It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Oh this is interesting...Please watch & listen to the PROOF

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 2 2005 @ 03:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by phoenixhasrisin
O.K truelies. It is important that poeple "know".

Q:What are you going to DO about it though? Take to the streets, demand an independent inquiry. Raise up in arms if your government (representing you right?) fails to do so perhaps?

A: NOT A SINGLE THING, NADA, ZIP, ZILCH.

Nothing, but post on a website where half the people already believe the same thing. You are the converse reason why people are still spouting "9-11, never forget". You are serving a purpose as well. You are busying yourself with events of YESTERDAY whilst the warmongers are busy carrying out new plans TODAY, and making even more plans for TOMORROW.

[edit typo]

[edit on 2-8-2005 by phoenixhasrisin]

And what are YOU doing about it? You seem to be spouting off about how no one is doing anything, instead imagine that ATS is your employer and not a public forum... and as your employer im asking that you come to me with solutions not more problems!

My own personal battles, are exactly that. The government is currupt, the cops are corrupt, there is no line between the good guy and the bad guy...so what am *I* doing about it? What anyone in the name of freedom , life, liberty and the pursuit of happiness would do...decide for myself what is truly important in life, for my family, my children when i have them, to teach them the values of the earth, of spirituality, of how to love life and nature and all that we have forgotten, to not let them be poisoned (my family) be poisoned by governmental inconsistencies and blatent deceptive misinformation, to teach them how NOT to ever live like I did nor to believe the things I believed but to see life for all its worth. Ya know, we tend to have this misconception that, as an example, the Native Americans rain dance was performed because they WANTED rain. In fact, it was performed because they were CELEBRATING being one with nature and being one with that rain. There is a finite difference if you would choose to see that...likewise there IS something we can do if we CHOOSE to see it go back to whats in all of us, the spirituality, the love of your brother and celebrate in that with them. ALL of them, muslim, jew, christian, buddhist, we are ALL the same. If we choose this, the conspiracies, the 9-11's, the invasions of privacies, the marking, the unnecessary loss of life will cease to exist..you cant proliferate propaganda within a society who isnt receptive to it. So start doing THAT and maybe you'll find inner peace, dont? and im sure you'll still find yourself always "wondering" who's got it in for you.

posted on Aug, 2 2005 @ 04:36 PM
link   
alphabetaone-

While agree with much of your post, especially the true oneness of mankind, I can't say I understand your insinuation that there is nothing that can be done, and that everyone has to make these choices for themselves. It is this subjective world view that got us in this problem and it will not get us out.

As for what I do? I am involved in a wide variety of direct action and educational programs, that not only educate people about the nature of our current global situation, but also provide information on how to change behaviour in order to wean themselves from this system that goes around the globe with the same cycle of conquer, rebuild, exploit.

Without getting too much into my personal life, I can say that I do not contribute to many of the ills that are responsible for a society that allows things like 9-11 to happen. That is what I do. If you want to know specifics sorry, pm me if you like. I can give you one though.

What's one specific way I do not contribute to those ills? I do not spend my time discussing things which are probably true, allowing myself to be hoodwinked about the specifics of yesterday, whilst allowing the exact same thing to happen today.

[edited for additional point]

posted on Aug, 2 2005 @ 06:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by AlienAntFarm
Coverup of 9-11?

Duh.

You mean the media lied to us?

Duh.

You mean the government killed it's own citizens to justify a war on terror?

Duh.

You Americans truly are hilarious. Waving your stars and bars and pretending that you're the good guys in the land of milk and honey. 9-11 was an insidie job. Anybody who can't see this is clinically brain dead or willfully ignorant. Only boobus americanus believes that two of the world's largets towers freefall to the ground because of small fires.

Duh.

Even recent polls of Europeans show 90% believe that the government and media are lying about 9-11. Same with polls of Americans. And yet the cat isn't out of the bag because the media is our oppressor and is not working for us. When 9 out of 10 people believe that the official sources are lying, then what you have is a scam being held up by only the flimsiest of facades. And yet you'll still see the dimwits willing to espouse kooky conspiracy theories about 19 Arabs with boxcutters being directed by a bearded man in a cave.

Must be the liberal media, huh America? Bloody yanks.

