It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Q's about aliens

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 2 2005 @ 10:47 PM
link   
Lets asssume (intelligent) aliens exist in the univerise. When they die, do they go to heaven (pick your favorite name associated with your favorite religion)?

Would an alien be considereed one of Gods creatures?

posted on Aug, 2 2005 @ 11:42 PM
link   
From what i've read about supposid aliens religions and beliefs, they do believe in an afterlife and are very spiritual beings really.

In all seriousness though, I have no way of backing this up.

And personally, I don't beleive anyone is a creature of god, so personally I don't see how they would be, they may consider themselves to be creatures of god, but I have also heared that they are angry at us for not beleiving in the same god as them, or something.

My personal belief is that UFOs and Religion don't really mix, unless you can use UFOs as the basis for modern religion, which to me makes alot more sense than divine inspirations from god or moses or jesus or whomever.

posted on Aug, 3 2005 @ 12:51 AM
link   
This is one of the most annoying things concerning Aliens. NO ONE KNOWS! plain and simple. Sure you could run into an alien and hear it talk about god and what not. How are we to know its one in the same as our god.

posted on Aug, 3 2005 @ 01:00 AM
link   
This is like asking if they watch desperate housewives.

Before we ask questions such as these, we should have BASIC knowledge of the very existence of said beings.

Meaning if you cant talk to them first, you cant ask them questions anyway.

As for religion, I will not answer, as I am not a religous person.

posted on Aug, 3 2005 @ 01:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by noosnomrm
Lets asssume (intelligent) aliens exist in the univerise. When they die, do they go to heaven (pick your favorite name associated with your favorite religion)?

People are spirit first, then body. When people's bodies die, their spirits go to the "spirit world." It's a dimensional place not far away. It's absolutely awesome there, just like a perfect here, where nothing is wrong and everyone is happy. We work and rest there between lives. But it's not heaven.

People have a series of lives that usually number a few. When our spirit is finished living a series of physical lives, then we go to heaven, and move on to other, greater things to do.

The other races are people too, created by God as spirit, who live physically the way we do, in a series of lives on their own worlds, go into the spirit world which is like a perfect world of their own, and eventually go to heaven.

All known races of people throughout all the known Universes believe in the one same God. God makes sure to be known to all people.

I know these things from my alien contacts, spirit friends who live in the spirit world, and angels.

posted on Aug, 3 2005 @ 03:29 PM
link   
Assuming there is a "God" figure, maybe. Most of our literature says it's humans, and has very little mention of anyone else being a creature of God, other than animals, although they're certainly not the chosen people.

Suffice to say, it's a pointless point because we don't know anything about any of this. (except that the whole heaven thing is bogus, but we're assuming it isn't)

All known races of people throughout all the known Universes believe in the one same God.

How do you figure that, when most people on Earth don't agree with most people on Earth?

[edit on 8/3/2005 by Amorymeltzer]

posted on Aug, 3 2005 @ 05:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by Amorymeltzer

How do you figure that, when most people on Earth don't agree with most people on Earth?

Hi, Arorymeltzer

I don't just figure it on my own. I have been told about it by the other beings who have been there, and have been part of discussions about it with the advanced races that visit Earth, who are part of the larger organization of life beyond our union area, and part of an even larger organization of life beyond that. It is part of what I am taught.

God is not just a belief system or a lot of them. God is a perceptible being and tangible to all our senses, physically and spiritually. Humans generally just don't get any of this yet, but we will in our own time.

Most people on Earth do not agree with each other because we don't have a true or complete enough history of God on Earth, and nothing of God throughout all existence, or even of the other races of people teaming through the Universe around us. We don't have a mature, scientific understanding of the nature of spirituality, so we mutually accept the ridiculousness that we can all go making up all kinds of different meanings to vague translations, and inject our motives and justifications for the way we believe and behave religiously instead of naturally.

We humans can't even know what really happened in any event down town or inside our houses today, but can make any evidence "prove" to others what we want to have happened, no matter how many witnesses. That is why sometimes innocent people go to jail and guilty people go free. People believe what they want to believe, and do not believe what they do not want to believe.

