It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UFO's spotted in North Korea:Photographed

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 3 2005 @ 01:22 PM
link   
I found this while browsing the news, but I cant seem to find the image they mention in the article. Maybe someone can help me out here.

Some South Korean tourists yesterday reported sighting an unidentified flying object over Mt. Baekdu in North Korea in recent months, following a report by a Chinese man who says he encountered a mysterious light there.

On Tuesday, Yonhap News said that a Chinese man took a picture of a round-shaped object hovering in the sky over a waterfall at the highest mountain on the Korean Peninsula on July 8.

The mountain, located on the border between North Korea and China, is the venue for planned inter-Korean military talks later this year.

A few South Korean tourists yesterday reported their UFO experiences to the news agency and posted their own pictures on the Internet.

Lee Man-wook, a member of Korean Photographer's Expedition for Scenic Spots, posted his photo on an online gallery for specialized photographers (www.ephotoart.co.kr), which depicts a UFO flying over the apex of the mountain. Lee shot his photo on July 19.

Yoon Tae-woong, a Shinhan Bank employee, told the news agency that he found a UFO in his wife's photograph, taken in June.

Article Source

Images source - Look here for UFO

I cant seem to find the image in question. Its probably nothing great, but I was just curious to see. Even if you dont find it, theres some nice images of the landscape there.

posted on Aug, 3 2005 @ 01:26 PM
link   
Where are the pics, everything is in Korean.

posted on Aug, 3 2005 @ 01:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by Striker122
Where are the pics, everything is in Korean.

That would be why I asked for help finding them.

There are image galleries like this:

www.ephotoart.co.kr...
www.ephotoart.co.kr...
www.ephotoart.co.kr...
www.ephotoart.co.kr...
www.ephotoart.co.kr...

Also each user has a gallery, I just cant seem to find the one of the man in question.

www.ephotoart.co.kr...

posted on Aug, 3 2005 @ 01:55 PM
link   
So far all I've turned up is this ... www.ephotoart.co.kr...

But I don't know if its one of Lee Man-wook's photos or not!

I really don't think that is the picture in question though , because they said that it was a UFO over the Apex of the mountain.

So i'll keep looking.

There is something in the air on this photo to the left of the peak.

www.ephotoart.co.kr...

[edit on 3-8-2005 by lost_shaman]

posted on Aug, 3 2005 @ 02:06 PM
link   
You mean that black dot. I don't think its anything. If you look at the top right of the black dot, you'll probably see another one.

[edit on 3-8-2005 by Striker122]

posted on Aug, 3 2005 @ 02:08 PM
link   
could this be it?

There are things flying over the mountain.

posted on Aug, 3 2005 @ 02:35 PM
link   
You are not going to get much for inquiry results when the subjects in question is ....... dots on a photo.
No shape, no movement [perceivced as a "tail"], no lights ........... just ..... a dot.

Misfit

posted on Aug, 3 2005 @ 02:42 PM
link   
I say, if there is a UFO in one of those pics its probably just an advanced american spyplane.

Also the pictures are beautiful I think one day North Korea will make an excellent vacation spot

top topics

join