It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

WIN 10,000 POINTS! "Who is Simon Gray?"

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 26 2003 @ 11:17 PM
link   
We did this on the 2nd board, we found out that Simon was a white slave trader who used to hang out with the arabs.

WOS even found a website about him as well
Those silly heady days of ATS

posted on Aug, 26 2003 @ 11:21 PM
link   
The details of Simon's life are quite inconsequential.... very well, where do i begin? His father was a relentlessly self-improving boulangerie owner from Belgium with low grade narcolepsy and a penchant for buggery. His mother was a fifteen year old French prostitute named Chloe with webbed feet. His father would womanize, he would drink. He would make outrageous claims like he invented the question mark. Sometimes he would accuse chestnuts of being lazy. The sort of general malaise that only the genius possess and the insane lament. His childhood was typical. Summers in Rangoon, luge lessons. In the spring he'd make meat helmets. When he was insolent he was placed in a burlap bag and beaten with reeds- pretty standard really. At the age of twelve He received his first scribe. At the age of fourteen a Zoroastrian named Vilma ritualistically shaved his testicles. There really is nothing like a shorn scrotum... it's breathtaking- I highly suggest you try it.

posted on Aug, 26 2003 @ 11:24 PM
link   
In the late 19th century, the eternally youthful looking Dorian Gray (see Oscar Wilde)fathered several illegitamate children with women he met in the opium dens of london. One of thse children was Charles Gray. Charles Gray grew up with the surname, but never knowing the true identity of his father. He did carry with him a strange feeling of guilt and melancholoy he could not explain. He passed this feeling onto his son Robert Gray. As Robert aged, his feelings of guilt and melancholy began to shift towards suspicion and fear, Fear of his unknown past, and fear of the beast caused by his unknown lineage....He passed this suspicion and fear on to his son Simon Gray. Simon became more and more suspicious of government, and conspiracy's throughout the world...these suspicious unknowingly stemming from his own clouded past...and all caused by the curse Dorian Gray put on himslef when he sold his soul, to remain young in appearance...while his own portrait aged. He had no idea the cursed life he would also cause for his unknowing decendants...

posted on Aug, 26 2003 @ 11:34 PM
link   
I thought at 1 point that Simon Gray and William were the same person,but obviously i cant go with that theory.

Is Simon an alien-like human? cos his last name is Gray or is that not his last name?

posted on Aug, 26 2003 @ 11:54 PM
link   
William

I will give this my best effort.

Please advise:

1. Word limit.
2. Closing date/time.

I would be happiest to send by U2U, as you will find my description to be hauntingly accurate, and wonder WTF, and need to delete it should I post it up in this Topic.

posted on Aug, 26 2003 @ 11:58 PM
link   
Whoa MA!!! Do you mean you saw that *thing* in Simon's closet too??? Horrific!!!

I quit remote viewing!!!

posted on Aug, 27 2003 @ 12:01 AM
link   
Well, as MA well knows, I have suspected that he is Simon Gray for some time now..

However, I like my story above, so i'm officially sticking with it.

posted on Aug, 27 2003 @ 12:10 AM
link   
OIMD

Only in your dreams!

We will need to overcome this phobia of yours some time soon, with some immersion therapy.

Perhaps Simon and I need to start posting over the top of each other or (even more usefully) William posts up that our IP addresses are totally separate and unrelated.

But then, you wouldn't have to believe that, because after all, I could be Simon Gray, couldn't I!

posted on Aug, 27 2003 @ 12:26 AM
link   
Simon Gray is an assumed name. Gray is a nick name for a species of alien with Almond eyes and grey Skin. Here is what Network Solutions had to say abou the site registration.'

abovetopsecret.com Back-order this name

Registrant:
Gray, Simon (ABOVETOPSECRET-DOM)
Gray, Simon
1 Sackville Close
Swindon
Wilts
SN3 3EJ
UKR

Domain Name: ABOVETOPSECRET.COM

Administrative Contact, Technical Contact:
Gray, Simon (PUPCWKNHEI) [email protected]
1 Sackville Close
Swindon, Wiltshire SN3 3EJ
UK
01793 486619 fax: 123 123 1234

Record expires on 19-May-2004.
Record created on 15-Oct-2002.
Database last updated on 27-Aug-2003 01:11:55 EDT.

Domain servers in listed order:

NS1.DIGITALF8.COM 207.44.236.16
NS2.DIGITALF8.COM 207.244.238.203

Contact information"
Simon Gray (Director)
1 Sackville Close
Swindon
Wiltshire SN3 3EJ

Is fond of donations.

other websites?
members.fortunecity.com...

