It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Belgium triangle UFO audio!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 3 2005 @ 05:47 PM
link   
link

Listen to this! Audio of the triangle sightings in Belgium in the late 80's and early 90's. I had never heard this before.

[edit on 3-8-2005 by DJDOHBOY]

posted on Aug, 4 2005 @ 03:00 AM
link   
Well the link doesn't work for me, but I thought the triangle was silent.

posted on Aug, 4 2005 @ 04:38 AM
link   
thats really interesting i think ive seen that somewhere before though.

posted on Aug, 4 2005 @ 04:49 AM
link   
Good mix of old footage from a few UFO/EBE Documentories. Belgium was one if not the first to go public with their UFO encounters, thinking then it was a secret US project, I believe it all happened in /91?

Oh, Then Col Debrauer is now Gen DeBrauer, he broke the intercept activity.

Dallas

posted on Aug, 4 2005 @ 08:10 PM
link   
Something definitely was going on there at the time.
In the early ´90's I was a teenager and in what in Flemmish is called "Chiro", its some kind of a youth movement.
Every year we used to go on camp for 10 days. One year I'll never forget.
Don't remember which year it was exactly but i certainly do remember what happened. It's the reason for my intrest in Aliens , Ufo's and unexplainable things.

We went with our group on a trip through the woods. Was in the neighbourhood of a place called St. Vith which lies in the region where many UFO's where spotted. As it was getting dark we where about to set things up for the night. Me and a mate went away to get some wood for a fire. At a certain moment a light passed us about 25meters from us. We where stunned. We where in the middle of nowhere so what the heck was it? Since it didnt return we went on.
At a certain moment we saw strange lights. Very high though not really in the air it seemd. We stopped walking and looked at the lights untill we noticed that under those lights things where moving around. We couldnt figure out if it where humans or not but they seemd too tall to be humans. We where getting worried since the lights and what was under them where coming closer. So it weren't streetlights. It weren't humans with lights on their head... but what was it then?
Anyway, we where getting scared and ran to our group where we told one of our leaders what we saw. At first he didnt believe us but then he seemd to notice that we where scared as hell and he told us to show him what we saw. So we went back. And then he saw it also, we tried to get closer untill he became scared aswell. Told us to lay down. Which we did, after a minute or 2, he said "we gotta get out of here" after which we went back to the group and he told them we wherent staying in this wood for the night and ordered everyone to start walking fast outta there. We didnt see it again..

Afterwards we looked on maps of the woods there. In that part where no roads, not even littleones. So weren't streetlights or other things. Besides, I never seen vehicles with lights that high and certainly not in the middle of the night and in such places.
So after all these years theres still this question : what was it..

I actually never spoke with him anymore about it. Maybe I should. Since then I got intrested in Aliens, UFO's and everything around. Because I want to find out what the f I saw that night.
Normally I'm the kind of person that has to see something before believing it, except in this case.

posted on Aug, 4 2005 @ 08:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by Dallas

Good mix of old footage from a few UFO/EBE Documentories. Belgium was one if not the first to go public with their UFO encounters, thinking then it was a secret US project, I believe it all happened in /91?

Oh, Then Col Debrauer is now Gen DeBrauer, he broke the intercept activity.

Dallas
General belief was indeed that it was a US project. Since we where kept in silence by ie. what was on the airbase in Kleine Brogel. (www.globalsecurity.org...

There where rumors so people thought these UFO's could aswell be from the USA.

The UFO's however, can it be they where "stealth" planes or prototypes? Isnt that the time they where being tested?

[edit on 4-8-2005 by Calibre]

new topics

top topics

join