It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Novus ordo seclorum

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 30 2003 @ 07:18 PM
link   
we are living in the new world right??

posted on Aug, 30 2003 @ 09:53 PM
link   
Note the names on the banking houses.

Zionists bankers part of the NWO tripod.

The third leg is the new money: tech.

posted on Sep, 1 2003 @ 02:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by Agnis
Here is a link to that picture.

A sincere thanks to Agnis for posting the pic.

posted on Sep, 1 2003 @ 02:27 PM
link   
looks like a pair of compasses???

posted on Sep, 1 2003 @ 02:44 PM
link   
Excellent job on that linked picture. Looks like a masonic compass to me as well.

The third leg is the new money: tech.

What do people know about the technocrats? As I understand it, it is the tech that is the most troublesome threat.

posted on Sep, 1 2003 @ 02:46 PM
link   
The only thing they left out was a great big "G" between the arms of it,if they were to put it in we would know full well that it was layed out according to a freemason design,the freemason symbol to be exact.
I have an 1860's era cavalry sword with that insignia etched on the blade.
Anybody wanna buy it?.

posted on Sep, 1 2003 @ 02:53 PM
link   
you in the usa? i dont think id get it in the post.. i like swords alot...

was it used for ceromy?

posted on Sep, 1 2003 @ 03:04 PM
link   
with Scabbard in near perfect condition.The problem with these types of swords is that the group that it was made for is one of those 'secret society'type things,there is also a name etched on the blade,but tracking down these secret society members is nearly impossible.
The Name is "Joseph Allen".

posted on Sep, 2 2003 @ 02:44 PM
link   
You guys have provided some eye opening information. I've learned a few things after entering this thread. Thanks!

posted on Sep, 3 2003 @ 02:44 PM
link   
Level 7 is worse, row after row of thousands of humans and human mixtures in cold storage. Here too are embryo storage vats of humanoids in various stages of development. I frequently encountered humans in cages, usually dazed or drugged, but sometimes they cried and begged for help. We were told they were hopelessly insane, and involved in high risk drug tests to cure insanity. We were told to never try to speak to them at all. At the beginning we believed that story. Finally in 1978 a small group of workers discovered the truth. It began the Dulce Wars".

When the truth was evident that humans were being produced from abducted females, impregnated against there will, a secret resistance group formed. This did little though, over time they were assassinated or "died under mysterious circumstances".

As previously stated, there are over 18,000 "aliens" at the Dulce complex. In late 1979, there was a confrontation, primarily over weaponry and the majority of human scientists and military personnel were killed. The facility was closed for a while, but is currently active.

Human and animal abductions slowed in the mid-1980s, when the Livermore Berkeley Labs began production of artificial blood for Dulce. William Cooper states: "A clash occurred where in 66 people, of our people, from the National Recon Group, the DELTA group, which is responsible for security of all alien connected projects, were killed."

The DELTA Group (within Intelligence Support Activity) have been seen with badges which have a black Triangle on a red background. DELTA is the fourth letter of the Greek alphabet. It has the form of a triangle, and figures prominently in certain Masonic Signs. EACH BASE HAS ITS OWN SYMBOL. The Dulce Base symbol is a triangle with the Greek letter "Tau" (T) within it and then the symbol is inverted, so the triangle points down.

The Insignia of "a triangle and 3 laterial lines" has been seen on "Saucer (transport) Craft", The Tri-Laterial Symbol.

Other symbols mark landing sights and alien craft.

Inside the Dulce Complex

Security Officers wear jumpsuits, with the Dulce Symbol on the front upper left side. The standard hand weapon at Dulce is a "Flash Gun", which is good against humans and aliens. The ID card (used in card slots, for the doors and elevators) has the Dulce Symbol above the ID photo. "Government Honchos" use cards with the Great Seal of the U.S. on it, stating the words New World Order in latin.

After the second Level, everyone is weighed in the nude, then given a uniform. Visitors are given an 'off white' uniform. In front of ALL sensitive areas are scales built under the doorway, by the door control. The persons card must match with the weight and code or the door won't open. Any discrepancy in weight (any change over three pounds) will summon security. No one is allowed to carry anything into or out of sensitive areas. All supplies are put through a security conveyor system. The Alien Symbol language appears alot at the Facility.

