It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Oh this is interesting...Please watch & listen to the PROOF

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 4 2005 @ 11:43 PM
link   
Hmmm,... so, Bush wanted everyone around him to "lie" about the WMD's so that he could go and invade Iraq for what reason???

posted on Aug, 5 2005 @ 01:43 AM
link   
That question has already been answered, you obviously don't read any posts in this thread. Oil. the answer is Oil and Money.

Oh, and before you say that Gas hasn't gone up in price since Sept. 11 2001 you are a liar and a fool.

[edit on 5-8-2005 by Murundi]

posted on Aug, 5 2005 @ 07:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by Murundi
That question has already been answered, you obviously don't read any posts in this thread. Oil. the answer is Oil and Money.

Oh, and before you say that Gas hasn't gone up in price since Sept. 11 2001 you are a liar and a fool.

[edit on 5-8-2005 by Murundi]

It's not just those two things.... I've repeated myself over and over again in this thead because people don't read the threads.. i'm not going to do it again.. if you want to be ignorant or maybe even just play dumb fine by me, i'm not here to pursuade your thought process, I have watched the whole video, i've heard the witnesses, i've heard more then reasonable explanations for building 7 going down, i've heard larry silverstein slipping the truth from his own mouth, the facts were in that video despite alex jones (coo coo head boy to many because he questions powerful authority and demands answers) narrating the whole thing...

so again, do what you want... black gold is money,people don't spend oil for big houses, vacations, and toys.. they spend money..
the all rich and powerful aren't interested in love and affection, they want more money, more power, and thats because they let their ego get in the way... it happens to many many people, if it was you or I you would call me a selfish bastard and demand that i get taxed to death or call me an ego maniac or whatever, but it if them... oh if it's them.... then it's a different story and nobody wants to hold these men accountable...
and obviously you don't know a thing about your country and the true principles of war and national security... keep following your un american leader who hold un american principles, and who is passing un american bills, as well as your congressmen who don't want to do the job they were elected to do.. serve the people...because their on the dole too.

[edit on 5-8-2005 by TrueLies]

posted on Aug, 5 2005 @ 08:23 AM
link   
Long load but nothing new in it. Of course mistakes were made and hopefully most gov'ts will learn from them for the future. But to propose the US gov't had the ability and skills to pull of what would be the largest scam against its people is to give the US gov't a lot more credit than they deserve. For whatever reason, people still do not want to accept the fact that we were attacked by terrorists and we were simply unprepared. Not really much more to it than that.

posted on Aug, 5 2005 @ 08:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by anniejhops
Long load but nothing new in it. Of course mistakes were made and hopefully most gov'ts will learn from them for the future. But to propose the US gov't had the ability and skills to pull of what would be the largest scam against its people is to give the US gov't a lot more credit than they deserve. For whatever reason, people still do not want to accept the fact that we were attacked by terrorists and we were simply unprepared. Not really much more to it than that.

that's right, don't question the government believe everything they say, believe everything the media says, go to the polls and slobber all over your shirt when you see the name george bush on the ballot...
for whatever reason, people still do not want to accept the 'fact' that we were attacked by terorists?? you can't prove that. I put forth proof for you to see the lies, and you don't want to swallow it.. that's not my job to shove it down your throat tho, you seem to listen and absorb media related proof about hijacker's because thats all you have to go off of.. I put forth witnesses, paper trails, money trails, verbal truths for powerful people that didn't realise they were talking to much... and still you say hijacker's are 'fact' ....
whatever!

posted on Aug, 5 2005 @ 08:42 AM
link   
Some good questions:

45. Why were the Black Boxes never recovered ?
46. Why didn't the FBI release the air traffic
controller's protocols?
47. Why did the FBI not release the Flight Data
Recorder info?
48. Who video-recorded the first plane hitting the
tower? Why did he disappear from the media?
51. Where did the photos of all 19 hijackers come
from?
52. How were all hijackers identified just 2 days
after the attack?
53. Why did all 19 names not appear on the passenger
list 2 days after the hijacker list was released?
54. Why do none of the names appear on the passenger
lists UA and AA gave to CNN?
61. Why did it take 4 months until December 11 to
charge Zacarias Moussaoui for the 9/11 attacks when
his case was known worldwide for months, but not
mentioned in the American media? 71. Why did the Pentagon release a new video version
or translation of the Bin Laden Home video?
72. Why it was released only 8 hours after translation
by the German magazine MONITOR on December ?
73. Why were the four translators prior US-Government
workers?
74. When was the Bin Laden Home Video found and who
found it?
75. Who found the video if Northern Alliance and US
troops had not yet arrived in Kandahar or Jahalabad?
76. Does the timestamp on the Bin Laden video indicate
that it was found two weeks after it was produced?
77. Why was the public not informed who found the
video and when?
78. Why according to MONITOR magazine, were the most
controversial statements translated incorrectly?
79. Why was the video released?
80. Who gave the final decision to release it?
81. Why is the Bin Laden video of June 2001 in which
he praised the attack, available on the Internet?
82. What about Bin Laden's statements on Al-Jazeera in
June 2001 about the bombing of USS Cole, which are
similar to the statements on the November 2001 home video?
83. Why did Bin Laden state in Umman Magazine in Sept.
2001, that he was not involved in the WTC?
84. Is Bin Laden still on the payroll of the CIA or ISI?

