It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

WIN 10,000 POINTS! "Who is Simon Gray?"

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 26 2003 @ 09:50 PM
link   
Now that we have a nice shiny new points system... let's have some fun!

Who is Simon Gray?

What does he do? What does he look like? What are his hobbies? What does he eat? Does he shave? Perhaps he fancies a certain kind of ladies under-arm deodorant?

These are the burning questions that have tormented the denizens of Above Top Secret for years-on-end.

Well, now is your chance to add the fiction that has become legend that will become myth. Help us paint the complex tapestry of the person known as, "Simon Gray" so that the legend may become larger than life... nay, larger than the planet... nay, larger than the solar system!

Post your best prose. Find your best photos. Describe your best "Simon Gray".

The winner, as judged by forum staff, will receive 10,000 bright shiny new points directly from the ATS mint. These points are good for any merchandise in the ATS store and may not be redeemed for ladies under-arm deodorant.

posted on Aug, 26 2003 @ 09:54 PM
link   
No ladies under arm deodorant???? Awwww man!!!!

posted on Aug, 26 2003 @ 09:56 PM
link   
How about some dog food???? Pedigree??? One sac???

posted on Aug, 26 2003 @ 09:58 PM
link   
Are you guess looking for the funniest entry or the closest guess?

posted on Aug, 26 2003 @ 10:03 PM
link   

Seventeen-year-old Simon lies in a coma, finding his space and time overlapping with that of a man who was lynched over 200 years ago, while a member of the cheating ring he has been helping wonders if their actions have caused the plagues assaulting their New Jersey town.

posted on Aug, 26 2003 @ 10:05 PM
link   
In my humble opinion, I think creative enjoyment is the best answer. It could be widely inaccurate or close to perfect, but some smart thinking can only help.

Who knows, I may even post a short autobiography at the end (with a picture or two...)

posted on Aug, 26 2003 @ 10:06 PM
link   
www.holdthefrontpage.co.uk...
of course, this wouldn't be him, would it?
lmao

posted on Aug, 26 2003 @ 10:07 PM
link   
This guy???

Awwww, you beat me to it!

[Edited on 27-8-2003 by Satyr]

posted on Aug, 26 2003 @ 10:07 PM
link   
I think I shot Simon during a game of Delta Force!!!

If you go on a European Delta Force server, you might see him running around!!!

Simon the Gray target practise...

posted on Aug, 26 2003 @ 10:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by Satyr
This guy???

Beat you

posted on Aug, 26 2003 @ 10:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by TheBandit795
I think I shot Simon during a game of Delta Force!!!

If you go on a European Delta Force server, you might see him running around!!!

Simon the Gray target practise...

He's PFC sp4wnc4mp0r LOL!!!!11

posted on Aug, 26 2003 @ 10:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by energy_wave

Beat you too.

posted on Aug, 26 2003 @ 10:20 PM
link   
I beat all of you nyah nyah nyah nyah nyah nyah

posted on Aug, 26 2003 @ 10:24 PM
link   
Simon Gray......late twenties, mid length brown hair and blue eyes, medium height and dresses casually....(maybe glasses?)
Does not interact with many people ....sorta like to keep to himself...
Loves the company of his P.C. and enjoys reading the many posts of people here at A.T.S.(otherwise it would have been have long gone)
Is into world conspiracies and is ''still seeking the truth''
Does not know if religion is a part of the 'world conspiracy' and seeks many answers to his many questions ......although sometimes feels afraid to ask certain questions !
..... although he started off with seeking answers to some of the posts here, he has found certain answers that do appeal to him and he is on the road to having his questions answered .......only he himself can answer that .....But because we live in a world of many questions and answers, he keeps many thought to himself!
All and all, I think Simon is a nice guy !
helen...

posted on Aug, 26 2003 @ 10:34 PM
link   
okay I'm going to see if I can lick this.

Simon Gray is defintely an English name. So we're looking at some English. After some digging around I see the beginings of a TBATS movement on google groups (2001). Kinda funny actually.

Ahh this is to easy! (probably brings some memories back for him, though):
GMU u**$ 5+++ t+@ d? H+ s-:-- !p+ h- |
!au a- w++ !v C++ N++ K !W(+) M-- Y+ D f |
-po+ tv+ b- e+++ f r--->+++ !n !y+ g+(-)

Okay there's who he is. But I don't know gcode by heart so I'm going to have to do some browsing and weave an impression...

