It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

9/11 Consolidation Project

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 3 2005 @ 02:57 PM
link   
Over the past few days I've been sifting through several threads pertaining to the 9/11 conspiracy and attempting to list all the facts in one huge reference thread.

The reason I'm attempting this consolidation is for a reference point. Basically, if a new member comes along, and feels the need to add to a conversation, they can query the list of facts and see if they subject has been brought up previously or not.

The 9/11 Conspiracy, true or not, is a stunning showmanship of our data gathering and theorizing abilities. But so often are our threads subjected to repeated facts worded different ways. Just about every good thread we have going on ATS seems to be subjected to this full circle of repeating data and arguing them all over again.. and again.. and again..

I currently have upwards of 10 pages of data gathered from only 1 thread. There are around 3-4 threads that I'd like to consolidate into this post.. but I'm finding it harder and harder to discern the facts from facts already presented in a different manner.

I started my report by going page by page, picking and choosing the facts from each page of a thread, listing them, and then, after I have all the information gathered, I'm going to categorize everything into specific subjects, and supply links to each thread/page the information appears on.

It's a tedious task, and I fear I can't do it alone. I spent upwards of 8 hours working on 1 thread yesterday and only made it through 1/2 of the thread (25 pages)..

I'm asking if anyone that is a 9/11 guru like myself would like to accompany me on my mission of consolidation.. if not, I'm going to scrap the 10 pages of information I have gathered .. its too large of a project for me to finish alone..

Any takers? u2u me and I'll fill you in on everything I have..

Thanks
Quietsoul

join