It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Evil by Number & the Third Anti-Christ

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 3 2005 @ 06:45 PM
link   
This is quite possibly the most famous verse in the Bible.

“Here is Wisdom. Let him who has understanding reckon the number of the beast, for it is the number of a man; and it’s the number six hundred and sixty-six.”

It is universally accepted this verse invokes a simple code called gematria.

Jesus transliterated into Greek as “Iesous”, Greek letters all having a numeric value give 10,8,200,70,400&200 Total 888

You can apply a numerical system to any language to try and get a result (a=1 , b=2 etc)

Hitler (using a=100 b=101 c=102 etc) = 666

Muhammad (using a=75,b=76,c=77 etc) = 666

Your probably thinking I’ve heard this before but…..

I’ve always been convinced that Osama Bin Laden is the Third Anti Christ but cant find anything on the net to link him to 666 using a numerical system, still convinced I’ve worked out its his name, It is actually Usama Bin Ladin ( USAama no coincidence here, he was known as this initially in the West until someone saw stars and stripes in the beginning of his name, Bin Ladin is the correct spelling as used by his family’s construction firm “BinLadin brothers for contracting and Industry”.)

With no further a do…

Usama Bin Ladin (using a=43, b=44, c=45 etc) = 666

Skeptics would say this is all number trickery, try it your self there not many names you will get turning into 666.

You’ve probably heard of Satan, Lucifer and Sorat .Sorat (the sun demon) is the one I wish to deal with, Supposedly the most fearsome of the three and more powerful spiritually, as Legend has it he surfaces every 666 years , so the story go’s AD666 concerns events in Afghanistan , AD1332 concerned the Templars and victims of the inquisition.AD1998 Usama Bin Laden & Co. openly declare war on the west !

(maybe of interest to you is to point out the contrast between the number of the evil , 666, and the number of the divine, 888... In 888 you can see the superabundant perfection, the three-fold 7+1. On the other hand 666 indicates the three-fold failure to reach perfection, 7-1. This shows how doomed to failure Islamofascism is)

Hope my post was of interest to some of you ! My first post here at abovetopsecret.

Cheers.

posted on Aug, 3 2005 @ 09:16 PM
link   
If we follow Gematria then I am the second coming, because the name I have chosen for myself is the same as "Jesus the christ"

The number of perfection as you say, is more popularly refered to as 777, not 888.
You can't divide 777 evenly without getting a decimal, 888 on the other hand
divides by 4 to 222, and divides by 2 to 444 and by 8 its 111, the list goes on.
Which makes it not a perfect number but a number that is perfectly divisible too often to be perfect.

Osama Bin Laden is with 99.9999% certainty dead.
There goes your "Anti-Christ" theory right through dialysis tubes.

The most famous verse from the Bible? How about Thou shalt not kill, thou shalt not steal, etc etc.
How about "In the beginning..."
The 666 verse is just popularized by media and paranoid raising fanatics to evoke a fear element.
In fact Revelations was written by a madman recluse.

Hitler is not his full name, and he was not and is not the only hitler who lived, so throw that theory out. Muhammad is also Mohammed and is also not his full name or the only one with that name so throw that theory out.

You seem to also be changing your number code with each name, very flawed.

If I use the actual greek gematria
Muhammad = 534 = greek sqenos transliterated to STHEENOS which means "strength,vigor"
Hebrew gematria = 131 with many equal words none of them very ominous.

Mohammad = 204 = greek lord...guess what that means!!
Hebrew gematria = 201 equal to the hebrew "AR" meaning "Light"

Hitler = 448 and there is no equivalent in greek
With Hebrew Gematria its 254, among the equal words is "ChMVR" meaning "an ass" (word for donkey filtered)

Usama Bin Ladin = 799
With Hebrew Gematria its 908 which is only equal to "ChShM" than name of or meaning " Third king of Edom"

Try this one:
Ronald Wilson Reagan
Count the letters in each part of his name.

[ignorance removed- by Legalizer]

Who did he hand power to while he was basically brain damaged for eight years?
Thats Right, George Herbert Walker Bush.
Reagans home address was even 666 and his wife had it changed.
Reagan was a very heavy supporter of Saddam Hussein even after Hussein used
chemical warfare against the Iranians. His right hand man started WWIII by having
his state department give Saddam the go ahead to invade Kuwait.

They want to put Reagan on money...putting the "can not buy or sell without the mark"
situation more close to Reagan as anti-christ than anyone. They do not put Mohammad on money, nor is Osama ever going to get on money. Neither will Hitler get that.
Reagan is the only suspect who might.

[edit on 4-8-2005 by Legalizer]

[edit on 4-8-2005 by Legalizer]

posted on Aug, 3 2005 @ 09:51 PM
link   
Legalizer, although I admire your name, I have to point out to you that Reagan did not take a shot to the head, he was hit in the chest area. However, James Brady, who was his Press Secretary, took a direct shot to the head that resulted in him being confined to a wheelchair for life. As a result, Sarah Brady, James' wife, pushed very hard for tougher gun control laws that culminated in the passing of the "Brady Bill" in 1993.

