It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hey I'm Racheal

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 2 2005 @ 03:53 PM
link   
Just thought I'd come in and say hello to everyone. It is nice to find so many people curious as I am about what crazy things are really going on behind the scenes of the World. Anyway, I am 20 years old as of July 12, 2005. I live in America. My name is Racheal. I guess I am a little scared of putting too much of my info on here. You never know who is reading. For all I know this website could be some sort of trap to let the government know who all despises them.
So I'm just giving the basics. I'm sure you'll be reading many of my posts, and I look forward to reading as many of yours as I can. Peace to all!

posted on Aug, 2 2005 @ 03:55 PM
link   
Hello and welcome to ATS Racheal!

posted on Aug, 2 2005 @ 04:45 PM
link   
Welcome to ATS, Good to have you around,

If you feel you have any questions visit my thread
Hey new members!! Come here if you need advice

Below is A hand book of links that may help you answer some questions you have, ie, what are points ect....this is Zedds great link book for ATS use
www.abovetopsecret.com...

If you have any questions feel free to u2u me

You will find your u2u's in the member center

and also there is a message when you recieve a u2u

also need help getting your avatar up (or pic in your profile) check out this link

Want to post a pic in your thread.
how to post a pic on a thread

want to change your password to something you remember? look for this tab at the top of the page, there you can edit your profile and password

posted on Aug, 2 2005 @ 05:19 PM
link   
Well that's right now you're probably getting your phone tapped (just joking). Now really which would be worse, the government finding out your secrets, or your parents? Or maybe an ex ...

posted on Aug, 2 2005 @ 05:41 PM
link   
Hi, welcome to ATS.

I hope you enjoy your long stay here with us, I look forward to reading your posts.

Now that the formalities are over.

I worried about putting to much info on the intraweb at first to, but I figure if the government really wants to know about me, al they have to do is trace my internewt connection or go through records.

Anyways, like I said welcome to the ATS community.

Ah, Asala beat me to doing linkies.

posted on Aug, 2 2005 @ 06:56 PM
link   
Welcome Racheal, I hope you enjoy your long stay here at the great ATS!

posted on Aug, 2 2005 @ 07:04 PM
link   
Dont worry bout the gvmnt, they have bigger fish to fry. Fear the ant people!

posted on Aug, 2 2005 @ 07:08 PM
link   
I guess I am a little scared of putting too much of my info on here. You never know who is reading.

There is no question about it, this site is read by many government agencies. You should be ok as long as you don't post secret stuff-use your good judgement and you will be fine.

To be honest with you after looking for posting of secret material, many government people just plain enjoy reading this site.

Anyway, welcome to ATS-soak up all the info here and even provide some more yourself.

posted on Aug, 2 2005 @ 07:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by sweetgal2004
Just thought I'd come in and say hello to everyone. It is nice to find so many people curious as I am about what crazy things are really going on behind the scenes of the World. Anyway, I am 20 years old as of July 12, 2005. I live in America. My name is Racheal. I guess I am a little scared of putting too much of my info on here. You never know who is reading. For all I know this website could be some sort of trap to let the government know who all despises them.
So I'm just giving the basics. I'm sure you'll be reading many of my posts, and I look forward to reading as many of yours as I can. Peace to all!
i think u'll be fine on here if you look at some of my posts you my think i'm crazy so if anything just have fun with it and speek your mind

posted on Aug, 2 2005 @ 08:14 PM
link   
Welcome to ATS! ATS really rocks, glad to see you joined up. I look forward to reading all your posts as well!!!

top topics

join