It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Can you show me......

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 26 2003 @ 08:20 PM
link   
..... where my first class is?

Greetings fellow Earthlings.
Hmmm A little about myself well I live in Liverpool (UK) and yes I'm a LFC fan. Work in a factory making some of those consumables the mega corps like use all to buy. Yes I know this isn't my first post but I thought I should really do it.
I like to have my brain washed via my XBox, it must doing this as I can't stop playing Ghost Recon. At least I'm learning those military tactics I'm going to need. OK it's a crap excuss but I'm sticking to it.
I've had a small interest in UFO's and NWO stuff for years, I kind of like David Icke and the way he put his conspiracy over. This isn't to say I believe him 100% it's just there is some sense it what he says. I also like to read about black projects and the like.

OK that's enough don't want to write my bio.
Hope to get to know your lot in the future.

Take it easy.
Britman.

posted on Aug, 26 2003 @ 08:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by Britman
..... where my first class is?

Greetings fellow Earthlings.
Hmmm A little about myself well I live in Liverpool (UK) and yes I'm a LFC fan. Work in a factory making some of those consumables the mega corps like use all to buy. Yes I know this isn't my first post but I thought I should really do it.
I like to have my brain washed via my XBox, it must doing this as I can't stop playing Ghost Recon. At least I'm learning those military tactics I'm going to need. OK it's a crap excuss but I'm sticking to it.
I've had a small interest in UFO's and NWO stuff for years, I kind of like David Icke and the way he put his conspiracy over. This isn't to say I believe him 100% it's just there is some sense it what he says. I also like to read about black projects and the like.

OK that's enough don't want to write my bio.
Hope to get to know your lot in the future.

Take it easy.
Britman.

you got a gamertag on ghost recon?
I own that game

posted on Aug, 26 2003 @ 08:56 PM
link   
Indeed I do sir.
Gamertag: DrizzlyBritman
If your in a clan let me know and we'll through you a challange via Teamcompete.com

new topics

join