Speaking of God and alien races, we are an alien race too, and we are not God either. You can give more credit of knowledge and understanding of Universal life to an advanced race over a primitive one. One simple way to tell the difference between an advanced race and a primitive one, is the advanced races all know each other and share information across a network through space. A primitive race thinks it's the only one and that it knows everything important already.

[edit on 8/3/2005 by EarthSister]

posted on Aug, 4 2005 @ 02:55 AM
link   
i believe that heaven is a place for all beings and that we can be reincarnated to live on another planet

Red

posted on Aug, 4 2005 @ 03:13 AM
link   
I don't think aliens can go to heaven. God didn't create them. He created the people on Earth. Jesus came only to planet Earth. He didn't go to other planets. We humans are God's people, no one else.

posted on Aug, 4 2005 @ 03:18 AM
link   
Amorymeltzer: Can you expand on the above, or is it strictly dealing with where Aliens may go at death as posted above?

Dallas

posted on Aug, 4 2005 @ 06:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by Red
I don't think aliens can go to heaven. God didn't create them. He created the people on Earth. Jesus came only to planet Earth. He didn't go to other planets. We humans are God's people, no one else.

Red

That's not what any of the alien races say.

God came to Earth as Jesus, human by body and God by spirit, to live among us to teach us. But God has been to many worlds to live as one of many races. On other worlds he had a body native to each, and is known by many names.

Not all worlds of life needed God to live right inside of their race with them in order to teach. Some he could just talk to already.

posted on Aug, 4 2005 @ 07:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by anitawee
i believe that heaven is a place for all beings and that we can be reincarnated to live on another planet

anitawee

In all my experience and understanding from the advanced races and other beings, that is right. Ten percent of all alien experiencers used to be in life on another world before. They are still the same spirits now, and by spirit they still have the same relationship and abilities from their original race.

Normally, all spirits remain inside of their original race. When a spirit leaves one world to live physically on another, that is always a large sacrifice, and a spiritual mission to work between worlds.

The rest of the alien experiencers on Earth are offspring of the ten percent, who inherit the relationship and abilities by spirit.

[edit on 8/4/2005 by EarthSister]

posted on Aug, 4 2005 @ 07:20 AM
link   
lol thanks for that thats made me feel happy.At last someone agrees with me on somthing

posted on Aug, 4 2005 @ 09:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by Dulcimer
This is like asking if they watch desperate housewives.

Doesn't everyone watch that show?!

How can we ask a question like this when: 1) We don't know aliens exist and: 2) We don't know god exists?

Also, on a seperate note. It was my understanding that what seperated us from dogs, cats ect... was that we have a soul, which is something they lack. If we are unique in that we have "souls" then wouldn't we would be unique in that we are the only creatures that go to heaven?

[edit on 4-8-2005 by shorty]

posted on Aug, 4 2005 @ 09:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by EarthSister

All known races of people throughout all the known Universes believe in the one same God. God makes sure to be known to all people.

We don't even agree on which religion is correct on earth, let alone around the entire universe(s?)

And how exactly can you claim to know all these things? Can you really tell us you are the one person on earth with knowledge of however many universes you claim are out there?

posted on Aug, 4 2005 @ 02:11 PM
link   
shorty

I can claim to know what I know, the same as anybody else can. If you don't know certain things, that does not mean that I don't know them.

I don't know all things I know on my own. Not everything can be shown exactly- I can't travel the whole Universe looking and asking everybody myself. Some of the things I know about alien life and God, I only know because I am told about them by the beings I have experiences with. I have no reason not to trust them on it, so I go with what they tell me when it's something they can't show me.

I am certainly not "the one person on Earth" with knowledge about some things that most humans do not have knowledge of yet. There are many of us who know things from alien life, spirits, Angels and other life.

And I don't claim to know how many Universes there are out there. I asked my alien contacts that question and their answer was that no known life in all the known Universes knows the answer to that question. The advanced races are just as full of awe and wonder at life as we are, they just know more than we do yet. Please use care when quoting others. This subject is already confusing enough.

