It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

armegedon on the 11/11/11 read all about it

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 3 2005 @ 02:31 PM
link   
Text GreenOn the 11/11/11 the first nucleur weapon will be released from North Korea.this will start a nuclear war and our ice age will come.SO we dont actually die.The 11/11/11 is the only date until the next millenium to have the same digit in it

posted on Aug, 3 2005 @ 02:35 PM
link   
read all about what ? 3 sentences ?
ooooh....repeating numbers.....the end is near !!!!

wat is so spooky about repeating numbers ?

by the way, its also 11/11/2011.....not so scary in that format is it ?

posted on Aug, 3 2005 @ 02:40 PM
link   
what was your source for this?

posted on Aug, 3 2005 @ 02:41 PM
link   
Predictions & Prophecies
Discussion of modern clairvoyant predictions and ancient prohecies.
(NOT member predictions)

posted on Aug, 3 2005 @ 02:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by syrinx high priest
by the way, its also 11/11/2011.....not so scary in that format is it ?

No no no syrinx high priest, you're not supposed to do that - you are to go to great lengths to find something in anything.

I'm justifying my ridiculous post as this is another ridiculous thread about what I call "Bent Numerolgy" - ie: bend the numbers until you find something in anything. And look, now we can add DejaVu to the thread!!

Sometimes, really honest to god sometimes - numbers are ........... drumroll..........JUST NUMBERS !!!!!!!

Misfit

posted on Aug, 3 2005 @ 03:01 PM
link   
Hello Guys and Gals,

This is my first post here, but I'm in a unique position to disprove this assertion. I've written the book that finally reveals the truth about ancient Hebrew symbology. Armageddon is an ancient term that alludes to the valley of decision and symbolizes a low place in time and circumstances that forces humanity to judge itself and change paths. Yes, it's very close, but not on 11/11/11 and not as stated.

Read the book preface on my website for a crystal clear enumeration about ancient symbology and the texts of all three so-called Faiths of Abraham. Be prepared to learn something new and profound. It's too long to post here, so the url is below.

www.geocities.com...

Sincerely

Seven Star Hand

[edit on 3-8-2005 by SevenStarHand]

posted on Aug, 3 2005 @ 04:13 PM
link   
7*hand, you should start a thread about some of the proofs in the opening chapter of that book, it looks interesting and I think that our members would be interested and you might like the input that they can give you.

posted on Aug, 3 2005 @ 04:20 PM
link   
I thought the end was supposed to come in 11 days according to other threads. Indiana Jones and his lost ark are supposed to kill us or something.

posted on Aug, 4 2005 @ 04:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by anitawee
The 11/11/11 is the only date until the next millenium to have the same digit in it

so 11/11/11 is the only one how about 1/1/1, 2/2/2, 3/3/3, 4/4/4, 5/5/5, 6/6/6, 7/7/7, 8/8/8, or 9/9/9 how about thoes ones you could even put it down to the seccond like 1/1/1, 1:01:01am I doubt that will happen on the date you indicated but their is a good chance that a nukler war will happen in the near future

posted on Aug, 4 2005 @ 06:53 AM
link   
What u sed is wrong 1/1/1 would be 01/01/01 and so on

posted on Aug, 4 2005 @ 07:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by anitawee
What u sed is wrong 1/1/1 would be 01/01/01 and so on

The point being?

Be it one or the other - the date of time is still January 1, 01 or 2001.

See, here is where playing from the sleeve comes in hand, which may have well been Salanthu's point, that all thru time that man exists, there have been and always will be dates with same numbers. What, time is supposed to jump over these dates? Is man to take them off the calendar? They have always happened, they always ill.

Salanthus wrote /01 for the year 01 or 2001, you wrote /11 for the year....ah, could be 0011 or 2011, depending on what the goal is. Hmmm debacle there isn't it. It always amazes me how folks of you leave out numbers, ie: 2011 to get what you want. What, that "20" or that "19" does not count? How can you justify that one goal only takes a two digit format, yet others [666,616,333,bla,bla] take three, yet others still are completely worthless?

You "choose" the 11 digit format because it fits your needs. Do it with the digits 2011, is it still doomsday? Do the same with all the other date formats you have seen in your days. Hmmm, not many nuke days is it?
In whole, You are picking numbers that will fit. And all of you that come up with these doomsday/prophecy numbers are picking to fit.

I find it awfully ironic that you are choosing to negate rebuttals to your initial post:

syrinx high priest brought up the date format well before I.
infinite would like sources
Nygdan brought attention to this being "NOT" a member prediction forum.
SevenStarHand brought a different light to what is believed as Armageddon.
Myself, I brought in how the numbers are placed according to ones goal.
Salanthus brought in another example of date format.

Of these you have only stated how one posters' dates, to you, is wrong - you write the book on acceptable date formats too?

Perhaps you should take on the posters with direct rebuttal, or ask a mod that the thread be closed do to futility.

