It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Opinion about ragnarok..

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 3 2005 @ 02:18 AM
link   
Welcome to the world of Ragnarok! We hope you'll enjoy your stay here in our Realms.

Ragnarok is a growing realm set to a nordic/medieval/fantasy theme. The driver is a heavily modified and enhanced LPmud. (Or at least, it was "advanced" many years ago... there are plans afoot to upgrade the driver code in the near future.)

We have a decidedly silly and frivolous atmosphere and a "do-it-yourself" spirit. Our main focus is quality over quantity. You can look at almost everything here, and you're encouraged to slow down, relax, enjoy the scenery and the small, cozy atmosphere. Silliness is always afoot in Ragnarok!

The players and wizards here are a fun and friendly group, and we mean to keep it that way. You don't have to "conform", but you do have to exercise good judgement. We won't tolerate abusive or offensive players who clearly don't appreciate our goals and ideals. Ragnarok is a place where you check your "real life" at the door and come to a comfortable environment to be with friends.

I hate this online game...I HATE it ..

posted on Aug, 30 2005 @ 02:29 AM
link   
yea Ragnarok does suck...

Its graphics are not very good

posted on Sep, 10 2005 @ 03:57 PM
link   
I recently started playing Ragnarok with a friend. Considering it was free, at least it's better than Runescape
It's a cutesy little game I guess, mildly entertaining, but I don't plan on spending too much time on it. I stopped playing a lot of RPGs years ago when I got a life. I still love em to bits but I can't find several hours to sit down and let my adrenal glands relax.

posted on Sep, 10 2005 @ 10:13 PM
link   
Ragnarok (online?) is free? I thought you had to pay..
That's the only reason I never played it. On the website it says 15 day trial and has a bunch of payment plans and whatnot?

Am I talking about the same game?

posted on Sep, 10 2005 @ 10:22 PM
link   
it looks like total crap its bottom of the barrel of mmorpgage.

i dont think its free, the free means you can be 1 class and have limited everything so yeah it blows.

I dont see how anyone could play this crap unless they were stuck with a crappy computer, and no friends or outside contact with reality.

new topics

top topics

join