It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Gimme that Ol' Time Religion!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 27 2003 @ 02:18 AM
link   
Click!

Got this link from a friend...

Let's see you Libs explain THIS ONE away!!!
BWAHAHAHAHA!

posted on Aug, 27 2003 @ 02:38 AM
link   
bwahaahaha!!!
Good find Goregrinder

lmao
oh colonel???

posted on Aug, 27 2003 @ 03:34 AM
link   
Hahahahah what a load of BS
Keep it coming! I love it when these humorists try to tell us that the Bible isnt just a story book
And the part about "People can find salvation without their assistance." Comes from a guy who goes to a church with a priest every sunday. Salvation indeed.

XA
S

P.S. But wait, shouldnt this be in Religion?

[Edited on 27-8-2003 by xaos]

posted on Aug, 28 2003 @ 04:09 PM
link   
You took my "Book of fairy Tales" thunder!
The Bible says " Be not like those who pray for all to see, for they have already gotten their reward".
That JC said religion is a scam & there are too many hypocrits related to it, just doesn't keep them from wearing their religion on their sleeves, huh?

posted on Aug, 31 2003 @ 01:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by Fury
bwahaahaha!!!
Good find Goregrinder

lmao
oh colonel???

yeah i want to see that chump's take on this. #ing hippy

posted on Aug, 31 2003 @ 01:19 AM
link   
YOu don't wanna know what I know fo the Bible. But, I will give you a clue. God always hated Esau.

posted on Aug, 31 2003 @ 01:26 AM
link   
Liberals live in a different world then the current one. That is why they are so disliked. They do not realize that we have bigger problems to deal with. The world they live in is a Utopia without crime or evil. They must be smoking Marijuana or coc aine. Probably are mixing the two.

posted on Aug, 31 2003 @ 01:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by TheManWithThePlan
Liberals live in a different world then the current one. That is why they are so disliked. They do not realize that we have bigger problems to deal with. The world they live in is a Utopia without crime or evil. They must be smoking Marijuana or coc aine. Probably are mixing the two.

You're even sillier than the monkeys on my back. Well, here's you're project. Find out who Esau is. Here's a clue: He's in the Bible.

[Edited on 31-8-2003 by Colonel]

posted on Aug, 31 2003 @ 01:43 PM
link   

You're even sillier than the monkeys on my back. Well, here's you're project. Find out who Esau is. Here's a clue: He's in the Bible.

Lol, it's funny when a buffoon tries to get cryptic and intelligent. Colonel, when are you going to figure out you know a very small protion of the facts you so regularly distort? You're a propaganda machine, a racist, jealous, agitated shadow of a man. This was meant to be a funny post, but you're trying to twist it, once again, into your favor. Stop trying, it makes you look pathetic.

*SP edit. Thx Maynard. lol*

[Edited on 31-8-2003 by goregrinder]

posted on Aug, 31 2003 @ 03:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by goregrinder

Lol, it's funny when a bafoon tries to get cryptic and intelligent. Colonel, when are you going to figure out you know a very small protion of the facts you so regularly distort? You're a propaganda machine, a racist, jealous, agitated shadow of a man. This was meant to be a funny post, but you're trying to twist it, once again, into your favor. Stop trying, it makes you look pathetic.

It's funny when someone tries to insult another person and they can't even spell buffoon right.

ID

posted on Aug, 31 2003 @ 08:24 PM
link   
Wow sure is a lot of hostility in the room. It amazes me how the topic of religion can turn people vicious. O and don't make fun of peoples spelling. It has been my past experience that misspellings do not in anyway reflect the intelligence of a person. I have met many a brilliant man who couldn't spell.

posted on Aug, 31 2003 @ 09:23 PM
link   
"Could the virgin mary have been a hermaphrodite?"-Corporate Avenger

posted on Sep, 1 2003 @ 01:34 PM
link   
Know what else is funny? Christians say god is all love and peace, yet god wipes out the entire world with a flood. God also wiped out thousands with plagues. God also ordered babies to be killed.

Then say thous shalt not kill, whcih they stole from the Jews after they killed them off. Then the pope orders armies into the middle east to win back land they never owned. Then orders a few Inquisitions, witch trials, beheadings, hangings, so forth.

Then say we right you wrong, you going to hell. Wait who is right? Christian right or Luthern right? Christian right or Catholic right? Christian right or one of the thousands of branches? I made a topic awhile ago saying how there is no such thing as a christian, for when asked they say....Luthern, Prostestant, Presbitarian, Catholic, Methodist, so forth. Why do they expect the smart people out there to follow them when they don't agree on it?