Misfit

posted on Aug, 5 2005 @ 01:21 AM
link   
exactaly what I was saying but still the date number set is not a two digit system it is only represented as 01/01/01 in some computer systems if one were to write it out it would be 1/1/2001 or 1/1/1 so why must it be represented as 01/01/01 all the time who made the rule on that no one so 11/11/11 is not the only repeted number and repeted numbers mean nothing.

however persomaly I think the date of july 7th 2007 is either close to or is the date when an earth changing event will take place. I did some research on it and it one of those if anything happens it will probably be around this date I reached this date from cross referencing a number of predictions and checking overlaping dates and one prediction was for july 7th 2007(I can't remember wich one it was but it was an acient one hebrew or something) wich was verry close to the date I came up with wich was july 14th 2007.

not an exact thing but I fugure with so manny predictions something is gonna happen cause they can't all be wrong.

posted on Aug, 16 2005 @ 02:14 PM
link   
i was shot in the face and forearm w/ a 12 gauge shotgun when i was 19 years old.

i beleive it is a date to catch the door open of something that is seeking to get to someone or something. maybe a chance to get to another realm or something.

see how odd it is the date 11/11/1991 and i was 19. anyway when you read that date it is going to be the same forwards or backwards. it could be 11/1991/11 or 1991/11/11. anyway it is read and posted it will always result in the samd month, date and year.

i havent gotten any closure as to why i was even shot or why it happened on this date. the evil of babylon trying to get to the Lord maybe. it seems like a day to get to something thorugh a door something cant get through unless these 1's line-up and when they do it is a chance for whatever is seeking to make it's move.

posted on Aug, 16 2005 @ 03:17 PM
link   
11/11/11 >??? no way :shk:

oh man... i'm all packed and ready to go for 6/6/06

6/6/06

posted on Aug, 20 2005 @ 11:06 PM
link   
I read somewhere that 11:11 DOES have something to do with the 'Eschaton', the end point for our current cycle of civilization, but is not related to the date. (That would be too easy really and it would not be a very good mystery then...)

I can't find the source, but the gist of it was that when the end times come, a signal will be sent to 'wake up' the good spirits amongst us and spur them into action. And that signal will have something to do with 11:11. Sounds crazy, but one of the beliefs of eschatology (is that the right word?) is that the eschaton is such a powerful event in timespace that it's effects can be felt before it actually happens. So, the good spirits who will live through the end of times will see the 11:11 everywhere! It should occur more and more as we approach the eschaton, possibly even causing strange events (like being shot?) on dates and times matching th 11:11 configuration.

Some of the 11:11 people can be found here:

www.greatdreams.com...

Originally posted by BaastetNoir

11/11/11 >??? no way :shk:

oh man... i'm all packed and ready to go for 6/6/06

Another group following the 11:11 are planning some things in 2006 (amongst other dates), so stay packed!!

The 8th Gate of the 11:11 will be activated at the end of 2006

from here: www.nvisible.com...

Sure, they sound like flakes, but you never know.....

posted on Aug, 21 2005 @ 11:53 AM
link   
yea thw 11:11 cult is rediculous they believe that by dancing at 11:11 every day they will open a portal to annother dimension trust me nothing important will happen on 11/11/11 or at 11:11 on said day.

armageddon will have started sometime between 2006 and 2007 or even near the end of this year but long before 2011.

fum

posted on Aug, 23 2005 @ 02:41 PM
link   
hes just posting a day that we wont be able to live to see and we wont be able to prove is wrong lol i belive we will all die in this millenuam on 2012

posted on Aug, 23 2005 @ 10:37 PM
link   
I know that not every one will die as I have seen me as a survivor however in the whole world I have only seen about 2000-5000 survivors total maby more but thats just what I have seen, only about 1000-2500 survivors in north america possibly more but the human race will survive barely but it will survive

posted on Aug, 24 2005 @ 05:39 PM
link   
We are becoming too obsessed with numbers since the 9/11. Lets stop being paranoid! What will be will be.

posted on Aug, 24 2005 @ 05:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by SevenStarHand
Hello Guys and Gals,

This is my first post here, but I'm in a unique position to disprove this assertion. I've written the book that finally reveals the truth about ancient Hebrew symbology. Armageddon is an ancient term that alludes to the valley of decision and symbolizes a low place in time and circumstances that forces humanity to judge itself and change paths. Yes, it's very close, but not on 11/11/11 and not as stated.

Read the book preface on my website for a crystal clear enumeration about ancient symbology and the texts of all three so-called Faiths of Abraham. Be prepared to learn something new and profound. It's too long to post here, so the url is below.

www.geocities.com...

Sincerely

Seven Star Hand

[edit on 3-8-2005 by SevenStarHand]

You should start your own thread it will be great in its own right. I notice the introduction says "The author is the messiah" Does that mean you? Is the Messiah different to Jesus? and do you mean Jesus didn't really exsist can you just clarify those a bit for me! Is the messiah you as in Michael reincarnation? CAREFUL You will be accused of being....wait for it ...SATAN AND THE DEVIL HIMSELF!! People will say your a faulse prophet and all that!!

What a bold statement to make!! Have you seen the threads on the Matrieya..I hope i spelt it right! There worth a look in, many phonies in there. I am not saying you are dont get me wrong but i think it would interest you. Maybe you could enlighten some posters there LOL..Yeah ok including myself

It is common knowledge the Vaticin is evil. I was brought up Catholic but I started to read into it and didn't like what I heard. Ie the wealth for a start. Evil is greed isn't it when people are starving they have their lovely GOLD Nice...... NOT!

Then there is the hidden doctuments stored underground that joe public cant have accsess to...well i am not happy about such secrecy...what do they have to hide...not open and honest as you'd expect but deceptive.

Now that the De vin chi code is coming out in film the church are up in arms. I suspect they don't like the fact we can now doubt them and begin to question. I no the above is fiction but it opens a whole can of worms.

Yum Yum something for us all to get our teeth into he he he....just kiddin unless you live in the jungle!

It is interesting you say ancients came from Africa earlier the Egyptians and Babylonyens. The Great Pyramid proves that alone. As for the sphinx though. The African head or Pharoh head is out of proportion to its body...therefore it is not the original head, it was re-carved at a later date and therefore shrunk! I haven't read you full explination of this yet so maybe you can teach me something new here

www.abovetopsecret.com...

[edit on 05012005 by Earth Angel]

[edit on 05012005 by Earth Angel]

top topics

<<   2 >>

join