Simon Gray an average height white english guy (under 2 meters tall) who plays music, the fiddle and banjo specifically. He logs into the computer to much because his alien implant requires him to synchorize with ECHELON in order to live. He knows preverted Emacs Lisp and defintely knows how to code various things.

he likes to wear woman's deorderant (that's why you can't use the points for that). He shaves with his left foot and a straight ravor (cause he's tough). Hmm I'm spewing crap at this point. Defintely likes to wear boxers over his tuxedos...

I guess he's about .... 37? Thinking about getting married but ATS won't let him.

hmmm .... that a good balance? My plug: BTW people who debate should be given extra points.

[Edited on 27-8-2003 by ktprktpr]

[Edited on 27-8-2003 by ktprktpr]

posted on Aug, 26 2003 @ 10:45 PM
link   
I found him.

www.star-one.org.uk...

In 1981 I got interested in computers, regularly going into Tandy to play with the TRS - 80s & then after saving up my �1 a week spending money for months getting my very own ZX81 (Timex Sinclair 1000). From this point music & computers took up most of my time...

Can I have my points now?
-B.

posted on Aug, 26 2003 @ 10:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by Fury

Originally posted by Satyr
This guy???

Beat you

Yeah, barely!!! GRRRRRR!!!!

posted on Aug, 26 2003 @ 10:59 PM
link   
Anyone could've gotten a pure information dump (phone number, address, etc). That's not very creative.

posted on Aug, 26 2003 @ 11:11 PM
link   
�SimonGray� was born out of wedlock to a woman in Bristol, England in the summer of 1959. His father, a well-connected, married, businessman who had once worked for MI6, asked her to move out to the country, with child, and take residence as one of the maids on his estate. While there, Simon was closely tutored and watched by his father, who, though he never revealed his true identity as the boy�s sire, prepared the man to be for a life in service of the government. Exacting, disciplined, and stentorian, the senior gentleman carved Simon into a human manifestation of encyclopedic knowledge enslaved to the idea of serving the kingdom. Despite all of his intellectual progress, however, Simon felt detached and sullen as a young man, having never been able to experience the direct love of a father� Nor extract any information from his mother as to the origin of his bloodline. Upon exceeding the academic achievements of his father�s acknowledged sons, who also lived on the estate, Simon was rejected by them as well. As his mind grew sharper it also became colder, detached, unforgiving�

In his third year at Oxford, Simon was contacted and recruited by MI6, which was well aware of his true parentage. Working at first to spy on communist leaning professors, the young man was eventually sent to the Secret Service station in Geneva, Switzerland. There, during the height of the cold war, he began to perform missions in the field. These often revolved around installing, secretly, this or that surveillance device in the abode of some Soviet double agent who was living among the resort towns of the Swiss Alps�

..Then, one night while skiing up to his target�s cabin, Simon was spotted by a hired Italian guard. What happened next was brief and nearly soundless, but, when it was over, Simon was scarred, bloodied, and standing over a dead man.

�Moved, now, out of Switzerland, Simon became a handler for a German double agent in Berlin. Young, feminine, and beautiful, she soon captivated his soul and heart�which had, for so long, been frozen, empty. In time, the two became lovers, stealing every precious moment away to make love� Knowing that any one of these moments could mean their discovery and death.

But then Simon�s heart was frozen again: While on a mission, his lover was discovered and captured. Simon begged MI6 to pay or negotiate for her release, however, the cold war had just ended with the fall of the Soviet Union in 1991� and his kingdom had judged her expendable.

At that moment Simon himself began to see that he was expendable. Had he been captured by the guard in Switzerland he, too, would have been left to die. Had he been found out as a spy at Oxford� he would have been smeared as a deranged fool and cut-off from any hope of a normal future. His life laid open before him, Simon began to secretly collect info on the operations of western governments. A little bit here� a little bit there� Soon, he could see that many things were being hidden from the �expendable� public � Mind control tests, genetic manipulation, the presence of Extraterrestrials on Earth � and became determined to leak these things out. Fearing for his life, though, Simon knew that he couldn�t just come out to the public. Instead, taking advantage of the newly popular internet, he began to seed websites with conspiratorial ideas and cleverly disguised facts. In 1998, finally, he formed what would become known to thousands as ATS.

..and, all the while, MI6 watched and smiled at their unwitting pawn...

[Edited on 27-8-2003 by onlyinmydreams]

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join