It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

WIN 10,000 POINTS! "Who is Simon Gray?"

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9 >>

join
share:
ID

posted on Aug, 31 2003 @ 09:30 PM
link   
Greetings to all,

Below is my submission for the "Who is Simon Gray?" competition. This is in no way factual. If any similarities to the truth do occur they are simply coincidental. I did not have much to go on so this story is pretty off the wall. The only thing that is a little odd about this story is that I had to Americanize the military section as I have no idea at all about the British military. On a personal note Simon I hope this story can do you justice. Thank you. Also this is my 200th post here at ATS!

THE LIFE AND TIMES OF SIMON GRAY

On a rural county road a lone set of headlights cut through the dark rainy night. The headlights belonged to an old ford truck and the truck belonged to Lesley Gray. She cursed as she speed towards the small hospital. She pulled into the parking lot and raced towards the entrance. A nurse exiting saw her and rushed to help. Lesley Gray was 9 months pregnant. Pregnant with a baby she didn't mean to have and one that she knew she couldn't keep. The father had left town as soon as he had heard of her condition she hated him more than anything for it. After 5 hours in the delivery room Simon Gray came into the world. The first memory that Simon could remember was a face, that of his mothers. It was the first and would be the last time he would see her. After 2 days in the hospital a young couple came into Lesley's room and introduced themselves as Jack and Shannon White. The couple had been in contact with Lesley for a few months but had never met her in person. After a few hours in the hospital Lesley went home but little Simon Gray did not go with her. The couple took him with them and headed back to the big city were they lived. The Whites were in no way poor they got buy and were always thankful for what they had. Simon grew up here in an average sized house in the suburbs outside of the city. His schooling was as ordinary as everything else in his town. Simon hated school and hated the safe little place were he lived. Simon was always a good kid though as much as he hated the mediocrity of his life he grit his teeth and did what he was told. This all changed however when Simon entered High School.

On Simon's first day he was confronted by a bully. This was common place and happened quite often to many of the freshmen. What was not common place was the way in which he handled himself. The bully backed Simon into a corner and attempted to get money from him. When Simon refused the Bully pushed him and asked again. This cycle happened only three times. When the bully pushed the forth time Simon snapped. He was tired of doing everything he was told and was tired of his average uneventful life. He drew back his fist and released connecting straight under the bullies chin. In a blind rage Simon through fists until the sound of his oppressors head hitting the floor snapped him back to reality. Simon was rushed to the principles office by a faculty member who passed by and saw the end result. Simon was reprimanded but not punished as he explained that it was in self defense. The bully was sent to the nurse and suspended for 4 days. The next day at school Simon was confronted by a group of sophomores in leather jackets. He clenched his fists assuming they were friends of the bully. The group of boys introduced themselves and praised Simon for his actions. This was the start of Simon's trouble. This group was what most would call the bad crowd. Simon's foster parents became very distraught. The boy who they had raised since birth was changing. He no longer listened to their rules or did the chores that were asked of him. Simon would stay out late and come in smelling of alcohol. His parents saw the crowd he associated with and did not approve but every time they attempted to confront him about it he would simply dismiss their questions with a sarcastic comment or an insult.

Simon and his group had several run ins with the law throughout his 3 year high school career be it at parties or trespassing they knew almost every officer in town. It was in the middle of Simon's Junior year that the real trouble started. His friends had gotten into several scuffles with a rival group of friends one of which resulted in the hospitalization of one of the other groups members. Everyone at his school knew about this rivalry but no one had any proof. One rainy night Simon's friends decided to jump the leader of their rival crew. They waited in an ally for the leader to depart from the rest of his friends. Unfortunately two of the other group members came with their leader. The boys sprang on the unsuspecting trio. The conflict was cut short by flashing red and blue lights. Even in that short time Simon's crew had severally bloodied the three that now lay on the asphalt attempting to cover up. Simon shouted and his group began to run but as Simon turned he felt a strong resistance on his jacket. One of their victims was grabbing onto him and holding him back. The cops screamed for him to stop as they neared their position. Simon panicked and threw the leather jacket off his body. Everyone ran directly to their individual houses. The next day two officers showed up to the White residence and asked for Simon. The jacket Simon had left gave them the proof they needed to pin the beating on him, they took Simon down to the station and left his foster mother crying in their front doorway. They grilled Simon to attempt to find out who else participated in the jumping but Simon wouldn't talk. They set him up a court date and released him back to his disappointed family. On the day of the trial Simon was found guilty of aggravated assault. Due to his previous encounters with the law the Judge gave Simon's parents two choices. Send Simon to prison or send him to the military. The Whites chose the latter and one week later Simon Gray was shipped off to the army.