Cug

posted on Aug, 3 2005 @ 11:24 PM
link   
You can't just make up number/letter values at random until you get them to equal what you want. That's just not how gematria works.

The idea behind gematria in the Hebrew and Greek languages is they used their letters as numbers, so every word also had a numerical value.

I have not seen any English gematria system that worked very well. Some of them are interesting if you use particular document to come up with a system, and then only apply it to that document. (or sometimes related documents).

A little fun with numbers using

A =13 B =12 C =11 D = 10 E = 9 F = 8 G = 7 H = 6 I = 5 J = 4 K = 3 L = 2 M = 1 N = 0
O = -1 P = -2 Q = -3 R = -4 S = -5 T = -6 U = -7 V = -8 W = -9 X = -10 Y = -11 Z = -12

NumberCruncher = 33

december twenty one two thousand twelve = 33 (the end of the Mayan Calender)
earthquake = 33
Hades = 33
infernal = 33
Judas Iscariot =33
skull and bones = 33

posted on Aug, 4 2005 @ 12:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by QuietRenegade
Legalizer, although I admire your name, I have to point out to you that Reagan did not take a shot to the head, he was hit in the chest area. However, James Brady, who was his Press Secretary, took a direct shot to the head that resulted in him being confined to a wheelchair for life. As a result, Sarah Brady, James' wife, pushed very hard for tougher gun control laws that culminated in the passing of the "Brady Bill" in 1993.

Oh you are right, silly me screwing up my facts, duh. I was like 10 at the time, and just became a Christian and my grandparents had convinced me Reagan was the Anti-Christ, so it all gets muddled up in the memory banks.

Thanks for the correction. I'll read it three times to remember, must remember, must remember.

posted on Aug, 4 2005 @ 12:40 PM
link   
Here is an interesting thought. Since there is no "w" in Hebrew, the closest letter would be "v". The numerical equivalent to "v" is 6. So vvv is equal to 666. Think about that next time you type www dot

posted on Aug, 10 2005 @ 11:15 PM
link   
Forget adding things up the bible says the person that will protect the jewish homeland when they sigh a peace agreement and give up land they know is to their dislike and it is land if they did not have this protection would put the whole jewish state in trouble for it would be to their downfall and ruin.

posted on Aug, 11 2005 @ 11:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by NumberCruncher

(maybe of interest to you is to point out the contrast between the number of the evil , 666, and the number of the divine, 888... In 888 you can see the superabundant perfection, the three-fold 7+1. On the other hand 666 indicates the three-fold failure to reach perfection, 7-1. This shows how doomed to failure Islamofascism is)

Yes--the inadequacy of man on his own, always one short of being in the clear, always in need of a sacrifice, never quite getting to the point of even breaking even. The OT sacrificial system--and even much of modern christianity, most clearly evidenced by the RCC's teaching that 'penance' is required of man! Penance won't work! Penance is the very nature of 666. Teachings that there is something man can do to get past 666, but in truth there is no way man can create 777, since 7 is the highest prime number and cannot be created. Just like 1,3, and 5.

1 = unity
2= duality
3 = seed
4 = creation
5 = grace
6 = man and death (and thus, the hope for redemption)
7 = divine perfection
8 = regeneration
9 = judgment
10 = crown

1,3,5, and 7 cannot be created by man--they are divine in origin--God, the seed, grace, and perfection

2, 4, 6, 8, 9, and 10 are all products created by God's will through Himself combined with creation

2 is the perception of good and evil--eating of the tree caused division in His house

4 is the seed and God--together the creature becomes a living soul

6 is the duality manifested in the seed--and herein lies the secret: if good overcomes evil, then the death becomes the transformation. If evil resists good, then the man remains in death. The only way to get beyond 6 is through the doorway of death--for none can live unless they first die.

8 is the duality and creation--manifested by Christ overcoming duality and therefore becoming head over all He created.

9 is the seed multiplied by the seed--and if God is added, 9 becomes 10. And that is the crown of Christ--the seed of man and the seed of God, obeying God to overcome all.

The 'beast' is man, himself!

I said in mine heart, God shall judge the righteous and the wicked: for there is a time there for every purpose and for every work. I said in mine heart concerning the estate of the sons of men, that God might manifest them, and that they might see that they themselves are beasts. For that which befalleth the sons of men befalleth beasts; even one thing befalleth them: as the one dieth, so dieth the other; yea, they have all one breath; so that a man hath no preeminence above a beast: for all is vanity. All go unto one place; all are of the dust, and all turn to dust again. Who knoweth the spirit of man that goeth upward, and the spirit of the beast that goeth downward to the earth?
Ecclesiastes 3:17-21

And the 'image of the beast' is the god which man creates in answer to his needs--not the God which is true, who created man. An image is a reflection, and the god which religion promotes is one that man made according to his understanding of God, instead of the understanding that God Himself can only give.

