It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

East Kingston woman reports second UFO sighting

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 3 2005 @ 08:48 AM
link   
It appears that there has been another.............but is see just an attention getter?

www.seacoastonline.com...

By Adam Dolge
[email protected]

EAST KINGSTON - It’s happened again. An East Kingston resident said she saw a "silver-cigar" shaped object in a daytime sky last week.
This time it was a homemaker who, like the first person to give an account of witnessing an unidentified flying object, wished to use only her first name, "Lucienne."

The sighting allegedly happened about noon on Monday, July 25. Lucienne said she was standing in a meadow behind her house on North Road when she saw the long object in the sky. She described it as a pill shape, because it had rounded ends and was longer than it was wide. Dark spots lined the object, which she said appeared to be windows.

Lucienne said the incident lasted about 30 seconds, and she didn’t have time to run into her house to get binoculars. When she saw the object she yelled for her husband, but he was too far away to hear.

This report comes about a week after a 48-year-old Navy veteran claimed to have seen a similar object when he was in the back yard of his home in Exeter. "David," as he wished to be identified, said he saw the object at about 3 p.m. on Wednesday, July 20. He provided a detailed account to the National UFO Reporting Center in Seattle.

Lucienne said she didn’t read the first article in the News-Letter about David’s account until Wednesday, July 27. When she read the second article about people questioning the validity of David’s account, she contacted the News-Letter because, she said she believes, she saw the same object in the sky just days after his encounter.

Like David’s account, Lucienne said that, before the object disappeared, it stretched out to about twice its original size. But, unlike David’s account, Lucienne said the object did not change color, and she did not see any flames under the object. Also, the "windows" on the object did not extend to each end; rather, each end of the object was solid and without windows.

Lucienne wrote down her observations so that she’d have documentation, but she had not submitted the information to UFO authorities as of Monday.

Print this Story Email this Article

Back to the Exeter News-Letter

posted on Aug, 5 2005 @ 08:48 AM
link   
YOu know i was thinking... UFO's could pull off one hell of a "hit in run" crime. think about it... they can come and hit you and then fly away so far away that you cant even see them before someone gets there to help or investigate! the perfect crime!

But I was hoping to see some photos. I guess she didnt have a camera

posted on Aug, 6 2005 @ 04:58 PM
link   
Maybe each ufo stretches as it goes through the portal that must be located in that area.

posted on Aug, 6 2005 @ 05:53 PM
link   
it's really pissing me off that all these great and different mysterious UFO's and beings are up in our skies and that shallow fekkin Harry Truman was the seed that planted all the cover-up to some really outstanding promise in our lives.

posted on Aug, 8 2005 @ 08:30 AM
link   
www.abovetopsecret.com...

I saw this same thing back in...'95 or '96.

I was sitting outside in Dallas, TX at about 1:00 a.m.

I looked up into the sky and noticed a large cloud moving really quite fast across the sky. This was unusual in itself because there weren't any other clouds in the sky. This cloud was also moving faster than I have ever seen any other cloud move.

This cloud approached my position from the east (I think) and moved almost directly above me and then continued toward the west. When the cloud had already passed over me, I could then see that there was an object above the cloud. The cloud was moving along with the object !!
The object was extremely large - I would say at least 2 football fields long. It was definitely an aircraft of some sort - but gigantic ! This aircraft seemed to be trying to hide above the cloud. The cloud was moving with the aircraft. It could have been good camouflage if there had been any other clouds in the sky, but there weren't. In fact, it is the cloud that attracted my attention in the first place.

I remember wondering how something so large could fly...and there wasn't any noise either. It was just floating through the sky with the cloud.

I wondered if it had been some kind of reflection or light effect - but that wouldn't explain the cloud. Obviously, the aircraft was controlling the cloud, using the cloud to conceal itself.
I also considered that it was a blimp but it wasn't shaped like a blimp and it was much larger. It was also much larger than I imagine a satellite to be.

