It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Dulce Base in question

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 2 2005 @ 05:50 PM
link   
Hey, I know that a lot of you have tryed to find traces of it on the satellite images. But did any of you notice what is located almost exactly 12 miles due west of Dulce NM??? Here is a satellite image that I have been looking at for a while, if you notice, on the very far right side/in the exact middle of this image is the town of Dulce, if you zoom in, you will notice it also. But if you look closely at this image you will also see about 400 small white square dots, those are Nuclear Missle silo's(notice the long curvy coners, for ease of transporing the missles by semi), lookout towers, and lauch sites, along with a couple millitary storage bunkers.

maps.google.com...,-107.243729&spn=0.267519,0.481407&t=k&hl=en

[edit on 2-8-2005 by Kamikazi]

posted on Aug, 2 2005 @ 06:13 PM
link   
Every time someone posts a link to Google maps all I get is an image of the entire country!? Maybe you could find the location on Terraserver? I live right in that area and may be able to explain the photos.

posted on Aug, 2 2005 @ 08:56 PM
link   
I'm lost, maybe you cuold be a little more specific with the directions to find these 'silos'.

posted on Aug, 2 2005 @ 09:28 PM
link   
Mr. K.

Natural gas storage facilities, sorry.

This area is into NG and oil exploration big time.

Now with the oil prices going up, this is a very busy area.

I can see how NG tanks could be mistakenly seen as missils.

I'm not saying there isn't an underground base there but what you have found I don't think points to one.

posted on Aug, 2 2005 @ 09:46 PM
link   
the only problem I have with that explanation is the zoom level. in this particular area you can only zoom in to a certain level, with 4 zoom levels to go. now click west twice until you get to where there are no dots. this area you can zoom in all the way. just a little suspicious to me.

edit: must have been a glitch, I get full zoom now. not sure what to make of these sites. natural gas wells would make sense but storage facilities? why so many small ones in such close proximity? in my area the natural gas wells are pumped into huge storage tanks that look more like a silo laying on its side. they also arent anywhere near that close together. now the wells are a different story as some are a couple hundred yards apart.

[edit on 2-8-2005 by metalmessiah]

posted on Aug, 2 2005 @ 10:45 PM
link   
Jacquio999, is your avatar a character from the old Nintendo game Double Dragons? Sorry for the subject change, just made me feel kinda nostalgic

posted on Aug, 4 2005 @ 04:13 PM
link   
This Dulce Base thing is driving me nuts. Damnit, I want to know if it or any of these supposed underground tunnels and other bases exists. After looking at the evidence that we do have (still not good hard proof), and after seeing the USAF tunnel boring machines, along with all of the reasons for them, I just want to know one simple question, does it all exist, yes or no. After all, what we are doing today with tunnels and technology, the military did 40 yrs ago.

posted on Aug, 4 2005 @ 04:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by Digital_Reality
Jacquio999, is your avatar a character from the old Nintendo game Double Dragons? Sorry for the subject change, just made me feel kinda nostalgic

Thats Abobo, my hero and idol!
www.abobo.com...

posted on Aug, 4 2005 @ 09:49 PM
link   
It's has been said many times, that it's located approx. 2.5 MILES NW of the Town of Dulce, NM.

[edit on 4-8-2005 by FrggnBull]

posted on Aug, 4 2005 @ 10:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by Kamikazi
Damnit, I want to know if it or any of these supposed underground tunnels and other bases exists. .

If you mean in general massive underground bases, sure they do!

You can go see site R from public land including the two south tunnels and the massive blast doors. They even have signs out front talking about it being made in 1954 and the laws that go along with it.

It's under Raven Rock Mountain in PA, and is over 50 year olf military tech, still in use, and near Camp 3 (aka camp david) and Fort Richie.

You can dive around and see the enterances, sewage plant, and utility hubs.

Don't take a camera though, even drawing a lay out of the facility is illegal.

posted on Aug, 5 2005 @ 09:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by FrggnBull
It's has been said many times, that it's located approx. 2.5 MILES NW of the Town of Dulce, NM.

[edit on 4-8-2005 by FrggnBull]

how do you know? it's underground, no-one on here honestly knows weither it exists or not. I realize that other bases do, but this one in particular.

join