It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

AK-47 101: Sign up now at a Mosque near you, seats are still available!

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 3 2005 @ 08:33 AM
link   
Need training in the "weapon of peace", the AK-47? No worries, just head to your local mosque, they will be happy to help...

I guess the 7.62mm round is perfect for hunting Infidels...

AK-47 training held at London mosque

"British Islamic extremists have been involved in weapons training with assault rifles at a mosque in London, intelligence sources have told The Observer.

The disclosures that hardline Islamists practised with Kalashnikov AK-47s at the Finsbury Park mosque in north London underline the pivotal role that Britain has played in the recruitment of volunteers to fight alongside Osama bin Laden's al-Qaeda group all over the world.

It will also intensify pressure on the Government to crack down on Islamic militants using the UK as a base.

MI5 recruited worshippers at Finsbury Park who opposed the hardline stance taken by controversial Muslim cleric Abu Hamza, who often leads prayers there, and asked them to help monitor the activities of extremists. Early last year the agents told their handlers that several groups had been taught to strip and reassemble Kalashnikovs in the mosque's basement. It was not clear if the guns were live or deactivated weapons, which can legally be owned in the UK..."

Well well well, gun training through your mosque. Yup, alot of tolerance and love being preached there...

Maybe the government needs to post police at the mosques 24/7 as observers, it seems like thats where the trouble starts...

posted on Aug, 3 2005 @ 08:40 AM
link   
Just when you think you've heard it all, they go and top themselves.

Thanks so much for finding and sharing all this great material skippy.

You have voted skippytjc for the Way Above Top Secret award. You have one more vote left for this month.

posted on Aug, 3 2005 @ 09:02 AM
link   
Ah Chrrrist...

I knew the Muslim extremist was a huge problem in Brittain, but I didn't know it was this bad!

The AK-47 is probably the weapon of choice since it's cheap.

posted on Aug, 3 2005 @ 09:07 AM
link   
Am I now supposed to lie in bed at night worrying that a be-turbanned fighter is going to abseil down the outside of my house, throw in a stun grenade then clinically terminate my existence with the help of his trusty AK??

I am beginning to think that some 'news' should not be broadcast in the first place!

posted on Aug, 3 2005 @ 09:25 AM
link   
Dont worry about sleeping at night......we have bigger guns then them.....plus you have the Crazy Canadian to help protect you

Plus just sleep with something next to you (esp. in Americal you still can)...here in Canada we sleep with an old fashion Hockey Stick....my slap~shot to the head would loosen the terban off the head...then a good body check t'a finish em off. Even with a stun-greanade,.....that would never hold back a Hockey Player....a body check in the boards hurts and stun's ya more then a stun-grenade

Y'r Canadian friend,
Sven

posted on Aug, 3 2005 @ 09:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by skippytjc

Maybe the government needs to post police at the mosques 24/7 as observers, it seems like thats where the trouble starts...

While they are at it maybe the churches around the big cities also.

posted on Aug, 3 2005 @ 09:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by SpittinCobra

While they are at it maybe the churches around the big cities also.

Fine by me.

Maybe you should make some comments on the topic of AK-47 training in Mosques? Oh wait, that doesnt serve your agenda...

posted on Aug, 3 2005 @ 09:37 AM
link   
I can go to the corner and learn how to use a AK, I learned in the hood long before it was ever in a Mosque.

posted on Aug, 3 2005 @ 09:40 AM
link   

I can go to the corner and learn how to use a AK, I learned in the hood long before it was ever in a Mosque.

OK... So your comments regarding Mosque's training in AK-47's are what? You avoid the topic like Duyba.

And Im sure you can learn how to use an Ak on any corner...So long as there is a Mosque there.

[edit on 3-8-2005 by skippytjc]

posted on Aug, 3 2005 @ 09:42 AM
link   

I can go to the corner and learn how to use a AK

Not in Britain.

If you can, i'd love to see where. I've always wanted to fire an AK

Not at anyone of course, just in general

[edit on 3-8-2005 by Burgess]

posted on Aug, 3 2005 @ 09:46 AM
link   
If I really need to spell it out more finely, my point was that you can get training anywhere. A Mosque is just another place and I dont believe you can go to any mosque and they are going to teach you how to use an AK.

You do not only Embrace Ignorance, you breed it. You preach hate for all muslims. I think we can do with out this kind of thinking. The really messed up part is that you might not even believe things you post, you post just to get a rise.

posted on Aug, 3 2005 @ 09:52 AM
link   

If I really need to spell it out more finely, my point was that you can get training anywhere. A Mosque is just another place and I dont believe you can go to any mosque and they are going to teach you how to use an AK.

. You preach hate for all muslims. I think we can do with out this kind of thinking. The really messed up part is that you might not even believe things you post, you post just to get a rise.

Well, still not one comment on Mosques teaching people how to shoot Ak-47's. Your consistency is amazing.

Your comment "You do not only Embrace Ignorance, you breed it" is by definition a personal attack, very un becoming of any poster, let alone a council member. Consider yourself reported.

And lastly: Find me just one post or reference I have ever made stating I hate Muslims or preach hate towards them. Just one. You can’t because I never have. You assuming that I hate Muslims is your own ignorance driven by your blind liberalism.

posted on Aug, 3 2005 @ 10:05 AM
link   
OOOHHH.....I wanna teach the class!

Step 1: Look down the barrel of your assault rifle to check that it is clear of obstructions.

Step 2: Pull the trigger to test for springiness...

BOOM!

