It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

WIN 10,000 POINTS! "Who is Simon Gray?"

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:
ID

posted on Aug, 29 2003 @ 01:19 PM
link   
What is the time limit on this compitition?

posted on Aug, 29 2003 @ 04:34 PM
link   
The competition deadline is September 3rd

On this date, I will post a reminder when the deadline comes down to a few hours.

I will post who is the winner of 10,000 ATS points shortly after the close of the competition. Anyone who hasn't entered yet, here is a great way of accumulating points to spend in the ATS Store!

posted on Aug, 29 2003 @ 04:38 PM
link   
ok here's my "entry"

simon is a person.

done!

i cant wait to get those 10,000 points!

posted on Aug, 29 2003 @ 08:19 PM
link   
well i think hmm either
A: Simon is like the guy in MIB 2 who showed the video to J and K, he lives in his mothers attic with his wife, being a conspiracist

B: some rich ass living in a mansion who buys all his conspiracy info from government insiders

C: some ordinary guy who believes that there are many conspiacies out there. he's married and enjoys a good game of rugby

D: by day he works for a local metropolitan newspaper, by night he fights crime with his band of superhero friends

posted on Aug, 29 2003 @ 08:23 PM
link   
# ive just realised....

SIMON GRAY IS MY biological DAD!!!

DAD IM COMIN HOME!!!!!!

wehhhhhhhhhhayyyyyyyy!!!

posted on Aug, 30 2003 @ 05:04 AM
link   
I think Simon Gray is a complex person. His inner self is like Kermit the Frog. Here is a picture of what his inner slef fantasizes about before he goes to bed. This is what his inner slef desieres but Simon does not let it come out.

On the out side he is a very muscular man. The big pimp Simon is, he trys to scew hot women who work in the government, to get information. He loves to eat pizza while reading ATS posts. Beware when he is eating pizza and reading ATS posts though because if you bother him he might bite. Not the hard bite but the soft sexual bite. Simon is very open with other people and is not afraid to share what is on his mind. If he thinks a girl is a slut he will call her one.

He owns his own chain of pizza restaurants called Big Pimpin Pizza Joint. Simon can't go more than 2 hours without checking up on ATS unless he is asleep. So during dates and sex he has to check on ATS using a cell phone. 2 hours for some people may be a really long time but Simon can last up to 6 hours .

Simons favorite books are Kama-Sutra and Green Eggs and Ham. Simon is extremly flexiable and is always trying new things from Kama-Sutra. He won second place in the most knowledgeable person of the Kama-Sutra. He was asked to teach a class on the book and now enjoys doing demonstrations of the different styles during class. As a child Simon has always wanted to make Green Eggs and Ham, so he hopes he can find some advance alien beign who can teach him how.

This is who Simon Gray is. If you dont like him well he does'nt give a #.

[Edited on 30-8-2003 by ilovepizza]

[Edited on 1-9-2003 by ilovepizza]

posted on Aug, 30 2003 @ 05:17 AM
link   
Err what if noone is totally correct but near enough correct? does that person win 10000 points?

posted on Aug, 30 2003 @ 05:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by ThePrankMonkey
ok here's my "entry"

simon is a person.

done!

That should get you the points!

posted on Aug, 30 2003 @ 09:11 AM
link   
He is ATS the owner/operater

posted on Aug, 30 2003 @ 10:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by drunk

Originally posted by ThePrankMonkey
ok here's my "entry"

simon is a person.

done!

That should get you the points!

well unless he's a fictional character.....then i'd be right on the mark!

i want my 10,000 points please...

posted on Aug, 30 2003 @ 10:46 AM
link   
man for a bunch of conspiracy theorists we sure don't read other peoples posts and adapt to dynamic information ... sheeesh!

