It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Greetings one and all and a question

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 3 2005 @ 01:47 PM
link   
stoped in to give a quick hello and question to ask if anyone knows of or about a dome/vortex of eyes within spirals and tirangles that shimmer all colors. i had a strange experience last year and things havent been the same since. and also have found many works of art that depict either this same experience or things very much like it but interpreted slightly different. collective vision by alex grey as well as the empyrean fron dante's paradisimo. as well as many alchemicle works as well.

thank you all and nice to be here
Ash

[edit on 3-8-2005 by Annacryst]

posted on Aug, 3 2005 @ 01:49 PM
link   
Welcome and enjoy your long stay here at the great ATS!

Sorry I cannot answer your question.

posted on Aug, 4 2005 @ 08:47 PM
link   
Hello and Welcome to ATS.
As your introduction is more a question than a hello, I'm going to move it where I hope you'll get some answers, the Paranormal Forum.

Good luck

posted on Aug, 4 2005 @ 10:03 PM
link   
Welcome to ATS! Sorry, I cant answer your question either, all I can think of by the discription is some kind of spirit maybe.

posted on Aug, 4 2005 @ 10:21 PM
link   
Anna,

I do have a take on your question. But you saw what happened in your last thread with me relating my experiences. I'll u2u so I won't incur the mods wrath again. By the way, welcome.

posted on Aug, 7 2005 @ 02:14 PM
link   
Welcome to ATS. I do know a bit about vortex's but my knowledge on them is a bit rusty because it has been a long time since I have talked about them. Here is a good site where there are pictures of them

What I do know about them (off the top of my head) is that they mostly are caught when you take a photo! They are VERY RARELY seen with your eyes only! They are ray(s) of light (sometimes even big spaces) which peoplebelieve are spirtitual and I believe this too but I am not too sure.

Hope I've helped

new topics

top topics

join