Government and SS affiliations. Unknown.
Email Address: [email protected]

Above top Secret Server Configuration:
OS, Web Server and Hosting History for www.abovetopsecret.com
OS Server Last changed IP address Netblock Owner
Linux Apache 1-Jun-2003 207.44.236.16 Rackshack
Linux Apache/1.3.27 (Unix) mod_throttle/3.1.2 mod_bwlimited/1.0 PHP/4.2.3 DAV/1.0.3 mod_log_bytes/0.3 FrontPage/5.0.2.2510 mod_ssl/2.8.11 OpenSSL/0.9.6 17-Oct-2002 66.96.236.98 Liquid Web
Linux Apache/1.3.26 (Unix) mod_throttle/3.1.2 mod_bwlimited/1.0 PHP/4.2.2 DAV/1.0.3 mod_log_bytes/0.3 FrontPage/5.0.2.2510 mod_ssl/2.8.9 OpenSSL/0.9.6 16-Aug-2002 66.96.236.98 Liquid Web
Linux Apache/1.3.20 (Unix) mod_throttle/3.1.2 mod_bwlimited/1.0 PHP/4.1.2 DAV/1.0.2 mod_log_bytes/0.3 FrontPage/5.0.2.2510 mod_ssl/2.8.4 OpenSSL/0.9.6 10-May-2002 66.96.236.98 Liquid Web
Linux Apache/1.3.20 (Unix) mod_throttle/3.1.2 mod_bwlimited/0.8 PHP/4.0.6 DAV/1.0.2 mod_log_bytes/0.3 FrontPage/5.0.2.2510 mod_ssl/2.8.4 OpenSSL/0.9.6 23-Oct-2001 66.96.236.98 Network Operations Center Inc.
Linux Apache/1.3.20 (Unix) mod_bwlimited/0.8 PHP/4.0.6 DAV/1.0.2 mod_log_bytes/0.3 FrontPage/5.0.2.2510 mod_ssl/2.8.4 OpenSSL/0.9.6 4-Oct-2001 66.96.236.98 Network Operations Center Inc.
Linux Apache/1.3.20 (Unix) mod_bwlimited/0.8 PHP/4.0.6 DAV/1.0.2 mod_log_bytes/0.3 FrontPage/5.0.2.2510 mod_ssl/2.8.4 OpenSSL/0.9.6 20-Sep-2001 66.96.236.2
Solaris Apache/1.3.20 (Unix) mod_bwlimited/0.8 PHP/4.0.6 DAV/1.0.2 mod_log_bytes/0.3 FrontPage/5.0.2.2510 mod_ssl/2.8.4 OpenSSL/0.9.6 20-Sep-2001 66.96.236.2
Solaris Apache/1.3.6 (Unix) 16-Jan-2001 209.1.28.62 Cable & Wireless
Solaris unknown 15-Jan-2001 209.1.28.62 Cable & Wireless

Server configuration: Most likely Red Hat Linux 8 or 9 with My SQL data base and Nuke PHP.

System vulnerable to SQL hell attacks.

Identify of Simon Gray Unkown.
Location,
Swindon England.
Affiliations, Unknown.
Age Unknown. Probabilty 30-50 Years old.

posted on Aug, 27 2003 @ 12:30 AM
link   
uhhh...

I think they were looking more for a cute or clever fiction story than a dedicated example of E-detection...

However, your efforts have confirmed a part of my story.. It's only a matter of time before MI6 steps in....

And, MA, FunGirl, as well, believes that you are Simon Gray. Who else can be on ATS 22 hours a day???

posted on Aug, 27 2003 @ 12:33 AM
link   
Oh and SImon has an Email account with.

www.btopenworld.com... as listed above.

There is a %99 chance he likes Star Trek TOS, TNG, DS9 and voyager but not Enterprise. He is fond of the Sci FI channel, TLC, Junk Yard wars and the History Channel.

Theres is a %70 chance he owns a dog or Cat named SPock and works with computers. Probably tech support or configuration.

There is a %25 chance he works for the British Government.

posted on Aug, 27 2003 @ 12:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by MaskedAvatar
OIMD

Only in your dreams!

We will need to overcome this phobia of yours some time soon, with some immersion therapy.

Perhaps Simon and I need to start posting over the top of each other or (even more usefully) William posts up that our IP addresses are totally separate and unrelated.

But then, you wouldn't have to believe that, because after all, I could be Simon Gray, couldn't I!

No i am Simon Gray!

posted on Aug, 27 2003 @ 12:36 AM
link   
OIMD

Candidates for who could be on ATS 22 hours per day:

1. An automated chatbot.
2. A tag team of members using the same ID.
3. Osama Bin laden.

Not MaskedAvatar or SimonGray!

posted on Aug, 27 2003 @ 12:48 AM
link   
But MA you are on ATS 24/7.

Dont lie

posted on Aug, 27 2003 @ 12:55 AM
link   
Well, drunk. I guess you have caught me out.

Averaging about 23 posts per day, this means I post once per hour and have an hour off for sleep.

The rest of the time I spend drooling over anime avatars and pictures of ATS sorority girls. (Not).

This has gone so far TANGENTIALLY off topic that it needs to be brought back into line.

