It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Wierd UFO dream

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 2 2005 @ 05:13 AM
link   
I dreamt last night that i was out with some friends, and looked into the sky and saw lights in the shape of a pyramid. I recall saying there was eight lights? does the number 8 have any significance? Also later on i saw a jet ahead of the lights?

any opinions?

thanks

posted on Aug, 2 2005 @ 07:37 AM
link   
8 in numerology is about a connection with the 2 worlds, spiritual and physical. Your dream was probly telling you that you are being visited by higher beings, not nessesaraly(i wish i could spell that) aliens, but non physical people.

-OR-

You watched a program to do with ufos' the night before...

Na i think the 1st one, dreams use symbols.
Hope i helped, if not, delete my existance from your brain!

posted on Aug, 2 2005 @ 08:04 AM
link   
Lol, the plane ahead of the UFO would be NORAD intercepting it.

I once had a short dream where I saw a triangular UFO flying across the sky. It was blueish/whitish and I tried pointing it out to people and they wouldn't look at it. I got real frustrated and then I woke up.

posted on Aug, 2 2005 @ 08:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by Nventual
Lol, the plane ahead of the UFO would be NORAD intercepting it.

I once had a short dream where I saw a triangular UFO flying across the sky. It was blueish/whitish and I tried pointing it out to people and they wouldn't look at it. I got real frustrated and then I woke up.

similar incident here...

also im usually on ATS daily, but its ironic how the number 8 came about...the first time i saw a UFO i saw roughly about 8 lights, but in this dream it just seemed wierd.

posted on Aug, 2 2005 @ 09:03 AM
link   
thats pretty weird, i also had a UFO dream last night.
But in my dream, it was day time, and at first I saw something spinning in the sky. I then called out to my sister to bring me a camera so I could take a picture of it.
It then stopped spinning and then started flying down towards me and them back up.
It had a rusted look to it, almost like a old bear trap. not your conventional looking UFO.
I did manage to take some pictures of it using the camera, too bad it was only a dream

[edit on 093131p://04089 by enrage]

posted on Aug, 2 2005 @ 11:48 AM
link   

Maybe that's symbolic, like you're frustrated with people not believing you about UFO's or something?

About the original post...did you watch anything about UFO's the night before? Did you go on the UFO section of ATS a lot? Those could both trigger dreams about them.

posted on Aug, 3 2005 @ 12:44 AM
link   
im on ats daily, could be coz of that, but the number 8 is wierd. and why the pyramid shape?

posted on Aug, 3 2005 @ 01:22 AM
link   
Was the top of the pyamid pointing straight up or was it on its side?

Or was it pyamid shaped like the giza pyamids.

top topics

join