It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Morphing entitie over the US. [video]

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 3 2005 @ 05:22 AM
link   
Video here.

Sorry if this has been posted before. You can read about it here.

I've never seen anything like it before. The camera man sounds truthfully afraid and I don't know how a balloon can change shapes like that.

posted on Aug, 3 2005 @ 05:40 AM
link   
Weird fotage, might not be morphing, seems to be turning to me, anyways difficult to tell. Too bad the film is so short, the guy talks about focusing better and it ends, is this the longest version availible?

posted on Aug, 3 2005 @ 06:06 AM
link   
I'm not sure.

That's the wierd thing with these UFO videos on the internet, they never go for the full time.

posted on Aug, 3 2005 @ 06:21 AM
link   
Not sure its morphing, might just be rotating...

Is it just me or is that camera on a tripod? Seems perfectly stable unless he's trying to move it so the object is more centered. But someone using a camera on a tripod should obviously have been out to record... Its cut short for reason.

[edit on 3-8-2005 by merka]

posted on Aug, 3 2005 @ 06:52 AM
link   
Honestly, watching that video at a 2x zoom, the "UFO" appears to me to be a bundle of black balloons slowly rotating. Over the course of the video, it makes just over one full rotation, and you can see a "tail" shape (probably a tubular balloon) on the right side of the object. It clearly rotates around, and then reappears as the object continues to rotate.

Most definitely balloons - even looks like a bundle that the special events company I work for may have made for an event.

posted on Aug, 3 2005 @ 09:21 AM
link   
Where is the 'morphing'? there is no morphing in the video; it's just some flying thing turning.

There are no UFOs; get a grip with reality.

posted on Aug, 3 2005 @ 09:24 AM
link   
Outstanding video, I at least have not seen it before. Clear without the fuzz.
One of the better video shoots Iv'e seen!

Dallas

posted on Aug, 7 2005 @ 01:27 PM
link   
Sorry for re-opening this thread again, but I found this video from '93 that looks abit like the one digussed here:

www.ufocasebook.com...

posted on Aug, 7 2005 @ 01:55 PM
link   
The first one looks like a gathering of balloons, turning in mid-air. As it moved i was able to make out a choo-choo train, then a block-man, then a witch on a broomstick, lol. I doubt it was morphing, just moving around in mid-air.

As for that one from '93, it looks like a big bolt or screw hanging in mid-air, its hard to tell if it is moving as the picture quality is a little hazy.

posted on Aug, 8 2005 @ 12:32 AM
link   
Do these look anything like kites to anyone but me? I just kept seeing a kite being flown in the air........................the first one did sort of look like a person with wings, tho, IMO.

posted on Aug, 8 2005 @ 03:19 AM
link   
looks a bit wierd to me...doesnt exactly look UFO...my opinion any way

posted on Aug, 8 2005 @ 08:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by q_ball

Well it does really. By definition, it's an Object that is Flying, and as yet it's Unidentified. It doesn't look like a spaceship though. I'd agree with the bundle of helium ballons. Although all the ballon vendors I see at theme parks and such have brightly coloured and reflective ballons. These look black.

posted on Aug, 8 2005 @ 08:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by q_ball

The word UFO does not relate to E.T's, in this case " yes " this object that was filmed is a Unidentified Flying Object.

new topics

top topics

join