You have voted AlienAntFarm for the Way Above Top Secret award. You have one more vote left for this month.

posted on Aug, 2 2005 @ 09:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by deltaboy
looks more like anti Bush agenda then about govt agenda. Osama working for Bush? well i wonder why Osama is trying to kill him. not to mention mock his own employer. building seven he says has no damage, but u can see in there that fire is on building seven. modern buildings not be taken downed but then dis the first time u see airline jets crashing into one where it takes out foam and other fire protection materials as i have seen on PBS about why the towers fall. i have yet to seen ani pictures of young Bush and bin laden shaking hands or anithing. this is a case where dis guy is angry and is trying to make sense of to wat happened on 9/11 and he wants to target those that can be seen, instead of taking on Osama who is hidden and he knows that he is afraid he be killed by Osama if takened. cant blame someone if u dont know where to find him or arrest him so take it on sombody else.

Um.. Osama WAS created by the government. He was CIA trained, CIA financed and the many time he was going to be executed by the CIA he wasnt -- one of those times becase he was with the Saudi Royal family and they didn't want to harm them too.

When will people realise that Osama WAS created by the original bush admin? He is a manufactured enemy.. contrived and manipulated to appear alot more dangerous than he actually is.

Thanks for the link, but as im on dialup and someone said it was 88mb I might have to wait some time to download it.

Cheers

posted on Aug, 2 2005 @ 09:57 PM
link   
Thanks for wasting 20 minutes of my life watching that crap.

I love it when someone claims that an Alex Jones video is "PROOF."

I didn't see anything in that video that constitutes the slightest bit of proof of anything, other than Alex Jones is an obnoxious kook who thrives on innuendo and urban hoaxes.

posted on Aug, 2 2005 @ 10:13 PM
link   
Why are so many people so willing to believe that the Bush administration planned and executed 9-11?

Bush had only been in office 8 months, that's a pretty nice trick.

You give Bush and the CIA entirely too much power.

How is it that Bush pulled off 9-11 and yet, they didn't plant evidence against Saddaam?

Surely if our government was capable of 9-11 then we would have found huge stockpiles of WMD planted in Iraq by the CIA.

No one would ever have connected the Plame leak to Rove.

If they were powerful enough to pull off an attack on the US, they would certainly not be having the trouble they are with Gitmo.

It makes no sense that they could succeed at such a huge conspiracy like 9-11 and fail at hiding so many other things.

[edit on 2-8-2005 by LeftBehind]

posted on Aug, 2 2005 @ 11:01 PM
link   
great signal to noise ratio

KUDO's for the link, it was informative.

The world watches and waits for us to straighten this out so something should be done. All we can do is open more eyes.

sorry, forgot to add that there were 4 planes scheduled to crash that day, had the fourth hit the White House it would have galvanized all into a state of martial law. It would have given the pres the authority to do just about anything to anyone under the war powers act. Its still happening, but at a slower pace.

[edit on 2-8-2005 by keybored]

posted on Aug, 2 2005 @ 11:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by deltaboy
yeah i guess a bunch of not so smart Muslims cant blow up a couple of trains along with a bus. no doubt about it. u have to be a real genius to plant a couple of bombs on trains and buses. Muslims arent very smart in killing people eh? dont expect them to do sophsticated attacks. never underestimate wat Muslim fanatics can or can not do. maybe u havent seen their training manuals. as well as failed attempts. they learn from mistakes. cant destroy the towers back in 93 they destroyed it in 2001.

Are you proposing that A RELIGION (not genetics, upbringing, etc.) makes people smart (or not smart) enough to plant bombs? I'll have some of what he's smoking!
Judging from your grammar/punctuation...I'm not so sure you should be talking about '...being smart enough to...'

[edit on 2/8/2005 by FallenOne]

posted on Aug, 2 2005 @ 11:46 PM
link   
OMG! You left whacks, you're brains have so much bong residue that it's amazing! That video was so tainted with BS. Some attantion grabber, "visit my web site- give me money" and some other TOTAL pot-head "Look at me, i'm on t.v."

I could make up garbage too, and you primates would believe it!

posted on Aug, 3 2005 @ 12:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by Faust
OMG! You left whacks, you're brains have so much bong residue that it's amazing! That video was so tainted with BS. Some attantion grabber, "visit my web site- give me money" and some other TOTAL pot-head "Look at me, i'm on t.v."

Well i haven't seen it, because.. to be honest i cant be assed downloading an 88mb file, but.. i find it really amusing how people just start calling anyone who questions things, or wants answers, or simply says, war isnt right, is suddenly a "left wing wack". Well I suppose its better than "tree hugging liberal".

Having said that, it should be worth noting that I am infact, not left wing..

posted on Aug, 3 2005 @ 12:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by LeftBehind
Why are so many people so willing to believe that the Bush administration planned and executed 9-11?

Well, 8 months is alot of time considering he spent most of it on holidays. Weather or not Bush himself orchestrated the attack he failed to act upon the many intelligence reports given to him, and in my opinion there was some coverup involved in 9/11.

