It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Are you Muslim? Dont like Britain? Then get out !

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 3 2005 @ 10:00 AM
link   
Good comments by NEON i think.

posted on Aug, 3 2005 @ 10:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by Kriz_4
Fine, ignore it Skippy, only because it is true, its all you ever post about.

And all you post is anti American propaganda, so you must hate Americans. Thats by your logic of course.

posted on Aug, 3 2005 @ 10:02 AM
link   
Originally posted by Neon Haze

He,he, funny that. . . our government seems to side with the elite in power rather than with the rest of the oppress population

[edit on 3-8-2005 by marg6043]

posted on Aug, 3 2005 @ 10:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by skippytjc

Fine, ignore it Skippy, only because it is true, its all you ever post about.

And all you post is anti American propaganda, so you must hate Americans. Thats by your logic of course.

Hahaha, awesome. I haven't posted any anti-american propaganda.

You sir, are a joke.

posted on Aug, 3 2005 @ 10:12 AM
link   

You sir, are a joke.

Personal attacks are against the TOS. You have been reported.

Jokes on you my friend.

posted on Aug, 3 2005 @ 10:14 AM
link   
In response to everybody, I think most people are missing the point-
He is trying to say if you are some psychotic Muslim terrorist who hates us so much you want to blow us up, get the heck out of our country.
I think that is a completely reasonable statement, and is not asking all Muslims to leave or even suggesting all Muslims are terrorists because obviously they aren't.

Though I do agree that his motivation is probably as Marg6043 suggests.

Originally posted by marg6043
The comment obviously was to gain political power and to make the best of the tragics events in london.

posted on Aug, 3 2005 @ 10:24 AM
link   
as painful as it is, I have to weigh in on the muslim side on this one. The bombings had nothing to do with the british way of life, but british foreign policy.

posted on Aug, 3 2005 @ 10:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by KhieuSamphan

the biggest threat in England right now: Islamic (read Muslim) Terrorists.

I would contest this.
I have more chance of being run over by a bus than I have of being murdered by a terrorist.

Ok, then the news must be plastered with the dangers of getting hit by a bus. I bet its on the front page of every paper and news source around you, huh? Here in the states I should be seeing news flashes of the huge possibilites of getting hit by busses in London then by your logic as it it so dangerous. Wait...Getting hit by a bus isnt in the headlines all over the world? How can that be? KhieuSamphan says its the biggest danger in London, even more than terrorists.

WHAT? The headlines are plastered with news about Islamic Extremists? NO!!! KhieuSamphan told me that wasnt a concern, its busses that are the problem!!!

See where I am going with this? You havent seen a politician banning busses have you?

Yes Skippy, in London, you are more at risk from buses than from terrorists. I know it's not very glamorous, doesn't sell papers and nor does help you with any agenda you may have, but it is still true.

posted on Aug, 3 2005 @ 10:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by syrinx high priest
as painful as it is, I have to weigh in on the muslim side on this one. The bombings had nothing to do with the british way of life, but british foreign policy.

But why stay and bomb? If you were a Muslim living in London and became "extreme" in your views (regardless of the reason), why kill and not just leave and go someplace less "oppressive"?

posted on Aug, 3 2005 @ 10:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by blanketgirl
In response to everybody, I think most people are missing the point-
He is trying to say if you are some psychotic Muslim terrorist who hates us so much you want to blow us up, get the heck out of our country.
I think that is a completely reasonable statement, and is not asking all Muslims to leave or even suggesting all Muslims are terrorists because obviously they aren't.

Though I do agree that his motivation is probably as Marg6043 suggests.

Originally posted by marg6043
The comment obviously was to gain political power and to make the best of the tragics events in london.

No that's not the point.

the point is if you are living in England receiving all the benefits of living in a free society and yet you incite hate then get out.

I can tell you that it's not just the Muslims that are willing to blow themselves up that's the real problem. It's the whole Muslim way of hating the western way of life. and I can say with certainty that the there are a lot of Muslims here that enjoy hating the English and British way of life.

Personally I think that although there are a large proportion of 'innocent' Muslims out there, I would deport the entire Muslim community out of England. My reasons are simple. It’s only Muslims that are causing this terrorist issue and so all Muslims then carry a risk whether they are innocent or not.

The problem with the current English government is they are frankly too soft...

NeoN HaZe.

posted on Aug, 3 2005 @ 10:42 AM
link   
its true that most Muslims tend to isolate themselves from rest of the British society for they fear of western influence on their culture of Arab and Muslim traditions. they fear Muslim women would eject the veil and dress skimpy clothes to be just like other Brit girls and women. im sure u see in Britain where its kinda like Chinatowns equivalent to the Muslim populations where most Muslims feel comfortable living with other Muslims who share the same traditions and values. u have clerics in mosques who warn about the "evil" influences of western society and to never forget Allah or there will be punishment. also to never trust non-Muslims.

posted on Aug, 3 2005 @ 10:42 AM
link   

I would deport the entire Muslim community out of England.

It's this sort of thinking that is going to lead to the ruination of this country...not a bunch of 'terrorists'.

posted on Aug, 3 2005 @ 10:48 AM
link   
It's my belief that in Britain (and correct me if I'm wrong) religion's going to finish us off. Not in a literal sense, but in a cultural sense. Here in London and where I lived before in Scotland, it seems that we don't have a strong sense of identity, and no religion of our own. I mean, we may have Christianity, but how many people actually believe or practise nowadays? Whatever percentage it is, it doesn't compare to the reach of Islam and by having so many Muslims in our country it's my view that good or bad, that culture will swallow ours.

I mean they've been going on about America being an empire purely because of it's culture permeating that of other countries across the globe - well you can see the same thing happening to Britain, not only from America but from the Asians living here.

