It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Breaking News: Man Charged Over July 21st Attacks (moved from ATSNN)

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 3 2005 @ 12:17 PM
link   
Ismael Abdurahman, has been charged under section 38 of the Terrorism Act in relation to the failed July 21st Bombings. Ismael is the first person to be charged, the police are currently questioning another fourteen people in connection. He is due to appear in court on Thursday.

news.bbc.co.uk
A man arrested by police investigating the 21 July failed bomb attacks in London has been charged under section 38 of the Terrorism Act, police say.

Ismael Abdurahman, 23, of Newport Street, Kennington, south east London, is the first person to be charged in connection with the incidents.

He will appear before Bow Street Magistrates' Court on Thursday.

Fourteen other people are currently being questioned in the UK under anti-terror laws.

Please visit the link provided for the complete story.

There is almost no information on this as of yet. This article will be updated as and when more news comes to light. Details of the Act he has been charged under will also be posted.

It is excellent that this has come to a head so quickly. With him making his first appearance being tomorrow we will soon have news of what is to become of him.

Is this a sign that British intelligence is doing a damn good job?

Related News Links:
news.bbc.co.uk

Related AboveTopSecret.com Discussion Threads:
www.atsnn.com...

posted on Aug, 3 2005 @ 12:22 PM
link   

posted on Aug, 5 2005 @ 01:44 PM
link   
But this one has the commentary, valuable links, and is written better, despite the 9 minutes of lag.

I must say, I don't think a... two week turnaround period is very good at all. I understand Britain had a lot on it's hands, two weeks is long enough to organize another attack if you're so inclined. Not a job well done at all.

[edit on 8/5/2005 by Amorymeltzer]

new topics

join