Airliners cannot fly of their course for 40 minutes without being noticed or intercepted. It just dosen't happen.

How is it that Bush pulled off 9-11 and yet, they didn't plant evidence against Saddaam?

Letting some airliners be highjacked and putting some TNT in some buildings on your own soil is alot different from planting WMDs in a country halfway accross the world.

Surely if our government was capable of 9-11 then we would have found huge stockpiles of WMD planted in Iraq by the CIA.

If they were powerful enough to pull off an attack on the US, they would certainly not be having the trouble they are with Gitmo.

It makes no sense that they could succeed at such a huge conspiracy like 9-11 and fail at hiding so many other things.

I don't really see 9/11 as a huge conspiracy, it may possibly be, but the evidence suggests that the Bush administration failed to act upon intelligence given to it. You cannot deny that 9/11 HIGHLY improved bush's approval rating. It also conveniently allowed a reason to keep the military budget that the US no longer needed.

That said and as mentioned above, letting some planes hit a tower and putting some TNT in the buildings to add some effect is VASTLY different from planting WMDs in a country that you dont own that is halfway accross the world, plus planting WMDs leaves physical evidence, that could be traced back the US. They had to be made by someone, and somewhere..

Oh and not to mention, that you are forgetting about all the time they had during the original Bush admin to plan it, and while clinton was in power, continue to plan it behind the scenes.. I'm not saying they did it, but its POSSIBLE, and personally I see more motives supporting the idea that there was a coverup/possible conspiracy..

[edit on 3-8-2005 by ekul08]

posted on Aug, 3 2005 @ 01:46 AM
link   

I don't really see 9/11 as a huge conspiracy, it may possibly be, but the evidence suggests that the Bush administration failed to act upon intelligence given to it. You cannot deny that 9/11 HIGHLY improved bush's approval rating. It also conveniently allowed a reason to keep the military budget that the US no longer needed.

Wow, I hope you don't live in America? "Reason to keep the military budget
the US no longer needed" heck the military has been downsized 75% since 1988, we downsize it anymore and you will have a new Ruler, not a President. Yea I agree Bush didn't act upon intelligence given to him, but they didn't have a clue that it was going to be planes flying into buildings. What should of he done, shut down our country all together until they found out where they were going to strike. That would have gone over well, especially if they didn't strike. Approval rating, he didn't care about that, he just got elected. Yes, there are still a lot of open holes, or better yet conspiracy theories. That’s what makes this forum so great. Conspiracy theories, alien mind probes, what’s the difference.

posted on Aug, 3 2005 @ 02:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by Always Trust_no1

Wow, I hope you don't live in America? "Reason to keep the military budget
the US no longer needed" heck the military has been downsized 75% since 1988, we downsize it anymore and you will have a new Ruler, not a President. Yea I agree Bush didn't act upon intelligence given to him, but they didn't have a clue that it was going to be planes flying into buildings. What should of he done, shut down our country all together until they found out where they were going to strike. That would have gone over well, especially if they didn't strike. Approval rating, he didn't care about that, he just got elected. Yes, there are still a lot of open holes, or better yet conspiracy theories. That’s what makes this forum so great. Conspiracy theories, alien mind probes, what’s the difference.

Well one of those reports mentioned the day, and the end of Manhattan that the attack would occur. I think the WTC would be a logical target and airspace over NY simply could have been shut off.. or DC + NY.

Bush dosent care about his approval rating? Are you kidding? It went up to 91% with that kind of approval rating he could pass almost any kind of law and people would support him. He does still have to be RE-ELECTED don't forget, that is assuming both of them were fair elections at all.

Oh and the US military spending is still HUGE. The US 'Defense' budget is larger than the other top ritchest 20 nations COMBINED, and contrary to what most of those in the US may beleive, those other 20 nations are just as well to do as the US and in no way third world coutry's.

posted on Aug, 3 2005 @ 09:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by HowardRoark

I didn't see anything in that video that constitutes the slightest bit of proof of anything, other than Alex Jones is an obnoxious kook who thrives on innuendo and urban hoaxes.

Howard, I think I love you

After wading through the inane antagonistic bs on this thread, AND taking the time to watch the darn video...I concur.

So many of you are so quick to believe Alex Jones' take on things - and why exactly is that? He provides nothing in terms of actual proof - just hot air, a lot of supposition and a huge bucket of innuendo. Are people so eager to believe a conspiracy that the ability to discern "it could be" from "there's proof" disappears?

