It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Who knows Anything About the Bermuda Triangle?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 27 2003 @ 02:41 AM
link   
I have become very interested in the Bermuda Triangle. So Interested that I would go there to see what happens. But I just wanted to know your opinions about the Bermuda Triangle. What happens there? Where do things disappear too? Or what could be around there that causes all these disappearances?

posted on Aug, 27 2003 @ 04:29 AM
link   
To answer your Topic question:

John bull 1 and OnlyInMyDreams sure do.

Jb1 can tell you how to use interdimensional portals including the Bermuda Triangle, to navigate the space-time continuum at will.

OIMD can give you much detail of the goings on of craft of various descriptions that have entered the skies and waters there and vanished without a trace.

In the case of Jb1, I believe his experience there was such that he saw nothing out of the extraordinary, and found that the same natural phenomena that occur there also occur elsewhere. But he has become prone to extra bits of 'denial', such as the inserting of double negatives in statements, causing discombobulation especially to the inebriated.

In the case of OIMD, the experience has led to him wanting to be washed up on a desert island to become a tribal leader, and to be occasionally delusional about powerful figures and their imaginary everyday alter egos. His experience seems to have been a deeply spiritual one.

Be careful when you venture into the Bermuda Triangle, because when you do, whether you are seen again or not, you will be a changed entity.

[Edited on 27-8-2003 by MaskedAvatar]

posted on Aug, 27 2003 @ 08:40 AM
link   
All I know is I WANNA GO THERE....

posted on Aug, 27 2003 @ 11:56 AM
link   
some scientists think that the bermuda triangle is a natural occurance. their theory goes something like this:

huge amounts of methane are being naturally stored under the triangle, but some of it is escaping. as it escapes and bubbles up toward the surface, the water around the escaping gas loses its bouyancy, which in turn causes ships and subs to sink.

youre probably wondering about the missing aircraft. well apparently as the gas hits the surface, it is released from its bubble and continues to rise into the air, which affects the aircrafts stability. the gas efffectively thins out the air around them and they drop.

but as it is only gas, this is a possible explanation as to why not every ship or plane disappears

hope this was of help

posted on Aug, 27 2003 @ 11:59 AM
link   
This is exactly right. I've been there several times.

It only happens now and then (the bubble release/ridge collapse) and this is why it's only the occasional plane or ship that disappeared.

I wonder if there's a graph of the mising ships and planes over the last 100 years to spot a pattern forming... Hmm..

posted on Aug, 27 2003 @ 12:09 PM
link   

thats a great idea about the graph. maybe there is a pattern or some odd coincidences

posted on Oct, 22 2003 @ 09:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by Daystar
some scientists think that the bermuda triangle is a natural occurance. their theory goes something like this:

huge amounts of methane are being naturally stored under the triangle, but some of it is escaping. as it escapes and bubbles up toward the surface, the water around the escaping gas loses its bouyancy, which in turn causes ships and subs to sink.

youre probably wondering about the missing aircraft. well apparently as the gas hits the surface, it is released from its bubble and continues to rise into the air, which affects the aircrafts stability. the gas efffectively thins out the air around them and they drop.

but as it is only gas, this is a possible explanation as to why not every ship or plane disappears

hope this was of help

Here's an article-

Could methane bubbles sink ships?

Gas hydrates may explain disappearances,scientists say

WASHINGTON, Oct. 21 � Methane bubbles from the sea floor could, in theory, sink ships and may explain the odd disappearances of some vessels, Australian researchers reported Tuesday.

www.msnbc.com...

[Edited on 22-10-2003 by DrSaid]

[Edited on 22-10-2003 by DrSaid]

posted on Oct, 22 2003 @ 09:56 AM
link   

I remember seeing a special on this once..they simulated it in labs, and it was quite convincing... The ship simply lost bouyancy, and sank... However, it doesn't explain some of the other odd occurances common to some experiences...such as the compass spinning, white mist, loss of direction, etc. Still an intriguing place, that hasn't given up all of its mysteries yet....

posted on Oct, 22 2003 @ 10:26 AM
link   
I have been through it twice. Bad weather, but then again it was the season for it. Nothing more.

posted on Feb, 8 2009 @ 10:07 AM
link   
reply to post by planetlegend

Electromagnetic Tornados cause the dimensional structure to bend and a new dimension is opened. this bend only last a few minutes before closing.
Iam working on the formula now to recreate this phenomenon.

Crane

posted on Feb, 8 2009 @ 11:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by Daystar

hope this was of help

This doesn't answer what happened to the mary celeste though as it was all the sailors that vanished yet the ship was still there?

posted on Feb, 8 2009 @ 12:04 PM
link   
reply to post by planetlegend

Theres some information here about the very interesting case of flight N3808H which dissapeared over Puerto Rico.

It involves unknown object(s) seemingly harrasing the aircraft with running commentary from the pilot:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Theres also some intruiging USO accounts from the areas around Puerto Rico here:
www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Feb, 8 2009 @ 04:06 PM
link   
I believe there is a massive magnetic disturbance around the bermuda triangle but i also have seen footage to support the gas theory, but i dont buy this theory as to why the planes ( 3 at once! ) vanish.

top topics

join