It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

August 27 Planetary Alignments.

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 27 2003 @ 10:10 AM
link   
...In fact,I have already looked to see if the moons are there,which they were,It's kinda funny how easily distracted people are from what they actually have control over,that is why I make fun sometimes.
I will have to add J/K to my posts when I am kidding,yes?.

posted on Aug, 27 2003 @ 10:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by falcon

Also I am looking into trying to find out where in england is going to get hit with this so called future hijacking of a plane that is being planned I dont know if it is real but I have heard of a cemical attack possible being planned for england. The closest infomation so far is Ricin may be used bare that in mind if you live in this area but I will keep looking into it.

Falcon

Last night I had a vision of being in a park like field with my mother and 69 year old aunt. My mother passed away several years ago. There were jets flying over head and around like I was near an airport. It felt like maybe Canada which has an english feel.

A fast moving jet caught my eye. It was circiling around over the field very fast several times while a large white and lime green (the tail area was green)jet crossed the sky like it was going to land. Then I saw this large stone table (kinda like stonehedge) which sits in a park near my home. It was in the middle of the field and and I got this impending feeling that I had to get my aunt under the stone table as fast as possable for safty.

We couldn't walk or crawl fast enough. The white and lime green jet blew up just out of site with an errie green glow. It was like a green point of light with outer rings which radiated outward. I knew when that happened it was too late. I felt we were hit by gamma rays and I felt for my skin to feel if was going to melt off my face. Then I woke up.

The fact that my dead mother was in the vision was strange enough. I have had other visions with my dead grandmother in them which came true.

new topics

<< 1   >>

join