Look. I'm not convinced 100% either way, at this point. I think it'd be naive to assume the US government doesn't have the capability of pulling a hoax like this; but that doesn't mean that they did, either. At the very least, after reading Richard Clarke's many memos, emails etc, it appears certain that if nothing else certain people knew of the probability, and perhaps even the inevitability of 9/11 and either could not or would not act upon the information.

Having said that, I'm certainly not about to throw my common sense and logic out of the window based upon what our hoax guru Alex Jones has to say. The least he can do is actually give us something factual.

As and when he does....I'll give him a bit more attention.

(And before anyone jumps to assume...I'm not American. Just a Brit who has lived in the US since 1996).

posted on Aug, 3 2005 @ 09:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by HowardRoark
Thanks for wasting 20 minutes of my life watching that crap.

It's not Alex Jones that makes me scream Proof, it's the people in the video, the witnesses, the newsarticles that went public with the answers, 'pulling the building' was on tape, firefighter's are on the records saying they had the fire's contained before the planes flew in, the isareli msg company that got two phone calls that morning to get their people out of the building, guliani being told to leave bldg 7, i could go on, but if you want to be the disinfo agent as I know you are in other threads thats fine, but your not going to change my mind just by telling me you think alex jones is bunk.

It's the compliation or witnesses, articles, and video clips, larry silverstein saying he indeed did plant explosives in the building (because he got a huge ins policy on all his buldings) he made 7 billion. There were no airplanes in bld 7, the fires weren't bad, you know what was in bld 7, fema, cia, sec, dod, irs, and the city's main command bunker which was over seeing the whole entire operation... funny how guliani got rid off the evidence before they could open an investigation.

i'm denying you because these people's witness accounts and all the other content in that video is compiled of alot more proof then what the us government has put forth. If they didn't hide the truth they wouldn't silence people in the name of 'homeland security' ...barbara bush even wrote about the contracts ending on sept 11th in her book 'reflections'

Their explanation for this is as flimsy as the explanation of the jfk cover up.

posted on Aug, 3 2005 @ 10:05 AM
link   

Something to think about, eh?

That would have resulted in a UN investigation, which might've been a bit risky for the US, don't you think? 9/11 was a domestic event; our government had a total monopoly over its investigation and everyone else was just left videos and what little good info they gave us.

Also realize that the plan didn't have to be hatched after Bush was elected. Ever heard of Project Northwoods, or the NASA employee testimony regarding getting wind of these events back in the 1980's? I would say these things had quite a bit of planning going into them.

Have at it, man. Some of us here can actually see past BS. I notice you have a little trouble yourself, coming across as a little right-wing zealot.

posted on Aug, 3 2005 @ 10:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by ekul08

Well i haven't seen it, because.. to be honest i cant be assed downloading an 88mb file, but.. i find it really amusing how people just start calling anyone who questions things, or wants answers, or simply says, war isnt right, is suddenly a "left wing wack". Well I suppose its better than "tree hugging liberal".

Having said that, it should be worth noting that I am infact, not left wing..

Me either.... I used to like bush ... I guess the same juvenile statement could be directed your way... lets have at it...
"OMG! You brainwashed right wing whacks, you're brains have so much fermentation residue that it's amazing! George Bush's explanations for 9/11 are so tainted with BS. Some (propaganda) attantion (BTW IT'S ATTENTION) grabber, "listen to the major media namely fox news,- give o'reilly money" for his premium membership to brainwash you some more, and some other TOTAL propaganda-spinner "Believe me, i'm on t.v."

I used to believe the republicans, I used to believe the explanations, but so many unanswered questions have remained, the 911 commission was a fraud, and the only people who seem to put the pieces together quite nicely are this video.. They bring unseen video tapes from firefighter's (which the major news wouldn't do) they don't interview witnesses like jones has, the news articles from AROUND THE WORLD that put what the gov is doing the steel on record, or about how israel msg co got prior knowledge to get their people out of the building, ect...

I don't care if you don't believe it, what i care about is your automatic dismissal of the other side, which doesn't have as many holes in it as your leader's do. If you want to follow blindly and believe them, and give up your freedoms for them to protect you, then you deserve anything thats coming to you.

Howard Roark,

Btw, it's not a 20 mins video, and I know you didn't watch all of it...

-------------------------------
French, british, italian, russian, israeli's , indian's, and even the taleban gave them prior warning, taleban even warned the us 2 months prior to 911, that osama was going to attack, but they didn't know that osama was working for the us government.

Project for new american century even said on their own website they needed "helpful pearl harbor events' to get the people behind the war...

