It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

More and more reported missing persons cases...alien abductions?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 2 2005 @ 01:45 AM
link   
Okay, bare with me here because this is just a random thought that just went through my mind. Over the past few months more and more missing persons cases are being reported. Just today i've seen at least 5 cases receiving nationwide coverage. I may just be jumping to idiotic conclusions, but does anybody else think that MAYBE something is going on?

posted on Aug, 2 2005 @ 01:54 AM
link   
I just heared about 5 kidnappings in Sydney, or attempted at least. I know at least one girl got away when the guy stopped at the red lights, but he was human, or at least looked human. So probably not related at all....

But generally what are the statistics for missing people showing up? I know the longer they have been missing, the less the chances are but i'm just wondering.

I thought most abductions happened at night, and they were safely returned afterwards, usually with no knowledge. How does this fit in? A differnet group, a differnet project, have htey got sick of playing the governments 'return safely with no memory and give all the names to us' policy?

posted on Aug, 2 2005 @ 02:26 AM
link   
I'm staying neutral on this one, but a good tip is that you'd have to find out where they went missing. If it was in bed, over night it'd seem more logical that it was aliens. Just saying.

posted on Aug, 2 2005 @ 02:45 AM
link   
Most, if not all missing persons cases I see on television have a human cause behind it in some way or another.

As for other statistics, I do not know the situation.

posted on Aug, 2 2005 @ 03:02 AM
link   
"If it was in bed, over night it'd seem more logical that it was aliens. " === Drexon

No offense, Drex, but you would not in good taste say that to Jessica Lunsfords family.

www.jessicamarielunsford.com...

new topics

top topics

join