Next week: How to not do this with a loaded weapon...
(hopefully, no class will be left for week 2, and we can start all over with a fresh class of whackos.....

posted on Aug, 3 2005 @ 11:25 AM
link   
While neither side is guiltless in this escalating mess, I see a situation that is only going to get worse if things continue and there is no attempt on anyone's part to stop the madness.

We don't need to be screaming threats and accusations at this level... It does nothing to change the situation. This is not a matter of liberal versus conservative, it's a matter of people dying in large masses, because no one is getting to the root of the problem...

And interestingly, aside from the snide commentaries that I keep reading here and the short-sighted levels of international politics that some of us keyboard pounders seem to espouse, there is no one really adressing the root causes.

Now... Having said that, I have no idea of what the root causes may be. I know that we do not understand, really, how each others thought processes and religious concepts work. I also think I understand that any fixes we attempt are going to be a long time in bearing fruit. We have to work at the changes, in fact, we have to become the changes we want to see (thanks Mr. Ghandi).

It will not be easy, it will not be quick. We (Christians and Muslims) have a long history of animosity going back a thousand years plus. It will be difficult for us and them (Christians and Muslims) to put down our defenses and try to get into mutual understanding. As a matter of fact, it may never happen. But I suspect that if it doesn't begin before too long, we are going to end up blowing each other out of existence, and leaving the Chinese in charge.

On the other hand, I like Chinese food, Chinese culture, and bamboo... So maybe that wouldn't be such a bad thing to happen ... If I don't find myself at the business end of an M-16 or an AK-47.

posted on Aug, 3 2005 @ 11:26 AM
link   

Well, still not one comment on Mosques teaching people how to shoot Ak-47's.

How can you still say this.

YOU CAN GET TRAINING ANYWHERE. So to me its really not a big deal.
Again I will say, I DO NOT believe you can go to any Mosque and sign up for lessons.

Im not stupid, and neither are the other members here. Please dont treat us like we are. You can be saing something without every saying the words. By making general statments about a whole, you are spreading the word ie saing hateful things with out really saing it.

We can see you crystal clear, we know where you stand, we are not stupid.

posted on Aug, 3 2005 @ 11:39 AM
link   

How can you still say this.

YOU CAN GET TRAINING ANYWHERE. So to me its really not a big deal.
Again I will say, I DO NOT believe you can go to any Mosque and sign up for lessons.

Im not stupid, and neither are the other members here. Please dont treat us like we are. You can be saing something without every saying the words. By making general statments about a whole, you are spreading the word ie saing hateful things with out really saing it.

We can see you crystal clear, we know where you stand, we are not stupid.

I never called you stupid, feeling self conscious?

You still haven’t made any comments on Muslims training people how to fire AK-47's in mosques. You haven’t.

All you keep saying is you can get trained anyplace, but "anyplace" isn’t a center for worship.

Ill help you about a bit, ill loan you some comments on the subject:

"Really? Which mosque's?"

"That’s terrible, is that legal?"

"I wonder what mainstream Islam thinks of this?"

"How many mosque's? Just one or a bunch?"

"How many Christian Churches do this?"

"Great story Skippy!!! Your insight is staggering and I love every post you make, I never looked at Islamic extremism in this light before"

Those are a few, but I encourage you to come up with some on your own. U2U me if you need help.

[edit on 3-8-2005 by skippytjc]

posted on Aug, 3 2005 @ 11:43 AM
link   
www.nationmaster.com...

guns.wolfcrews.com...

psychcentral.com...

www.absoluteastronomy.com...

Took about 2 minutes, because I'm on a 56k modem. So a mosque isn't the only place to find out how to do that. Unfortunately, hearing of classes in field stripping and possibly using an AK-47 occurring in a Mosque is kind of like hearing about pole dancing and strip tease classes being taught in a Southern Baptist Church.

posted on Aug, 3 2005 @ 11:54 AM
link   
In the Boy Scouts, I got training in a .22 rifle.

Not only that, but also making fire and how to snare small animals. Dangerous.
I also learned how to shoot when I was a kid on our ranch.

I say we ban all Boy Scout groups and all farm kids! Down with them!

On a serious note, why is there constant chasing to find this stuff to incite people? I suppose it's for the thread points, because it certainly isn't about education. It's about ranting and retoric. Maybe they wouldn't train if people weren't out shouting "All Muslins are evil!" In most inner city places, kids learn to throw rocks and shoot guns too. It pretty much means....nothing.

I worry more about leaving the house and forgetting to turn the iron off.

posted on Aug, 3 2005 @ 12:02 PM
link   
Just because you can learn how to murder people in numerous venues does not make any one of those venues "ok" for doing it. That is an absolutely horrible way of thinking.

None of them should be doing it. Not a mosque or whomever in your "hood" you are talking about.

I'm curious if this particular religious facility is a recipient of Government tax credits, grants or aid programs. It would be particularly ironic if Government funds were being used for such purposes.

(I don't live in the UK, but in America religious facilities receive such monies from the government, I don't know if that's true over there as well)

posted on Aug, 3 2005 @ 12:02 PM
link   
Oh, I see...you want comments on the whole mosque angle.

"How many Christian Churches do this?"

They don't. They prefer raping young kids (mainly boys) for which they "train" their troops in cover-ups and denial. The Mormons "train" in how to take multiple wives, many of which are forced and underage and they cover that with cult fanatacism.

"Great story Skippy!!! Your insight is staggering and I love every post you make, I never looked at Islamic extremism in this light before"

Well, I don't see any great new insights here. Your ego is blocking my view.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join