The first week of PT was hell for Simon. Due to his large mouth and disregard for authority he was battered bruised and exhausted by the end of every day. Though Simon enjoyed the physical aspect it was the psychological things he was having trouble adjusting to. Slowly after a few weeks of constant physical abuse Simon adapted. To everyone's surprise Simon began to excel in army life. Before his second year was up Simon was a private first class and was preparing to join the rangers. Simon passed the required tests with flying colors and became an Army Ranger. Simon's military career was short but glamorous. He started in training in Panama and though he never saw action in a true war he did participate in three UN actions in his 4 year career as a Ranger. After his four years with the rangers Simon decided to give up military life. He had not wanted to join in the first place and though eh enjoyed it he felt there was more in life he needed to see. Simon Gray parted ways from the military a sergeant with an honorary discharge. Needless to say several Government organizations took note of this.

Immediately after he left the army Simon Gray was recruited by several different top secret government agencies. He worked with countless organization over the years and slowly climbed the ladder in each. Simon Gray's name became synonymous with secret government happenings. In his time with these agencies he saw things that would make a mans blood turn cold. Simon saw most every dirty secret the government had. Though Simon was sworn to secrecy he knew that the knowledge he now possessed and the things that he had witnessed were far to important to be left in the hands of the government. He felt that all people had a right to know these things. Simon attempted to leave these government organizations but they refused to release him. When he left without their permission these organizations made many attempts to kill Simon Gray. Simultaneously they murdered his foster parents in an attempt to scare him back into submission. Simon obtained fake documents and received plastic surgery. After leaving the government with no trail Simon began what had become his all consuming task. To get the truth to the masses. Simon began to print the things he had seen however as soon as he put up the information he had these organizations were able to track him. again attempted to kill him, and burned down the house he was living in. Simon now knew the horrible truth. That being that he must never tell any one of the things he witnessed. He thought even if he could not give the people the answers maybe he could assist them in finding them for themselves. And the rest as they say is history.

As for the appearance or location of Simon Gray these things may never be known. Simon has received plastic surgery several times so his current face would look as mundane as any other. His fingerprints were removed when he joined the government's secret organizations. Simon's original birth certificate was removed from the court house of the town he was born in, no one knows were it is or who took it. Many speculate however that Gray himself took it. As a result Simon Gray never existed. He remains a memory, a shadow, a ghost walking the world of men. This man sought the truth and the truth alienated him. But he is intent on releasing the truth to every man woman and child and he will not rest until this task is done.

I hope you enjoyed my rendition of the life of Simon Gray. Please consider this story as you make your decision and pick a winner. Thank you for your time. -ID

posted on Aug, 31 2003 @ 09:37 PM
link   
timmerca.com...
Simon is the guy the guy on the left... Me being on the right. The picture actually made our faces straighten out a little...

[Edited on 1-9-2003 by GiantsFan]

posted on Sep, 1 2003 @ 06:25 AM
link   
.. is the Antichrist who will come forward in this time. His name - Simon Gray - is nothing more than an anagram for the true nature of his heart and desire:

AM ORGY SIN

This is the truth as will be revealed. This site is nothing more than a window into his soul - an arena where he spots and chooses the followers who shall join him in his quest and the ultimate battle of dominion for this world.

So you will have to choose. Join Simon in his quest, and the kingdom of pleasure is yours. Or choose the other side, and be prepared to spend eternity sitting on a cloud, playing the harp, dreaming of forgotten pleasures, longing for a world of Simon Gray.

posted on Sep, 1 2003 @ 09:27 AM
link   
Simon Gray.. is disguised as a taxi driver, but he really spys on people and then tells the NWO people if they are on to them. His taxi smells weird because of some evil stuff the government sprayed in there, but of course Simon is immune to its effects because he has a secret filter device planted in his nose.
The spray stuff makes people tell him what ever he asks.
The government also rigged his car with a sophisticated camera system and it is capable of turning into one of those evil looking black helicopters.
He is also a very talented genetic engineer, crossbred a mouse and a pine tree.

