that will drive us to madness thus creates our own destruction what we need is a way to stop our ancestral blood thirst then the world will not end and then we prosper as peaceful people that instead of betraying friends and family at every corner we could help people you can blame violent movies and grand theft auto games for us having so many young murderers but the truth is that we are "having our blood thirst that was unlocked by our ancestors many years up to our existence" is being unleashed early we are not peace loving people we are people of war, death, and destruction!!!

p.s please reply

posted on Feb, 1 2006 @ 10:29 AM
link   
I'd forgotten this thread existed.

I have just been told......well not just.........just before Xmas, that the year 2006 is going to be a
bummer for us, we mere humans.

According to the Bile Prophesies, we're all going to die in 2006.

to the lot of 'em.
volcanoes, tsunami, earthquakes, aircraft crashes, lightning strikes, bird flu, Ebola, aids - who the
cares?

So
to all the doom merchants. May you slowly fester and drop off the face of the earth - before you bore the rest of us to death, that it!

posted on Feb, 1 2006 @ 04:29 PM
link   
ya this is an old thread isnt it anyway people i quote this from my own mouth

"stop worrying about death and live your life the way you wish to, you will all die one day so make the best out what you have!!!"

posted on Feb, 1 2006 @ 08:52 PM
link   
ps please post

posted on Feb, 2 2006 @ 03:48 PM
link   
I guess that's why 'Dr Strangelove learnt to stop worrying and loved the bomb'.

It's the Mutually Assured Destruction thing. Perhaps they [the Doom Merchants] actually want the Earth destroyed then, in that final second of existance, he, she or it, can shout at the top of their lungs,

See! I
told you so!

posted on Feb, 7 2006 @ 06:52 AM
link   
John Titor Is WRONG, I'm REALLY from the future and that's not how it goes at all.
Picture terminator, but with pink elephants and space ants.
"It is the year 2029, the global speed limit is 35, EVERYWHERE."
*Dun dun dun D-DUN, Dun dun dun D-DUN, Beeeweoweeeoooo, weeeooo, we we weeo weooo. Dun dun dun D-DUN, Dun dun dun D-DUN.*

new topics

top topics

join