By the way, all life is soul, all beings have a soul, including animals. Absolutely all life is soul first and foremost. Not all kinds of beings are the same kind of soul, just as genetics, abilities and intelligence are not all the same. People are all the same kind of soul planet to planet, and are different from animals, but we still have differences by spirit. Even plant life is soul first and has a kind of spirit.

(Our soul and our spirit are the same thing, and the words soul and spirit are interchangeable, but soul refers better to what we are created as- our core and origination and what and who we really are, and spirit refers better to the accumulation of all our soul has gained in ability, knowledge and experience over our existence. When we travel out of body, not our whole soul goes out, but only a part, which we call our spirit body, and it looks exactly like our physical body, which we had not gained yet upon the creation of our soul.)

Please note that I am not offended that you don't believe what I say, and I don't even expect it. I post for your consideration only. Nobody should just go believing something blindly just because they hear it, but it is very important that we get to hear about things that are beyond us regardless of belief. That is the only way we can start thinking and paying attention to our own experience and figuring things out, so we can help each other, and each try to make up our own minds. Just listening to others is enough for you to refuse to allow all information to be controlled by those of our leaders who are invested in keeping we the publics ignorant and confused.

When standard information keeps you closed and tight and safely correct, and keeps you scoffing and laughing and turns you away from anything beyond you yet, you have to realize that you are making a big mistake.

When progressive information opens and broadens your view of life, don't just go believing it either, but take it for your consideration. And don't forget what this site ATS is known for.

posted on Aug, 4 2005 @ 02:32 PM
link   
Yes, I am aware there are other people that claim to be have contact with such beings. Calling themselves "contactees" and the such. I am also aware that none, out of all these with vast knowledge of the universe, have ever been able to prove or at least partially prove their claims.

I saw one guy fail three lie detecter tests over it. In the end he came to the conclusion that the reason the lie detecter was saying he was lying is because the supreme aliens didn't think we were yet ready to know the truth...

It does not fill one full of confidence on these matters.

The advanced races are just as full of awe and wonder at life as we are, they just know more than we do yet. Please use care when quoting others. This subject is already confusing enough.

Hmmmm, we (humans as a majority) are more in obsessed with death than life, unfortunatly.

And Also:

Thanks for an interesting responce

[edit on 4-8-2005 by shorty]

posted on Aug, 4 2005 @ 03:17 PM
link   
Our best source of information for the values and "religion" (for lack of a better word) of the aliens that abduct many of us, is the contactees, not those who proclaim to have telepathic communication with physical aliens

I remember the case of the well-known author, Whitley Strieber, who was kidnapped by aliens and strapped down on an examination table on-board their spacecraft. He cried out to God to help him. The Zetan-aliens, characteristically, replied with, "Why do you cry out to God? There is no one here but us."

The Zetan-Greys believe that Science is God.

It stands to reason that the values and beliefs of all the other alien races out there, including those on worlds of medieval technology, vary greatly. The aliens that traverse the stars in high-tech spacecraft probably have a similar mindset to that of the Zetans.

For example, I don't think we will find many space-aliens espousing a philosophy of spiritualism. However, the humanoid aliens in medieval systems will definitely be more open to embracing a metaphysical philosophy because they are not so far down the path of intellect and technology so as to dismiss spiritualism completely in favor of science and technology -- as many here have done.

Originally posted by noosnomrm

In addressing the original questions...

My experience as a spiritual medium has given me the awareness that there are many humanoid races in existence, most of which do not have intersteller flight capability. All of them -- like us -- cross over into Spirit after they leave their bodies, have a life review whereby they get to see how their actions and intentions affected those around them, and are limited in their ability to Ascend in The Light by their overall level of spiritual development. If they are on a service-to-self path, they will not be able to ascend to a spiritual place.