Now where are my 10000 points?

posted on Sep, 3 2003 @ 01:56 AM
link   
The deadline must be close now.

posted on Sep, 3 2003 @ 03:37 AM
link   

posted on Sep, 3 2003 @ 04:17 AM
link   
Simon Gray WHO AM I?

The question, "Who is Simon Gray. Contemplating the possible answers without clinging to any particular solution expands awareness to an unlimited degree. During meditation on this question, I had the following streams of thought.

Who?

Behind the veils, in the infinite labyrinthian chaos the question is heard in the intricate mind, the field upon which deceptive truth dances. The question echoes and is propelled by an impulse from the fire-sea of mind structure. Members wander the forums in quest of the source of light.

I am sought, and the seeker is observed -- entities multiply. The numberless entities form one body. They are fixed in time by changes -- the "I" behind you -- and a message is sent threw U2U. The message is only another question, an emanation of the emotional realm, a ghost that arises from nowhere. The impersonal universe is not responsible. Once established, the exaltation of the nonexistent personality is transmitted to the communicator. The data? Madness is only in the dream, and here in the other world we observe transforming truth.

Creations are entangled in a trackless waste. Our hero, Simon, makes a new post and the forum is disintegrated by the power of lower realms. While the truth is in a temporary process of transmutation, energy floods the concept. Although truth is changing, it cannot be manipulated except by the power of love. The poetry of the situation is nonlinear, expressed in the form of non-symbolism to be seen not by the members but only by the moderators.

This endless void of awe lives without foundation in the mirrors of the eternal. Then Williams voice rises from the depths, ignorant and of uncreated origin. Unborn, its freedom goes unchecked to serve a master who will constitute its existence. And in the annals of infinity, the current law is irrelevant. The high realm where the ethereal and spiritual macrocosms whirl are ever without concern to the absurd drama below and within. The way home for Simon is guarded and unfathomable, close to the grinding wheel of eternity.

When dealing with the flow of time and the ego, you have to act from a knowledge of self. Pushing through the confusion and asking no one for guidance, be yourself and see freedom now. You can do no more than to "go forth to meet your destiny."

An intricate, geometrical color realm lays way beyond the highest mountain, far to the southeast. It is a space of wonder and awe, where NetChicken and WilliamOneSac reveal their presence.

Generally, chickens are considered a mystical food, and so the appearance of a chicken running around flapping it�s wings hysterically, could be a greeting from higher realms or it has narrowly escaped another pot of boiling water.

Often the chicken refers to god, the spirit of the forest, the little people, and other such creatures. The chicken may also represent a phallic symbol and a source of power.

The palace in the center of ATS, or any other paradise, might seem to be far away because we are looking from the wrong dimension. Paradise could lie where the forces of the universe are balanced in contentment and harmony.

Perhaps Simon is hanging onto something that had its own truth in the past. There is nothing wrong with working out the past or reminiscing, as long as the full flower of present reality is not overlooked.

Attaining power at AboveTopSecret is relatively easy, but the side effects and consequences of using it are incredibly dangerous. Acquiring knowledge is usually a more beneficial endeavor for the members. Remember, Deny Ignorance. You may feel that you are being manipulated by a higher, more clever intelligence. In reality, nobody is doing anything to anybody. We're all here together, although the rational conscious may not realize it.

Simon Gray is an illusion, or maya, in that he is always changing, for example, from infancy to old age. Both the Admins and the Mods are objects of illusion. Maya is like a dream -- there is always the possibility of awakening. Meanwhile, the All Seeing Eye speaks. "This is the Astral Computer Center. We describe in symbols the nature of events as they are perceived. The symbols are then cross-checked with various archetypal systems such as astrology. "The resulting correspondences indicate certain points at which the past and the present coincide and simultaneously manifest forms for creation. There is no possibility of error because we create arbitrarily. Thus we are free to make any connections."

There is none other. Simon Gray "There is No You". The kingdom of heaven is within, and you can find yourself ever anew in the universe. However, as god of ATS you are part of humanity. Thus, the Buddhists encourage infinite compassion for all living beings.