Norad stood down that day because they were told the cia was doing a drill at 830am of flying planes into the wtc.... Dick Cheney (first time in history that ever happened) was in control of norad that morning as well as the shoot down procedure, there is a copy of the memoradum out there if you care to look. Noard was confused for an hour wondering if it was real or the drill... Afterwards, the feds covered up the tapes and told them to shut their mouth.
Hitler staged his own he firebombed his own richestage building, and said the communists did it, and set up a 'homeland security' and took their rights away as soon as he got elected...

Our media said within 5-10 years we aren't going to have any privacy rights, and said they felt the constitution needed to be amended because it's outdated.

-----------------------------

Bush Sr was in Washington DC having dinner with the Bin Laden family days before 911.....

nytimes admits the us government wired money to mohammad atta....
$100,000 was wired and he met with george tenent,senator graham porter gauss, (he is now head of the cia)

Why was mohammad Atta meeting with all the intelligence heads?
------------------------------

When the money trail led back to cia controlled companies headed up by buzzy chrongaurd ''#3 at the cia, the story was dropped like a hot potato''
He defended osama bin laden saying to let him go free, michael meecher in the blair government wrote an article in their newspaper about pnac, how noard stood down that morning, and if they dind't engineer the attacks they certainly knew about it. He said there is no way al qaida could of carried out the attacks, only the military industrial complex could do something this big. The passport that was found at ground zero was apparantly a hijacker, but then he was found in the middle east, and so the gov said that they made a mistake and story was dropped.

We know the hijacker's that morning were taking part in drills, they had their houses, cars, and credit cards paid for by the us government...
They were agents...

American and United made sure all 4 planes only had an occupancy rate of 20% where on a when flights on the east coast were an avg of 80% full...
----------------------------

When the hijackers (agents) were on board the plane, a gas was released to knock the passengers out, took control of the planes and flew em into the building.
---------------------------

George Bush said they attacked us because they hate our freedoms, well then why is the government trying to kill our freedoms, ie/ patriot act, and future privacy rights... They used the death of those people at ground zero to get re elected, the who rnc was filled with buzz words 'terrorism, terrorist, the horror, the towers, sept 11th, threat, tyranny, weapons of mass destruction, the evil terrorists, "the terrorists know", thats why "george bush should be re elected" ...
-----------------------------

Sound wave weapons being used in Iraq are now being used on the streets on America, for anyone that bucks the system, those things should be used towards enemies, but now the government here sees the people as enemies of the state, at the rnc, the police herded people, they created a 'penn' remember the free speech zones??
Police went in with baracades, and randomly arrested people, members of the ap, the journalist for the american spectator, british journalists, and students were taken to pier 57 ( a high tech prision) that night...

This was all taken out of the video for those of you who don't want to watch it... I could only type so fast.

posted on Aug, 3 2005 @ 10:54 AM
link   
Originally posted by FallenOne

Are you proposing that A RELIGION (not genetics, upbringing, etc.) makes people smart (or not smart) enough to plant bombs?

nope, im saying never underestimate the ferocity and adaptability by Muslim extremists to commit small or even big sophsticated attacks. remember back in 2002 sniper attacks which people assume that it was a white man who is snipin instead of thinking that it was really two black guys, because people assume that blacks arent very smart in how to commit such action like that.

I'll have some of what he's smoking!
Judging from your grammar/punctuation...I'm not so sure you should be talking about '...being smart enough to...'

make fun of my grammar or watever, cant understand me, too bad for u.

posted on Aug, 3 2005 @ 10:57 AM
link   

Ask yourself this:

of all those major events that could have been "easily faked", how many of them really adversely effected the Bush Administration?

[edit on 3-8-2005 by white4life420]

posted on Aug, 3 2005 @ 03:10 PM
link   
It's called "World Conquest Through World Government".

All information is taken from the most reliable sources available and can be verified with a little research. But you won't find any of this in your mainstream news sources. They are controlled, just as news broadcasts during WW1 and WW2 were carefully controlled. It's called propaganda.

And just because it's America doesn't mean that it can't happen, don't be so foolish....Just because you are patriotic, love your freedoms, and your country, doesn't mean the American government loves all those things too.

Government is power, people run for government for power, when you have power you want more power... When your a minion, you'll believe what they want you to believe.

Satanic Doctrine: "In all ages the people of the world have accepted words for deeds, for THEY ARE CONTENT WITH A SHOW and rarely pause to note, in the public arena, whether promises are followed by performance."

"AND YE SHALL KNOW THEM BY THEIR WORDS" -- [Matthew ????] -- Part 1Here

World War III Is Last Birth Pangs Of Matthew 24

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join