During the construction of the facility (which was done in stages, over many years) the aliens assisted in the design and construction materials. Many of the things assembled by the workers were of a technology they could not understand, yet it would function when fully put together. Example: The elevators have no cables. They are controlled magnetically. The magnetic system is inside the walls.

There are no conventional electrical controls. All is controlled by advanced magnetics. That includes a magnetically induced ( phosphorescent ) illumination system. There are no regular light bulbs. All exits are magnetically controlled. It has been reported that, "If you place a large magnet on a entrance, it will affect an immediate interruption. They will have to come out and reset the system."

Mind Manipulation Experiments

Dulce has studied mind control implants, Bio-Psi Units, ELF devices capable of mood, sleep and heartbeat control.

DARPA is using these technologies to manipulate people. They establish 'The Projects', set priorities, coordinate efforts and guide the many participants in these undertakings. Related projects are studied at Sandia Base by "The Jason Group" (of 55 scientists). They have secretly harnessed the dark side of technology and hidden the beneficial technology from the public.

Other projects take place at the Groom Lake installation in Nevada, also known as Area 51. ELMINT (Electro-Magnetic Intelligence), Code Empire, Code Eva, Program His (Hybrid Intelligence System), BW/CW, IRIS (Infrared Intruder System), BI-PASS, REP-TILES.

The studies on Level 4 at Dulce includes Human-Aura research, as well as all aspects of dreams, hypnosisand telepathy. They know how to manipulate the bioplasmic body of humans. They can lower your heart beat, with deep sleep-inducing delta waves, induce a static shock, then re-program via a neurological-computer link. They can introduce data and programmed reactions into your mind (information impregnation - the "Dream Library").

We are entering an era of the technologicalization of psychic powers. The development of techniques to enhance man/machine communications, nanotechnology, bio-technological micro-machines, PSI-War, E.D.O.M. (Electronic Dissolution of Memory), R.H.I.C. (Radio-Hypnotic Intra-Cerebral Control) and various forms of behavior control (by chemical agents, ultra-sonics, optical and other forms of EM radiation). The physics of "Consciousness."

Dulce & Other Underground Bases and Tunnels
Related Articles
Jason Bishop's Dulce Report Part 1
Jason Bishop's Dulce Report Part 2
A Dulce Base Security Officer Speaks Out Part 1
A Dulce Base Security Officer Speaks Out Part 2
Dulce The Covert Take Over of Planet Earth
Deep Underground Military Bases and the Black Budget

posted on Sep, 7 2003 @ 02:21 AM
link   

I really,really wish that I did not know anything about this whole mess,it would be nice to blend into the herd,but I am too honest to sit back and watch while they are all led to financial and legal slaughter...........

Same goes here.....It is important to also surround yourself with others who have awaken as long as they are not too whacked out on this. It is easily to go nuts as the power is too above us all..

posted on Sep, 7 2003 @ 06:28 AM
link   
If enough people would realize what was going on, we could effect a change. However, the conspiracy theory nutcase stigma that is per policy of this organization and others keeps the majority ignorant. Quite unfortunate as to how effective it is.

[Edited on 7-9-2003 by heelstone]

posted on May, 28 2006 @ 01:57 PM
link   
I was in the white house a week or so ago and i saw on the ceiling (not sure if ceiling is spelt right but) the Masons and many more names that I have seen on this huge ass discusion. I think that the government is lying to us and not telling us the truth on everything. What hit the pentagon me personally i dont believe that it was a airplane because i dont see how an airplane can go that fast over a freeway and nobodys car get flipped over and i dont know if it was just me or not but i didnt hear about anybody dieing either when the "airplane" hit. It could have been bombs that they planted themselves to make it look like terrorist hit the pentagon so we would get fired up and angry at the iraqies and go to war. Now i do believe someone hit the trade towers because i saw the whole thing on tv when it happened but i never saw any footage on tv about when the pentagon got hit. All I saw was smoke.

Later.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join