In the ATS realm of constant concern about how to survive, it's nice to know the methods, but being in that ATS realm is often the result of directing enormous amounts of energy toward believing you are there.

Overwhelming anxiety about being right tends to perpetuate the situation.

posted on Sep, 3 2003 @ 07:38 AM
link   
There are now 3 HOURS remaining for this competition, anyone who hasn't made an entry and wants to should do so shortly.

posted on Sep, 3 2003 @ 08:41 AM
link   
Masked Avatar = Simon Gray

Simon Gray = Masked Avatar

posted on Sep, 3 2003 @ 10:56 AM
link   
Well being that we are this close to getting some answers I figured that I would take a min to put up some real infomation on the creator of ats. This is a street photo of where simon lives.

Link To Street Photo

This next one is a top view of the city that simon lives in the little red circle is the area where simon lives.

www.multimap.com...

Falcon

I thought about posting some simon house pictures but there does not seem to be any its hard finding photos of wiltshire.

Simon lives about 1.2 miles away from the train station the arial cordiantes are. X:416800 m Y:185200 m 51:33:55N, 1:45:35W

Thats all I will post.

Edited by myself to cut down size of URL for smaller screen resolutions

[Edited on 3-9-2003 by SimonGray]

posted on Sep, 3 2003 @ 10:58 AM
link   
The competition is now closed. The winner will be posted shortly!

posted on Sep, 3 2003 @ 11:02 AM
link   
hmmmm wonder what i could spend those points on
maybe an e-mail account

posted on Sep, 3 2003 @ 11:20 AM
link   
Firstly, I would like to say that alot of the entries were very impressive. Some bordered on the insane, others did touch quite well on myself.

Due to there being more than one that deserved 10,000 points, I am going to award runner-up prizes as well.

The winner will shortly be receiving 10,000 points to spend (or save) as he pleases. The two runners-up will shortly be receiving 2,000 points each.

Winner:

falcon - This was a very imaginative bit of fiction, around the idea I am in fact not even human. To further extend his entry, found some satellite images of where I live, touching on actuality there.

Runners-Up:

chebob - This short entry got praise from me simply because of the accuracy of it. Good guessing, or was it...

ID - I found ID's creative entry to be very well thought out. Starting from my early days up to present, I liked the imagination in this one. Fun reading.

Congratulations to you all, and thanks for all the entries from everyone, I enjoyed reading them all. Just so everyone doesn't have to continue to live in the dark about who I am, keep an eye on my very own Blog at blogs.abovetopsecret.com... over the next few days as I start to add all the juicy background information about myself... when I get my digital camera rocking and rolling I will even add some pictures.

Surprises will no doubt be in store!

posted on Sep, 3 2003 @ 11:33 AM
link   

over the next few days as I start to add all the juicy background information about myself... when I get my digital camera rocking and rolling I will even add some pictures.

This is worth losing for.

posted on Sep, 3 2003 @ 11:34 AM
link   
Congratulations to all the winners! Very well done!

posted on Sep, 3 2003 @ 12:40 PM
link   
I take it, Simon, that you didn't like being a 60 year old drunken author???

posted on Sep, 3 2003 @ 02:32 PM
link   
well done guys, the best robot won!

blackwidow

posted on Sep, 3 2003 @ 03:10 PM
link   
Oh, it's over.....

Well done falcon........don't let those points burn a hole through your screen

I can't belive I got runner-up though, I was just trying to imagine a typical Englishman (without the teacup and Bowler hat of course)

......great

posted on Sep, 3 2003 @ 03:23 PM
link   
Thanks Simon

Just sent you a copy of a supressed video with infomation regarding ufo's that were seen near by a helichopper I have the one with audio but I wouldnt upload
There is also some documents that were sent as well this afternoon some of them are too big to be sent by the way of e-mail so I am going to make another cd and get it in the mail sometime before this next week.

On another note I just got a call here a few mins ago dealing with some feds getting ready for somthing in my area I happen to think there is a real good chance that a small pox situation may break loose here shortly. On the North Korea situation as far as I know with in the next 30 days there will be a nuclear incident either here in the united states or oversea's
Just thought I would pass this along.

posted on Sep, 3 2003 @ 03:53 PM
link   
Congratulations all.

This was a brilliant orchestration to further bury the truth in the mystery, "Who is Simon Gray?"

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9 >>

join