more!

www.apfn.org...
-----------

Here is a statement by a first hand witness to the following event:

Condolezza Rice, Bush's National Security Advisor, was in Houston to give a
speech in March of 2000. This was prior to Bush assuming the Presidency and
her assuming her new position in his administration. She had worked under
Bush Senior as head of Russian and East European Affairs. Her words were
most prophetic. She said, and these are exact quotes:

"We need a common enemy to unite us."

"We need a new threat as a marker to where we will lead."

"Seperation of powers is a problem for foreign policy."

These statements were not in response to questions but were in the body of
her speech.

Afterwards I asked about about America losing it's moral authority which,
I believe, was the greatest contributing factor in our victory in the Cold
War. This led to the destruction of the Soviet Union which our military
might could not do. She was visibly angered and disturbed by my comments
and simply retorted. "We have other means of asserting our authority".
Meaning, of course, military might and deception.

--------------------------------

WHY DID MAINSTREAM MEDIA "VOW TO GET TO THE
BOTTOM OF THE INSIDER TRADING THAT PROFITED
OFF THE 9-11 HORROR," AND THEN SUDDENLY . . .
DROPPED THE STORY? DOES IT LEAD TO ELEMENTS
OF THE CIA? SOUNDS INSANE, BUT READ ON.
www.apfn.org...

* The French Newspaper, Le Figaro reports the CIA met with Bin Laden in
Dubai, in July 2002, only 2 months before the
9-11 horror. A German translation of this report can be found at:
www.orf.at...

Consider why Anthrax was sent to the top Democrat's office? Wouldn't foreign
terrorists want to "divide" our nation, rather than "uniting" the opposition
behind the war effort? (food for thought, considering that reports reveal
the Anthrax strain sent to Daschle's office more resembles Anthrax created
by the US military than that of Iraq or Russia).

posted on Aug, 5 2005 @ 09:14 AM
link   

But to propose the US gov't had the ability and skills to pull of what would be the largest scam against its people is to give the US gov't a lot more credit than they deserve.

Absolutely rediculous. You know nothing about the power of Government do you? NOTHING! It's one thing to question if the Government went through with it but the say they couldn't have done it, yet men from caves could have without a doubt? Do you realize the U.S. Government has ENDLESS resources, way more than any Taliban or Al Queda could ever have. If anyone COULD pull it off it's them. Do you realize that around six corporations own over 90% of the news? So all that takes is 6 CEO lobbyists and the Government gets more or less a free pass. Read up on Ted Turner and how he agrees that the media is controlled and America is in trouble without enough competition. So saying "the news didn't report so it can't be true" doesn't hold ground.

I recommend going to google and typing in "Hitler burned down Reichtag" If it can happen in the NINTEENTHIRTYS then it could damn sure happen in 2001.

HowardRoark: I have just one saying for you "you can't wake up someone who is pretending to be asleep."

[edit on 5-8-2005 by NoJustice]

posted on Aug, 5 2005 @ 09:27 AM
link   
Right on no justice,

Please learn about 'false-flag terrorism'

False Flag terrorism throughout the century

------------------------

British Foreign Secretary Robin Cook: “Al Qaeda” was the name of a U.S. intelligence database ... also see fabricating the enemy
---------------------------
War Propaganda

by Michel Chossudovsky

January 16, 2003
GlobalResearch.ca - 2005-06-18

Email this article to a friend
Print this article

This text is Part I in a two part series. Part II focuses on "Fabricating an Enemy"

Link

posted on Aug, 5 2005 @ 09:49 AM
link   
America, did you see any of this on the news??? I sure didn't...

Galloway Wary Of Staged Terror Attack As Pretext For Iran Invasion

George Galloway made worldwide headlines on May 17th when he appeared in front of a Senate committee on investigations, after its members accused him of profiteering from Saddam Hussein's regime by receiving vouchers for oil, despite the fact that such allegations against Galloway had already been proven to be based on forged documents.