[Edited on 30-8-2003 by ktprktpr]

posted on Aug, 30 2003 @ 09:51 PM
link   
Finally found a picture of simon been looking for it for about a week here it is.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Falcon

[Edited on 3-9-2003 by falcon]

posted on Aug, 30 2003 @ 10:05 PM
link   

Albeit small, here is a photograph of the mysterious Simon Gray with two of his close ATS associates. Simon Gray is the one standing to the back. As you view them, you will see the illustrious William, noted ATS IT Director standing on the left. To the right of William (as you view the photograph), we catch a rare glimpse of the noted ATS Posting Freak, MaskedAvatar. Here is documentary evidence that contrary to rumors Simon Gray, William, and MaskedAvatar are indeed separate persona. Now we cannot reveal all the details of Simon Gray's mission and must go lightly on the subject, but we can tell you that his mission is of cosmic proportions and significance. Simon Gray spends most of his time in Australia where he and some of his trusted compatriots marshall Simon Gray's forces for the day when he can reveal his true identity to the world.

posted on Aug, 30 2003 @ 10:05 PM
link   
As we get close to the deadline... it's time I reveal what little I know about Simon.

Over the past year, helping out with administrative duties, and then helping to improve the discussion board and host the site... I've come to discover a few things about our esteemed Mr. Gray.

There has been some trouble issues about Simon's ... um... how can I say this... intimate relations... or perhaps lack thereof. We've seen this in odd combinations of his avatars and moods. We know very little about Simon's private life... but there has been speculation about a somewhat alternative slant related to this aspect of his life.

But we are all aware of a rarely mentioned intense fanatic following of the Star Wars movie, and especially of the Jedi religion. Simon was effected at an early age by the first Star Wars movie, and especially the philosophy of the Jedi. As time when on, Simon fantasized about the power of the force, the Jedi, and eagerly awaited each installment in the Lucas saga.

I discovered this disturbing picture (sorry Simon) on the old ATS server as we moved the files from the LiquidWeb server to my machine back in late April. I never said anything, and kept the image. This appears to show two important aspects of Simon's life, converging, while waiting in line for tickets to the latest Star Wars movie.

posted on Aug, 30 2003 @ 10:08 PM
link   
William

That's a very flattering photo!

1. Are you eligible for the grand slam of 10,000 points?

2. When will you be eligible for parole from Simon's bad books, after that??

posted on Aug, 30 2003 @ 10:23 PM
link   
Poor simon after all when I posted this several months ago I never realised that simon was the one with the lightsaber that killed his family and to think we all laughed.

www.mtv.co.uk...

Falcon

posted on Aug, 31 2003 @ 01:25 AM
link   
I cant see my pic any more. Why cant i see the pic i put in my post?

posted on Aug, 31 2003 @ 11:16 AM
link   
Well it seems to me that Mr. Grey is a very complex person, with many different personas.
**A few pictures ahead**
I present to you, The Many (3) Moods of Simon Grey.*

In line for Star Wars Eps I, II and soon III:

Paraniod, sitting in a tree house with a computer wirelessly connected to the net:

Many years from now:

What does he do: Well besides watching over ATS, he..well quite honestly no one knows, It is all part of the myth.
What does he look like? ^look up^
What does he eat? Well if he is in the tree house, he is eating food for survival, leaves, bugs, birds. Occasionally the delivered pizza or Chinese food left in a black mail box far from the tree house.
Does he shave? Yes, with a large machete, and or hunting knife.
As for the ladies deodorant, no it scares away the small creatures, (the birds bugs and other appetizers)

That is who I think Simon Grey is.

* May not be actual moods, or information, or pictures...but maybe it is...

[Edited on 31-8-2003 by Sarcasimo]

posted on Aug, 31 2003 @ 12:55 PM
link   
Am i the only one that cant see the picture on my post? I was able to see it when i posted the post but now i cant see it. Can someone please help see the picture instead a red x.

posted on Aug, 31 2003 @ 03:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by ilovepizza
Am i the only one that cant see the picture on my post? I was able to see it when i posted the post but now i cant see it. Can someone please help see the picture instead a red x.

You are using Geocities to host this picture. I beleive they do not support remote linking.

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join