The aircraft and corresponding cloud also didn't seem to be very high. They seemed to be floating/flying at a low altitude. Even though it was nighttime, I was within the city limits of Dallas so the city lights did a lot to illuminate the object. I do remember what appeared to be windows but other than that, the appearance was rather strange. The aircraft didn't really look solid - almost like a mirage. This is why I was wondering if it was some kind of reflection. Perhaps the aircraft was reflecting light...or refracting light. The aircraft was so close to me that I should have been able to see distinct lines, but I couldn't. It was nighttime afterall but the cloud appeared more solid than the aircraft.

Fascinating !! It's nice to finally know that someone else has seen it too.

posted on Aug, 8 2005 @ 11:13 AM
link   
I see silver cigar-shaped objects in the sky all the time... I call them airliners....

So, she needed binoculars to get a closer look at it but she could see windows??? That just doesn't make sense....

2 football fields long? And just what is the witnesses qualifications that enable her to make altitude and size approximations? (and at night?)

She said it wasn't shaped like a blimp, yet it was cigar-shaped?
How else would you describe the shape of a blimp? Her sighting sounds EXACTLY like a blimp to me...

Sorry, but I'm a bit skeptical on this one....

posted on Aug, 8 2005 @ 11:53 AM
link   
Thanks checkers.

Finally someone else has seen that dang thing here in Dallas. I saw it last summer, just floating over some real nice homes in Plano, which is just north of Dallas. It was low, but just high enough to clear the tallest power lines in the area. That was around 9 in the morning. It disappeared before I could get near it.

I saw it later that day high above 75 central expressway going south, moving a little faster than my car. I was doing about 70. The cool part to the whole thing was how it disappeared. It was flying sideways like a rolling pin and the bottom began to disappear like a raster line was erasing it from view. No real fancy effects. It was 3 in the afternoon and not a cloud in the sky. The only reason why I was looking up because I was telling my girlfriend about what I saw in the sky during the morning hours, and then there it was as plain as day.

Yeah Gazrok, I tried to dismiss it both times as a passenger plane but it had no wings and was going sideways like a rolling pin. To my knowledge,
big planes can't do that.

A couple weeks later it flew over a friends house in Little Elm, TX which is further north past Plano.

Apparently, the cylinders are common for Dallas in the NUFORC database.
Must be part of their territory since they tend to frequent it a lot.

As easy as I spotted it, someone should be able to get it on camera fairly easily. I have cameras ready, now I need another opportunity to catch it.
Anybody else here in Dallas, maybe you could do the same.

Oh yeah Gazrok, what does the word JASON of the JASON scholars stand for? Does it mean months like July August September October November?
Curious, I was wondering if maybe it was a time window for alien visitation times.

posted on Aug, 9 2005 @ 12:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by Gazrok
So, she needed binoculars to get a closer look at it but she could see windows??? That just doesn't make sense....

2 football fields long? And just what is the witnesses qualifications that enable her to make altitude and size approximations? (and at night?)

She said it wasn't shaped like a blimp, yet it was cigar-shaped?

Umm...are you talking about my post or the woman in East Kingston? because I never said I used binoculars. I also never said it was cigar-shaped. Furthermore, as I already mentioned, the city lights did a lot to illuminate the object. Even though it was night, I did not have to strain to see the object whatsoever.

It also doesn't take an expert to say something is long and was flying low.
The woman in East Kingston wanted binoculars to see the UFO she saw which indicates that it was far away. However, the UFO I saw was flying low - it appeared to be diamond shaped to me or at least multi-dimensional.
If the UFO I saw had been farther away, then it may have appeared more cylindrical.

The reason I mentioned a blimp was to disqualify the idea. In no way was what I saw a blimp. The aircraft I saw was long and linear (as opposed to circular) which I guess you could construe as "cigar-shaped". However, I didn't look at the object and think of a cigar.

I just remember being stunned by the sheer size of it and that it could fly. Now that I think about it, the reason that I may have been so stunned was because it didn't seem to be moving fast enough to keep such a large object in the air. Like I said before, it seemed to float rather than fly. I probably sat there and watched the thing for at least 5 minutes if not longer. It didn't fly over like a jet. It was more like it floated casually by.

You appear to have confused my post with the East Kingston woman's.

[edit on 9-8-2005 by checkers]

top topics

join