It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

39 drops of solder

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 3 2005 @ 02:01 PM
link   
John D. Rockefeller, Sr. once said, how can we save money with the distribution of oil. He figured, the tin cans which hold oil (for transport) contains 40 drops of solder (to hold the cans together), so he dropped the drops of solder to 38 drops, he could save money. Well he tried 38 drops of solder, and the tin cans leaked. So he tried 39 drops of solder, and years later, he exclaimed, he saved a fortune. Well, this is the premise to greed, power, money and/or control. Money + Power = Control.
The Rockefellers slowly dismantled America's sovereignty as did the Rothschilds in Europe (outside of the fact that the Rothschilds did control much money exchange during the American civil war - but this will be an issue for a later time). We may throw in a few more very powerful or controlling names which are connected to the globalist-fascist order (aka NWO): Habsburgs, Juan Carlos, Giovanni Agnelli, Heinvich von Pierer, Bronfman, Lord Peter Carington, Harry Oppenheimer, Prince Bernhard. (in the near future, I will outline in detail the history and interrelationships of the above-mentioned names and some more names).
But the question may be raised, what do all these names, from the 1700's to 2005 have to do with the "word war" we are seeing now? Even though I am not one to condone Islamic behavior, there is a very subtle point being indoctrinated via the Bushes and the Saudi Arabia Royalty (of course, plus the Queen of England, etc...again, more of this later), that is, Muslims are portrayed, via fear and propaganda, that they are taking over the world, so we must protect everyone around the world via USA Patriot Act (I possibly II (permanent Act for 10 years...but really forever), Homeland Security Act, etc cetera or it is okay to "suspend" the Bill of Rights for the best interests of the People...but this is an illusion. Why? Because Islam is being used as a ploy or a dupe to bring in the new world order; in other words, the very same people who created and permitted the 9/11/01 ordeal are the very same people who are behind the globalist-fascist order (NWO). As Islam is shown to the world that is the culprit, the NWO cleverly manipulates from behind the scenes, the NWO is "Islam". One exchanges the place of the other. Fear made school children duck under tables because the bad guys were taking over the world aka Communists. And now, as outlined by Albert Pike (Freemason in 1871...again, I will return to this at another time), it is the Terrorists aka Islam that we must hide from, be protected from...but who subtlely emerges from the background, the NWO. Islam will fade as the last big old world order as the new world order emerges as the new reality...and via gradualism, most around the world (outside of this forum and a few others) will never notice the slightest difference. And in turn, we all become slaves to a select (or pre-selected) few. A brillant idea...but very devious, and most of all, very un-American. And this is what alarms me...the shaping or engineering of America to suit the very few.
America is being ditched for a world with no boundaries, for a world court, for a code of laws codified uniformly amongst all the (foemer) nations, a monetary system uniform too around the world, and an education system (that began by the Rockefellers, known as General Board of Education) that is brainwashing children from Headstart thru universities to not think twice about what America is changing into.
When I grew up, I was always told three (3) things, never speak about politics, sex and religion. And look at us, we've trashed all those ideas (btw, I am 46 years old).
We have Representatives in Congress more concerned with lobbyists than the People; we have an Executive branch more concerned with Treaties and foreign policy; and we have a (supreme) Court more concerned with being quiet on certain issues like the 16th amendment, eminent domain, inteferring in our political election process, et cetera. America, where is this great country? America, where is this great country going to? Will America/Americans rather have death (of a dream or a way of life) than liberty?
I can go on for months, telling you everything - and in time, I hope I may share with all of you the truth, the whole truth and nothing but the truth - but for now, this brief (additional) introduction will summarize the many thoughts (and I will share with you actions) on the simple idea that, yes, it does take two people to make a conspiracy, and yes, there are many who do commit a conspiracy, not for the benefit of Americans but for their own agenda, their own vision of what the world should be like, and yes, this conspiracy, according to the Bill of Rights and Declaration of Independence, is a federal violation, both civilly and criminally, and last but not least, yes, as Americans, we can do something about it, but it takes time and organization (just like their NWO, it took them time and organization).
So I will leave you all with this final thought, everything that Bush, Blair, et cetera (and on down) is not what it appears to be. There is much more to it. And you will not find it watching CNN, Fox News, MSNBC, CNBC, Headline News, PBS, NPR, et cetera...you will find it by cross-referencing, reading books, and most of all, think.
You can start with a great book entitled: Tragedy & Hope by Carroll Quigley (it is over 1,000 pages, but it is well worth the price, around $40).
I do thank the administrators for letting me into this forum, and for allowing me to write as long as I have. And I hope we begin a great adventure toward truth and enlightenment. Edward

posted on Aug, 3 2005 @ 02:09 PM
link   
46, it shows in your post, Welcome and enjoy your long long stay here at the great ATS!

posted on Aug, 3 2005 @ 04:23 PM
link   
Excellent post! I look forward to your future contributions.

posted on Aug, 3 2005 @ 04:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by 39 drops of solder
When I grew up, I was always told three (3) things, never speak about politics, sex and religion.

So, that's one thing.

Stop economizing, and seal the can with the other two.

posted on Aug, 3 2005 @ 05:37 PM
link   
Welcome to ATS, I look forward to seeing you around the board, any questions please feel free to ask

If you feel you have any questions visit my thread
Hey new members!! Come here if you need advice

Below is A hand book of links that may help you answer some questions you have, ie, what are points ect....this is Zedds great link book for ATS use
www.abovetopsecret.com...

If you have any questions feel free to u2u me

You will find your u2u's in the member center

and also there is a message when you recieve a u2u

also need help getting your avatar up (or pic in your profile) check out this link

Want to post a pic in your thread.
how to post a pic on a thread

want to change your password to something you remember? look for this tab at the top of the page, there you can edit your profile and password

posted on Aug, 3 2005 @ 07:15 PM
link   
welcome aboard mate

oh yeah hope people don't roast ya

new topics

top topics

join