Galloway did what no American on Capitol Hill could, he told the truth, the whole truth and nothing but the truth.

Galloway turned the tables and put the entire US establishment on trial for arming Saddam, imposing genocidal sanctions which killed a million Iraqis, and then the two illegal wars which killed and maimed hundreds of thousands more.

Galloway appeared as a guest on The Alex Jones Show to discuss his Senate appearance and the subsequent fallout it generated.

At the end of the show Alex Jones asked Galloway if he thought an invasion of Iran was on the horizon. Galloway was confident that massively opposed public opinion would stop an attack from taking place, unless a staged terror attack carried out by the military industrial complex and blamed on Iran was carried out.

JONES: "What do we do if the military-industrial complex carries out a terror attack to blame it on them?"

GALLOWAY: "Well that's another very real danger. There's no way we can legislate for that but we we must be on guard. We need a vigilant citizenry."

JONES: "Unbelievable."

GALLOWAY: "We need a vigilant citizenry that are wise to all the tricks that these monkeys are up to."

Video

( I am using this as an example)

posted on Aug, 5 2005 @ 10:19 AM
link   
I don't think 9/11 was a conspricy...
First who would agree to support all this.....
even if bush got the support of the defence secretary and the national security advisor, who would they hire to carry out such an act....
I doubt they went to the middleeast themseleves and recruited people to do it.
I doubt the General was in on it because i doubt he would let so many die. I doubt any1 in the CIA would go on such a mission.
This is such a stupid conspricy and yall need to get better lives rather than making conspricries about every single event just cuz Bush is Americas Prez.

By the way im not a bush liker, i niether like nor hate him....

posted on Aug, 5 2005 @ 10:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by Kigga
even if bush got the support of the defence secretary and the national security advisor, who would they hire to carry out such an act....
I doubt the General was in on it because i doubt he would let so many die. I doubt any1 in the CIA would go on such a mission.
This is such a stupid conspricy and yall need to get better lives rather than making conspricries about every single event just cuz Bush is Americas Prez.

Who?? Probably just about anyone in any of those orginizations that you
mentioned if they were doing so under the premise that:

"This is all in the name of National Security and securing OUR way of life"

posted on Aug, 5 2005 @ 10:57 AM
link   
To answer one of those questions..."Who filmed the first plane going into the first tower?"

-The answer is that it was a French Documentary Crew that was interviewing some New York Firefighters. I thought that this was common knowledge.

posted on Aug, 5 2005 @ 11:01 AM
link   

It has nothing to do with Bush, for me at least. I just want a Government that represents me and the American people. Clinton gained power from the OKC bombing with his Effective Death Penalty Act, so this isn't the first time. There's enough evidence, if you'd take the time to research it to lean towards conspiracy fact over conspiracy theory. The truth is hard to deal with for you I suppose. Besides, if you don't like conspiraces then what the heck are you wasting your time doing here on this forum? Get out.

[edit on 5-8-2005 by NoJustice]

posted on Aug, 5 2005 @ 11:06 AM
link   

Kigga... watch the video at the beginning of this thread. Forget everything in it except the 3rd party information (the news reports, etc.). Provide a reasonable explanation for 50% of them and I'll be on your side. There's just too vast a body of contradictory information for the official story to be true. The government has lied to us about 911. Personally I consider that treasonous.

posted on Aug, 5 2005 @ 11:10 AM
link   

Same here....pertaining to bush love/hate...
now on to a eye opening quote.

Here's what an astute politician said, 9 months before the tragic events of 9/11:

"A new Middle East war of the general type and implications indicated, will occur or not, whether or not certain specified incidents materialize. It will occur only if the combination of the Israeli government and certain Anglo-American circles wish to have it occur. If they should wish it to occur, the incidents to 'explain' that occurrence, will be arranged, just as the Hitler regime concocted the incidents used as pretext for the invasion of Poland.

"Contrary to widespread childish opinion, most of the important things that happen in the world, happen because powerful forces intend them to happen, not because of some so-called 'sociological' or other merely statistical coincidence of the types reported for the popular edification of the easily deluded. The new Bush administration wishes to settle accounts with Iraq, in memory of the passions of former Prime Minister Margaret Thatcher and former U.S. President George Bush. As long as that remains a prevalent Anglo-American intention, a new Middle East war, bigger than any yet seen, is more or less inevitable under presently reigning global influences, whether or not any significant number of Israeli or Islamic leaders wish it to occur."

