It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Look at what I found!!!!!

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 10 2003 @ 09:55 AM
link   
You got one there... I don't know if he meant with friction or not though. Others still have different theories on this one though... They still can't agree!!!

www.physics.umn.edu...

www.ndsu.nodak.edu...

www.geocities.com...

www.lhup.edu...

(Ctrl-f: Bore hole through earth)

www.phys.ksu.edu...
(ctrl-f: Falling through the Earth)

posted on Sep, 10 2003 @ 11:51 AM
link   
Hardly anyone will take this J Raymond Redbourne seriously either.

a quote

"I expect there are cloaked ships around Earth, and they are well aware of our progress. I expect they will de-cloak once we have achieved a pre-determined level of development, like eavesdropping on their conversations."

posted on Oct, 28 2003 @ 01:44 PM
link   
"Lay - A+, otherwise not good., October 20, 2003
Reviewer: gravitycontrolresearch from Sacramento, CA United States
This book is a great read in terms of MAKING YOU THINK about the universe and how it operates. The actual theory falls apart right off the bat with orbital mechanics and tidal observations. Nonetheless - I'd recommend this book for the simple fact that it'll make you ask (and ponder) the really important questions facing physics today. I give it an A+ for laymen - but suggest you don't try to argue the theory with any physicist because you'll just embarrass yourself. If you have a serious background in physics, skip this book. If you are a lay reader of physics, get this book, ponder it - and work on your own theory! This is a GREAT starting point!!
"

From the Amazon reviews.

Apparently something to do with physics puts flaws into his theory

posted on Oct, 28 2003 @ 02:02 PM
link   
lol,

I think that this guy is a bit of a joker.

Nobody can claim to seriously know every theory, he's just having a laugh

posted on Oct, 28 2003 @ 03:12 PM
link   
There also has been a claim that the fractal theory was the key to all natural processes. But There is no proof in experiments...
I believe that the ONLY TRUE THEORY is the quantum theory. It is all very complicated and the new discoveries are made as we write on this forum, this branch of physics brings us closer to the knowledge of all proceses.
Observations and experiments are proof enough to believe that what Niels Bohr is the key to understand the universe and anything beyond it.
Time travel, travelling with speeds beyond the speed of light... it all seems to be possible when we change certain parameters of objects, maybe parameters of spaces where these objects are present. We don't know if we will ever be able to change these parameters.

[Edited on 28-10-2003 by Johnny]

top topics

<< 1   >>

join