[edit on 4-8-2005 by Paul_Richard]

posted on Aug, 4 2005 @ 05:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by shorty
Yes, I am aware there are other people that claim to be have contact with such beings. Calling themselves "contactees" and the such. I am also aware that none, out of all these with vast knowledge of the universe, have ever been able to prove or at least partially prove their claims.

shorty, are you sure about that? Are you unaware of all the evidence, or do you just dismiss it all because you are told by the "respectable" authorities to dismiss it? Don't you know that to deal with any evidence of alien life that Earth authorities cannot hide from you, they just make it "prove" something else for you instead? Or even nothing else, because you will believe them when they say they don't know what it means.

Of course many people are lying. But that does not mean we are all lying. Many have an alien experience or a few of them, and many just say they do. Few have ongoing educational encounters. Those who truly have progressive contact can spot the liars a mile away. The liars sound a lot like each other because that's the only place they get their popular kind of information and support from. Those who truly have progressive contact sound a lot like the aliens, and are hardly even understood yet by most of the people who make up the UFO field.

The human's UFO field is made up of all the disinformation being created professionally and distributed through the public. It is literally made of all the things humans think and believe about alien life, and hardly has anything to do with the true nature of the alien races at all.

I don't study the evidence, but there are many others posting in this forum who do. I believe there is a great deal of physical evidence of visiting life all over the face of our world, and in snapshots and videos, and by the telling of thousands of eye witnesses throughout history.

Generally the alien races do not allow their human contacts to have the kind of physical evidence that can publicly prove their personal claims, mainly because it would name the human a potential threat in his educating others about other life, and by his potential to disclose crimes of those on Earth who are against the aliens.

It's just not safe on Earth yet for an alien experiencer of any kind to personally have physical evidence that he can show others. It's like putting a spy into enemy territory, and then publicly naming and proving him a spy. Even if he's one of the liars and his evidence is fake, he is still in danger of being shut up if he's trying to help break down the barriers between our worlds. A person who is spreading alien stories of evil abduction and gore is not harassed by secret govt though. Imagine that.

Alien experiencers who learn progressive things from alien life need to be free to speak, even if they are thought of as kooks. What they are supposed to do still gets done, and when another human has his own alien experience, that is the personal evidence he needs to corroborate with what he is being taught by other brave experiencers.

posted on Aug, 5 2005 @ 04:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by EarthSister
Hi, Arorymeltzer

I don't just figure it on my own. I have been told about it by the other beings...

And of course you choose to believe them, but this is your choice. My impression is that various people believe in various deities for various reasons, some believing in no God, some in many Gods, some worship things like rocks or trees or cows, etc. So when you say "All known races of people throughout all the known Universes believe in the one same God" it's obviously not true, just take Earth as an example!

...who have been there, and have been part of discussions about it with the advanced races that visit Earth, who are part of the larger organization of life beyond our union area, and part of an even larger organization of life beyond that. It is part of what I am taught.

Which could easily be all lies. But instead of questioning what you are "taught" and trying to seek answers yourself, you choose to believe it's all true. Some people on the other hand ARE interested in truth, so they don't just believe what they are told, regardless of who does the talking.

God is not just a belief system or a lot of them. God is a perceptible being and tangible to all our senses, physically and spiritually. Humans generally just don't get any of this yet, but we will in our own time.

That's assuming that there is a "God", instead of God simply being all things, not separate.

Most people on Earth do not agree with each other because we don't have a true or complete enough history of God on Earth...

Or maybe we do, but it's simply difficult to find? Of course, even if we did have this "true or complete history" and it was written in history books, who is to tell if it really is true or just another fabrication or distortion? Just because someone says something is true does not make it so!

Speaking of God and alien races, we are an alien race too, and we are not God either. You can give more credit of knowledge and understanding of Universal life to an advanced race over a primitive one. One simple way to tell the difference between an advanced race and a primitive one, is the advanced races all know each other and share information across a network through space. A primitive race thinks it's the only one and that it knows everything important already.

They *all* know each other? All kazillion of those advanced races? Jeesh imagine how many flavors of tea they have to keep track of!

Oh and who says we are not God? What if we, and everything else, is God?

[edit on 5-8-2005 by lilblam]

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join