Then, with sayuing someone stupid for a misspelling. I have made several in this post. I am no more dumb then I was before, but some examples are two keys close to each other and hit both when say, pressing op(p and o next to each other). Then in soime cases a word is spelled in a different way depending on where you live. Or say typing fast and instead of saying he said, you type he daid. D and S next to each other, so a mistake has been made. Solution? Proofread what you type before you post.

[Edited on 1-9-2003 by James the Lesser]

posted on Sep, 3 2003 @ 09:31 AM
link   
HAARP--High-frequency Active Auroral Research Program. HAARP--the kind angels will never strum. HAARP--the futuristic nightmare project which is currently in operation, researching a wide variety of effects and phenomena, as well as possible uses and applications for such, resulting from beaming massively powerful radio signals into targeted regions of the ionosphere; a project which has given environmental activists, constitutionalists, airline pilots along with ionospheric physicists and other groups, such as normal, ordinary people definite cause for some serious concern.

Contrary to information made public by the operators of HAARP, it is no longer a relatively small, preliminary venture limited to one (nevertheless extremely powerful) transmitter site in the remote Alaskan back country.

Contrary to much of the official noise being generated regarding the supposed "benign" uses for this multi agenda'd operation, the internal intelligence/military documentation and a growing amount of supporting material shows that HAARP is in fact at this point fulfilling some highly secret and highly advanced functions; in fact, some very negative and completely objectionable functions.

The acknowledged, publicized applications for potential applications of HAARP technology are primarily:

Enhancement of or interference with communications, as well as development of new types of radio transmissions;

"Investigation" of effects on weather patterns;

Earth-penetrating tomography -- an X-ray like function which can reveal, for example, the existence of underground installations as well as oil or mineral deposits.

Some of the other principal yet unpublicized goals are:

Weapons-related (physical/psychological disablement) and mind control uses;

Large scale tampering/modification of global weather patterns via ionospheric disturbances

"Pushing the envelope" in terms of pumping electromagnetic energy into the ionosphere, just to see what happens.

It bears emphasizing here that any such references to HAARP being used for EM mind control come directly from numerous internal documents and repeated references therein to HAARP's capabilities as electromagnetic mind modification/manipulation technology and intentions to so implement HAARP.

There are yet further agendas for HAARP even more covert than these, as this report will discuss.

HAARP ON LONG ISLAND!
Some very interesting information about HAARP has recently come light. To provide a background for some of this information, we go back to early last summer when Brookhaven National Laboratories on Long Island underwent a significant and far reaching change of directorship, and subsequently a change of direction and focus. The changes at Brookhaven, one of the first National Laboratories established, received coverage even in the national news media.

(Brookhaven has been getting considerable heat on Long Island as of late due to their having dumped radioactive waste into Long Island's groundwater aquifer for the past 30+ years, resulting in severe, widespread and life threatening contamination of the water supply of a great number of people, farmland, waterways, and even Long Island Sound/Peconic Bay).

posted on Sep, 3 2003 @ 03:18 PM
link   
Allright, you religion morons, since you claim to be Christians and cant answer a simple #ing question from a democrat lawyer, I will emlighten you.

Esau was the elder brother of Jacob, the older son of Issac, and thus, the one entitled to his fathers birthright. Jacob tricked Esau into selling his birthright for a bowl of Stew. Jacob was a liar and a deciever and a thief, and god rewarded him by making him the father of the Nation of israel.

Colonel refers to the passage where god says "Esau have I hated".

Esau didnt do anything wrong really, tjhere was nothing evil about him. But god still hated him. God is predjudiced.

Not to mention, the bible shows that god is a socipathic, lying, coniving, murdering egomaniac who condones rape, torture, murder, and abuse.

But of coure, the Christ Insane dont know this, because they dont read thier own Holy book.

This whole thing is easily refuted. it comes from World Net Daily. That says all.

posted on Sep, 3 2003 @ 03:26 PM
link   

Allright, you religion morons

You should really watch your tone, it makes you sound brash and oafish. I'm not Xtian, or any other major denomination. I put this thread here because this is the MUD SLINGING FORUM, and i enjoy making democrats angry. Chill sometime.

posted on Sep, 3 2003 @ 03:35 PM
link   
Obviously then, it wasnt meant for you, goregrinder, if youre NOT a religious moron.

Colonels question was for the Xtians. Who was esau?

None have answered. I am agnostic/athiest, whatever you wish to call it. yet I could answer A SIMPLE QUESTION FOR THIER OWN HOLY BOOK. Its not an obscure topic, every xtian should know this.

yet no one has answered. INTERESTING.

top topics

join