Top UK dish is curry, a lot of our chart music has a distinctly Eastern feel to it - everywhere I've lived in London so far has seen me as the only white face on the street. It's not that I think this is a bad thing, but from a selfish point of view I feel a bit defensive about Britain and long for a strong sense of my own culture and heritage.

One thing that angers me is the way certain groups look down upon the Brits like we're scum. I work with a lot of foreigners and generally find that we're all the same but rumours that Western women are "easy" means that every single day I have to turn someone down when they ask for my phone number five minutes after meeting me. And this in a professional environment. That annoys me, along with the lectures some other individuals give me on the decadant West.

WHAT THIS IS is the same thing that's happening to the Asian community in London at the moment. The whole population being blamed for the actions of extremists. I feel that we, the common people on the street are being stereotyped in the vain of our extremists - the leaders. I mean wasn't it the majority of people who DIDN'T want to go to war - and yet it is still WE who bear the brunt of this disdain.

The majority of people I meet from Africa and the Middle East are incredibly insightful, powerful people with a broader mind than the average Brit - but to those who're now telling us in the papers and on TV that it's our duty to learn about Islam, I say this: where's our motivation if you refuse to bloody learn about us!

posted on Aug, 3 2005 @ 10:54 AM
link   
Are You a NeoCon? Don't Like Muslims?

"A sect that is small in numbers but hugely influential in the media and in Washington. The neoconservatives, or 'neocons,' have never amounted to more than a few dozen intellectuals and publicists, nearly all of whom seem to be newspaper columnists, magazine editors, and foundation officials."

"The death of Communism did not even break their stride: they were on the job warmongering full-time weeks after the fall of the Berlin Wall, looking alternately at Islamic fundamentalism and the Chinese as potential stand-ins for the Kremlin."

posted on Aug, 3 2005 @ 10:55 AM
link   
Isn't it the terrorists that brought about this sort of thinking?

posted on Aug, 3 2005 @ 10:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by KhieuSamphan

I would deport the entire Muslim community out of England.

It's this sort of thinking that is going to lead to the ruination of this country...not a bunch of 'terrorists'.

No, I do understand why you would think that.

However if you have been for example.... raped 7 times and every time is a different person that raped you how ever they were all of the same religious belief, would you not treat all people of that religious belief with caution?

Or what if you had the power to get rid of the risk of being raped again in future by deporting all the people of that religious belief???

don't you see... I am all for a multicultural society where people share and partake of each others goodness.... But if one part of that is not working then why should they ruin it for the rest??

England would work Fine without the Muslims here.... Just what exactly does the Muslim community say they contribute to Britain anyway???

I hope that makes my view point clearer for you.

All the best,

NeoN HaZe.

[edit on 3-8-2005 by Neon Haze]

[edit on 3-8-2005 by Neon Haze]

posted on Aug, 3 2005 @ 10:57 AM
link   

The majority of people I meet from Africa and the Middle East are incredibly insightful, powerful people with a broader mind than the average Brit - but to those who're now telling us in the papers and on TV that it's our duty to learn about Islam, I say this: where's our motivation if you refuse to bloody learn about us!

Quote of the say award goes to you

posted on Aug, 3 2005 @ 11:19 AM
link   

Ok, then the news must be plastered with the dangers of getting hit by a bus. I bet its on the front page of every paper and news source around you, huh? Here in the states I should be seeing news flashes of the huge possibilites of getting hit by busses in London then by your logic as it it so dangerous.

WHAT? The headlines are plastered with news about Islamic Extremists?

That's the problem with the news you watch. You believe whatever's plastered in your face. And they KNOW that! They are manipulating the public with their headlines. You seem to be a perfect subject. You have bought the product they sell hook, line and sinker. What a good little American you are!

Can you handle a little truth?

Prescription Drugs are 16,400% more Deadly than Terrorists in the US. Not buses, but Rx drugs.

But what if six jumbo jets crashed every day in the United States, claiming the lives of 783,936 people every year? That would certainly qualify as a massive tragedy, wouldn't it?

Well, forget "what if." The tragedy is happening right now. Over 750,000 people actually do die in the United States every year, although not from plane crashes. They die from something far more common and rarely perceived by the public as dangerous: modern medicine.

Where's your movement against the pharmaceuticals and hospitals and doctors? They kill many more than your scary terrorists! Booga-booga!

posted on Aug, 3 2005 @ 11:24 AM
link   
uhmmm

There is one tiny little problem with Howarth's statement: terrorist don't bomb because they "hate our way of life", or "hate our freedom", or some other crap like that, the bombings are a political statement aimed at mostly FOREIGN policy of the country in question.
Ergo, the statement "get out" makes absoutely no sense whatsover either.

It seems that there are a lot of people lately who want to present this as some kind of "culture clash" dark ages style, pure holy white good christian culture against barbaric evil pagans. That's bull# and VERY dangerous.
Such people COMPLETELY IGNORE the current events in the world, they simplify the issue, mislead the public and actually make a REAL fight against extremism more difficult.

posted on Aug, 3 2005 @ 11:28 AM
link   
just wait `till "the evil terrorists" figure out that they dont have to blow themselves up to prove a point

Bus accident thingy is much more likely in UK i totally agree. Especially if youre a tourist and keep looking to the left when you get to the street.
Terrorist attack would be a likely cause of death if you lived in a MUSLIM COUNTRY such as...lets say Iraq, Egypt, Turkey....

Ups, did i just say that

And lines such as "GET OUT" ??? I fell like im living in the new dark ages...

PS: how you been skipper? Still getting beat up in school i see

[edit on 3-8-2005 by nukunuku]

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join