It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

end of the world again

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 2 2005 @ 12:22 PM
link   
ok well there is alot of stuff a about the end of the world being in 2012,lasting 10 or 7 years, there being a great war, nuke attack, and extermintaion of the human race,

i think there will also be a saint to rise up a free us from the agony and creat a better life, perhaps all the signs of the apacolypse were read wrong and there will be a better future.

i no there are alot of other topics that are the same as mine but i just didnt feel like finding them so dont say anything like, "go find the forum and post there...." i just hate that.

posted on Aug, 2 2005 @ 12:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by ned316
ok well there is alot of stuff a about the end of the world being in 2012,lasting 10 or 7 years, there being a great war, nuke attack, and extermintaion of the human race,

i think there will also be a saint to rise up a free us from the agony and creat a better life, perhaps all the signs of the apacolypse were read wrong and there will be a better future.

i no there are alot of other topics that are the same as mine but i just didnt feel like finding them so dont say anything like, "go find the forum and post there...." i just hate that.

You do realize Mr. Ned that if what you say does happen, it will play right into the events surrounding the apocalypse. You'd better educate yourself on what exactly the apocalypse is all about before you post anything else because I know a lot of people only talk about the most extreme effects of the apocalypse such as wars and the annihiliation of our human race but trust me there are many deeply intruiging twists involved. Why don't you start your very own research project. If I were you I would read the entire book of revelation. Next I would do some research over the internet. Go to a search engine and research ALL of the following: Apocalypse, New World Order, Omega Conspiracy, Globalization, Mark Of The Beast, Nephilim. From there, you should be able to figure out what you're interested in learning about in relation to what will happen in the last days.

[edit on 8/2/2005 by Mr Knowledge]

join