1. I'm submitting a private entry by whatever William says is the cut-off time. I'm doing that for reasons OTHER than being SimonGray.

2. The sun ain't gonna shine no more on posts on this topic that are not related to the winning of 10,000 points by presenting the best story on SimonGray.

3. A really interesting tidbit expressed on another Topic recently was in relation to the attitude towards a certain non-ATS member Freemason, of the said SimonGray.

posted on Aug, 27 2003 @ 01:50 AM
link   
Top Secret World Military Program Simon Grey

Confidental Coad Name S.I.M.O.N. G.R.A.Y.

Translated..........................................
Simulated Internet Mindcontrol Operation Network Governments Registring all you.

Goals:

1. Attempt to get people to belive what they are seeing is from something that any government could not hide.

2. Attempt to gather infomation regarding people leaking infomation or government plans.

3. Attempt to gather infomation on what people are willing to belive and read.

4. Planting real operators even to simulate the simulation so user's will belive its more real.

5. Finding out personal infomation on individual users to the simuation being set up.

6. To Test Top Secret Artifical Intelgence Chip Simon Gray including live p2p communication.

Plans For Future Use.

1.Creating a Website that Top Secret Artifical Intelgence Chip Will be tested on.

2.To Create Super Computer Simulation's for future Protracted wars around the world.

3.To make operators interact with simon to make users of future website think that simon is a real person.

Possible future Problems with Artifical Intelgence Chip:

1.Simulated Internet Mindcontrol Operation Network Governments Registring all you. May Form a Intelgence more advanced than current operators running simulation.

2.AIC test may become selfaware and take over the system being tested on.

Worse Case Scenario:

1.You Read this so far and belived it.

2.I will get banned for posting it

3.Simon was a real person until he was taken over by a body snatcher.

4.Simon has been replaced with a alien

The Universal Question Who Is Simon Gray Owner of Abovetopsecret.com that's who. lol

Thanks for reading.

Falcon

[Edited on 27-8-2003 by falcon]

posted on Aug, 27 2003 @ 02:14 AM
link   

Simon was killed off in a previous episode.

Much to the shock of his many supporters and large fan base at ATS.

And to the total bemusemnt of his mother, who received many phone calls fom ATS members wishing to pass on there condolences at her sons sudden demise.

But like lazareth he rose from the grave and once again graced us with his presence.

All hail simon.

No he is not the mesiah.

He's just a very naughty Board owner operator.

Who is simon.?

Simon is an enigma.

A phantom.

Creater of ATS and a mystery man.

Speaking for myself, personally that is the way i prefer it

A riddle unsolved is much more intriguing .

posted on Aug, 27 2003 @ 03:26 AM
link   
Simon Gray is the dude thats runs this place
and he could be one of the following:

www.simon-gray.co.uk...

www.albemarle-london.com...

Dr Simon Gray
Research Fellow
MEng Hons (Materials Engineering), The University of Birmingham 1996
PhD (Metallurgy and Materials), The University of Birmingham, 2000

School of Engineering
Metallurgy and Materials
The University of Birmingham
Edgbaston
Birmingham
B15 2TT
UK

Tel: +44 (0) 121 414 5211 / 5178
Fax: +44 (0) 121 414 5232
Email: [email protected]

posted on Aug, 27 2003 @ 04:09 AM
link   
Okay I'll try this...

Simon at age 20

Simon Gray, otherwise known as Charlie, or Chalie Tramp, never even dreamed of creating a conspiracy forum. He is an Englishman who is 4'9" and had long brown hair with a large beard. On a cold winter day the council nicked a tin of his cold beans. Obviously Simon, or Charlie as he was still known as was furious. Thus started charlies trip into the obsurd.

The only way Charlie could redeem his can of beans was to dress up as a women and woe the head of the council. Obviously the councilman didn't fall the bean stained beard. By the way the Council happened to be Brixton council. The only thing Charlie could do was to change his name to Simon Gray.

Simon at age 30

Eventually Simon forgot about his can beans, and eventually he stopped self-harming himself. He then came up with a brillant idea. The amazing Simon Gray decided to become a Circus Acrobat. But what he didn't know was that he had to be able to do acrobatics to do that. So instead he made a conspiracy website. But Simon never lost he passion of dressing up in womens clothing. During the 1990's he moved to America under the name of Monica Lewinsky and fortunately gathered some Above Top Secret intel from Former President Bill Clinton for some sexual favors. This created great content for his site.

Simon Gray is now a filthy rich buisnessman who hangs out at Wine Bars during the day and Brothels at night. Well respectedd in the community he likes to hand out cans of beans to poorer families and his home has become a respite for the homeless.

Tada... Simon Gray

posted on Aug, 27 2003 @ 06:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by websuspectServer configuration: Most likely Red Hat Linux 8 or 9 with My SQL data base and Nuke PHP.
System vulnerable to SQL hell attacks.

All but one wrong... and it's not the last one.

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join