+++++++++++++++++++++++

If you're unaware of the fibonacci sequence, check this out. IMO, this is proof of God--no randomness in creation, no accident in perfect order. The sequence of numbers is also found prominent in the bible's theme of man's progression from the fall to restoration.

1, 3, 5, 8, 13, 21, 34, 55, 89, 144.

I haven't discovered all of them yet, but I have seen 1, 3, 5, 7, 13, 21, and 144!

And it starts with one and ends with 144,000.

In regard to it's relation to pi--
God is the center of the circle, and every soul found in the circumference, equal with each other and infinitely able to be added to and never exceed perfection.

posted on Aug, 11 2005 @ 11:53 PM
link   
I believe God told us to add the number 666 and its the numbers of humans?????

posted on Aug, 12 2005 @ 12:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by slymattb
I believe God told us to add the number 666 and its the numbers of humans?????

It is.
And 6 x 3 = 18 which is 1 + 8 = 9 judgment.

The bible begins man in the garden--for a very brief time. And the next 7000 years were spent as beast--but in the end, as in the beginning, we will be 'men' once again and no longer beasts.

Compare the story of Nebuchadnezzar's 'madness' in the book of Daniel.

Everything in Daniel seems applicable to the individual human's individual path of restoration, and it's shown by the characters of Daniel, King Neb, and his son, who saw the writing on the wall. Daniel represents sons of God, the Belshazzar represents the fallen sons of God--and Neb is the path of all, in general--from fallen to restored, with time spent as a 'beast.'

It is not a demeaning thing to say men are beasts, it's only a way of saying that our physical bodies are not truly our 'real' bodies--and living in the flesh is more like a beast than a son of God.

Check these two verses out:

Here is wisdom. Let him that hath understanding count the number of the beast: for it is the number of a man; and his number is Six hundred threescore and six.
Revelation 13:18

And he measured the wall thereof, an hundred and forty and four cubits, according to the measure of a man, that is, of the angel.
Revelation 21:17

These two verses/ideas are directly related--somehow. I know not yet exactly the nature of their connection, but definitely there is a riddle there.

[edit on 8/12/2005 by queenannie38]

posted on Aug, 12 2005 @ 12:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by Legalizer

I think that, too. You're only about the second person I've encountered whose said that. I refuse to live in fear of dead men.

posted on Aug, 12 2005 @ 12:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by prophetseeker
Forget adding things up the bible says the person that will protect the jewish homeland when they sigh a peace agreement and give up land they know is to their dislike and it is land if they did not have this protection would put the whole jewish state in trouble for it would be to their downfall and ruin.
What protection? Who?

posted on Aug, 14 2005 @ 03:51 PM
link   
I actully heared that our ss# could or would be the 666 numbers. I am not too share about this.

posted on Aug, 19 2005 @ 01:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by queenannie38

Originally posted by Legalizer

I think that, too. You're only about the second person I've encountered whose said that. I refuse to live in fear of dead men.

Ill start with this ...

I cant see how you can dismiss Osama as the third anti-christ on the basis that you think he is dead , Hitler is dead , does that exclude him from being an anti christ?

Also to be inline with your 99.999% he's dead theory they would virtually need a body that's had dna testing and all to allow such a small margin of error.

Cheers.

posted on Aug, 19 2005 @ 08:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by NumberCruncher
Ill start with this ...

I cant see how you can dismiss Osama as the third anti-christ on the basis that you think he is dead , Hitler is dead , does that exclude him from being an anti christ?

Also to be inline with your 99.999% he's dead theory they would virtually need a body that's had dna testing and all to allow such a small margin of error.

Cheers.
The only man I could remotely feel justified in making the suggestion he is 'the antichrist' has been dead longer than Christ has lived as resurrected. That would be Nimrod--the true father of all that is 'antichrist'--metropolitan centers rife with greed and avarice, and the modern farce of religion.

But even that's a far stretch, because....

no where in the bible does it truly say 'The Antichrist.' It says false this and thats, and it says antichrist. But in the original Greek, there is no article ('the'). That is an added designation which (and I'm guestimating on this one) probably arose about the time of the reformation. But maybe earlier. At any rate--if you read the bible accurately--without adding theology or so-called modern prophecy interpretation--you will find there is no 'The Antichrist.'

Christ said 'who's not for us is against us.' There is but one spirit of truth in this world--all other spirits are otherwise. That means they are all 'antichrist.' The devil's got everyone distracted from the pervasive dominating spirit of 'antichrist' with the idea they must be looking for 'The Antichrist.'

It's the oldest form of doctoring in the world!

posted on Aug, 19 2005 @ 08:56 PM
link   
The bible leads to believe there is more than one antichrist. In the gospels some where, it gives a description on who is a antichrist. But revelations talks about the great antichrist. some believe he will be the pope, some say he is Count Hans Kolvenbach some believe this man to be the black pope, and is head od the Jesuit Order who supposedly trying to start thr NWO. There is no fact. Some say THE ANTICHRIST will not show up till the end of times. One way or other there things in God's eys that are antichrist. And most likely there is a antichrist. read revelations it will help.

new topics

top topics

join