It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Bouncing Japanese Boobies - TV Commercial

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 22 2006 @ 06:17 PM
link   
Nice rack

Anyone remember the Japanese commercial of this girl, at first the all you can see is her from the nose up, her head is slightly bobbing and she's slurping...slurp slurp.

Then the camera zooms out and it turns out that she's just slurping up some noodles from a bowl. The Japanese consider slurping noodles a good thing.

I could'nt find a link to the video....I used to have it a couple years back.

sporty

[edit on 22/2/2006 by SportyMB]

posted on Feb, 23 2006 @ 09:24 AM
link   
*BUMPITY BUMP*

I had to bump this thread, just once...

posted on Feb, 24 2006 @ 08:38 AM
link   

Anyone remember the Japanese commercial of this girl

yeah, i remember that commercial. I had no idea it was her though.

There is also a commercial (is it for tuna?) where a fairly attractive woman is walking through a lobby and all the guys in the building are checking her out, and when she gets to the elevator by herself she lets her gut fall out and she doesn't look so skiny any more. I saw a japanese version over a year ago, and las week I saw an American version with a hot skinny blonde in it. The Japanese girl had a much larger and unattractive gut. The American girl looked like a normal woman with her "gut" than a supermodel...

Way to cop an idea and then fail at making it funny just so the girl doesn't look kind of gross...Thanks for being so superficial America!

Jeff

posted on Feb, 24 2006 @ 01:49 PM
link   
I got that commercial! Of her slurping and sucking, and it says "Asian Women Do It Best". So funny!

I love commercials like that, like the one with a guy in a supermarket then the kid throws a tantrum because the dad won't buy candy for him, the kid just trashes the place, then in the last few seconds it says "Use Condoms".

Or use a belt, you won't be seeing no kid act like that around here, hell a momma will usually let other people have a go with the belt if a kid acted like that. Guess what? Kid won't do it again.

posted on Mar, 21 2006 @ 12:23 AM
link   
Mornin'

posted on Mar, 21 2006 @ 04:05 AM
link   
Great thread!

Choco Party! Good! Good!

posted on Mar, 21 2006 @ 04:32 AM
link   
I still say that the Japanese will be the world's next superpower and when I see things like that I know I'm right!

posted on Apr, 2 2006 @ 12:57 AM
link   
lol, thats a great commercial, not sure what see was selling??? but shes got a great "bounce" to her.

Below is a website that is showing off there bra...in a different method then the norm, they have a thing called bounce-O-meter...I think you know what that means...
check it out here: BOUNCE-O-METER

One of my favorite commercials was (sorry, not a boob one), it was a beer commercial for Calton draught, called Big Add.

Really Big Add

posted on Apr, 2 2006 @ 01:13 AM
link   
that was the most disgusting flaunt of sexuality to sell something i've ever seen...............i enjoyed it very much

posted on Jan, 21 2007 @ 11:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by RANT
I don't think my sincere interest in visiting this thread (at least daily) will EVER wear off.

A-hem.

posted on Jan, 21 2007 @ 02:42 PM
link   
Here's the video from the opening post. I found it on YouTube

[edit on 2007/1/21 by Hellmutt]

posted on Jan, 21 2007 @ 04:39 PM
link   
It might be wrong..

.. but I'm buying whatever she's selling.

posted on Jan, 6 2008 @ 04:24 PM
link   
I'm having a Choco party right now. Good, good.

posted on Jan, 6 2008 @ 04:26 PM
link   
the RANT lives!!!!!

posted on Jan, 6 2008 @ 04:32 PM
link   
Oops, the old way of embedding videos don't work anymore. Here it is again with the "new" format:

posted on Jan, 6 2008 @ 08:07 PM
link   
Holy bouncing bresticles Batman!

Good Good...

How about: Fantastic Fantastic!

MonKey

posted on Jan, 12 2008 @ 09:46 AM
link   

The Japanese sure have a nack at making these videos!!!!

posted on Jan, 15 2008 @ 06:41 PM
link   
When it comes to boobs, I don't care who they are, where they are from, what race they are from, OR what religion the believe in or practice, boobie are boobies and I love them all. BOOBIE LOVERS OF THE WORLD, UNITE! Yehaaaaa, ride 'em cowboy and cowgirl!

posted on Jan, 15 2008 @ 06:55 PM
link   
I have been wrong all my life for there is a god!
Thank you lord for guiding me here in my hour of need.

A most welcome distraction.

[edit on 15-1-2008 by Freeborn]

posted on Jan, 16 2008 @ 06:32 PM
link   
Boobies. Boobies. Boobies. Big ones, little ones, ones in between. Ilove them all. And all women, no matter what race, color, or religious outlook, are great. Where would us men be without women anyway? So boobies, boobies, boobies. The other things I like about women is the fact that they are women and some of them love being tickled, just like I do.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join