Lyndon Larouche, January 27, 2001 - larouchepub.com

You can continue to believe the fairy tale of the 'War on Terror' if it makes you sleep better at night (and if your sense of credulity can stand the burden!) Or you can go back to your controlled TV news, pretend this problem doesn’t exist, and let Messrs. Rather, Brokaw, and Jennings do your thinking for you while the world destroys itself thanks to the influence of a corrupt few.

Or, you can muster the moral and intellectual courage to free your mind from bondage and face the ugly truth for what it is. You can join the 'extremists' and make a commitment to share the horrible truth with others, or, you can smirk, roll your eyes, and 'pooh-pooh' everything you’ll read here.

The choice is yours. History and posterity will judge your actions accordingly. To borrow a line from Maximus, hero of the film Gladiator: "What we do in life, echoes in eternity."
-Michael B. Haupt
threeworldwars.com...

posted on Aug, 5 2005 @ 12:16 PM
link   
Do with them what you will....

The sheer magnitude and complex web of deceit surrounding the individuals and organizations involved in this conspiracy is mind boggling, even for the most astute among us. Most people react with disbelief and skepticism towards the topic, unaware that they have been conditioned (brainwashed) to react with skepticism by institutional and media influences that were created by the Mother of All mind control organizations: The Tavistock Institute of Human Relations in London. Author and de-programmer Fritz Springmeier (The Top 13 Illuminati Bloodlines ) says that most people have built in "slides" that short circuit the mind's critical examination process when it comes to certain sensitive topics. "Slides", Springmeier reports, is a CIA term for a conditioned type of response which dead ends a person's thinking and terminates debate or examination of the topic at hand. For example, the mention of the word "conspiracy" often solicits a slide response with many people. (Springmeier has co-authored three books on trauma-based programming which detail how the Illuminati employs highly tuned and extrememly sophisticated Mind Control (MC) training programs that begin the .....

educate-yourself.org...

posted on Aug, 5 2005 @ 01:22 PM
link   
Here's a good article on media networks...

I wasn't quite sure what operation mocking bird was in full before, i'm getting the picture now.

Link

- With local television stations all reporting the same news simultaneously, one claiming the title "news leader", another billing itself as the one with "total news", it is apparently becoming more difficult for the public to distinguish one from the other--or from common entertainment, according to former CIA agent, Philip Agee. -

And Media in the United States, what outside countries see that they do not.

www.globalissues.org...

posted on Aug, 5 2005 @ 01:30 PM
link   
Yes there are conspiracies and coverups on this world, there have been, there will be. However, I don't happen to buy into the 911 one yet. I do think many mistakes were made before and after and those were hidden and covered. What I do not believe is that President Bush planned the attack, hired some middle eastern looking folks, put them in remote controlled planes and flew them in the WTC.

Some of the theories on 911 are just not logical and lack any real planning or motivation on the part of the present administration. Just because the current administration is not the brightest we have had does not mean they pre-planned such an event.

posted on Aug, 5 2005 @ 01:59 PM
link   

What I do not believe is that President Bush planned the attack, hired some middle eastern looking folks, put them in remote controlled planes and flew them in the WTC.

I don't believe this either. But what about the possibility of this admin. knowing that the attacks were going to happen and keeping quite and working with them to facilitate and cover up a reason to go to war in the middle-east?

Did you watch the Alex Jones film? Have you heard of PNAC? Did you see Fahrenheit 9/11? Have you read the Downing Street memos?

posted on Aug, 5 2005 @ 02:36 PM
link   
I don't believe this either. But what about the possibility of this admin. knowing that the attacks were going to happen and keeping quite and working with them to facilitate and cover up a reason to go to war in the middle-east?

Did you watch the Alex Jones film? Have you heard of PNAC? Did you see Fahrenheit 9/11? Have you read the Downing Street memos?

Alex Jones? I would not consider him to be a reliable source for a reference on a resturant much less anything else. Fahrenheit 9/11? Its a movie, if I respond further I will laugh myself to death. PNAC? Don't know alot so will leave that alone. Downing Street memos.......that one, I may say.......perhaps. As far as what was known previously, I do not doubt their were warnings that we either ignored or just did not understand or believe. I do not believe that the present administration signed up Bin Laden for the job.

Do I think the administration messed up before and after? Yes I do. I think it was stupidity, ego and lack of coordination, not pre-meditated malice. We continue to look for escapes goats to explain what is to difficult for us to understand.......We are hated by a lot of the world thus a target. For many years we thought we were untouchable and our faith was shaken when we saw that was not true. Instead of just understanding this is the world that many already live in (war, terror, snipers, bombs) we want to continue to try and keep it at bay and creating a "bad guy" within the gov't is one way of doing that.

I understand your statements and why people believe the theories. But they are pretty much that, theories. IMHO

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join