It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Saudi Princess has opinion about Osama

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 2 2005 @ 01:27 AM
link   
I have a Saudi friend (bona fide royal princess, one of the thousands), which I find tasteless to mention her name, so if this upsets the credibility of this thread to a subjective mind I'm sorry, we'll move on without you.

I often liked to ask penetrating questions about her culture, as we were good friends, this bothered her not. As anyone would if they had the opportunity, I asked her about Osama Ben Terrorist, and her knowledge of his motives. What she said I found extremely fascinating, although I didn't co-sign on her statements, I do believe they carried a level of authenticty. Her statements are as follows to the best of my memory.

(I know the history of Osama with the US so please don't convolute this thread with arguementitive fact busters that do nothing but make me waste time explaining my seemingly obvious point).

Sorry about that preface, I have been disappointed before.

The summarized version is that Osama was outraged that the late King Faud allowed "Infidels" (US) to have bases on their land during 1st Iraq War. Which were kept in Saudi for years after, for protection from any Islamic TakeOver. Finally we left and suddenly Saudi was reletively clean from terror attacks. For now...

Then guess what happened? When US overthrew the taliban, for which they installed, the taliban leaders (who were protecting Osama) came up with a great idea, they were going to get back at the US in a big way, with Osama's help, because he already had announced his Jihad, atleast in private against the crucaders, so he organized his Saudi Trustees (hence Saudi Hijakers) to take up residency in America to start their training.

Almost a year went by with this Mission kept secret. Now back to the terror free (For the most part) Saudi Kingdom, who were secretly paying Al Queda (which they don't even call themselves) millions of dollars for amnesty against attacks. But considering Prince Abdullah's great relationship with the Bush family, of course they told their big brithers about the ordeal.

Now on to the subplot. The Massaud found out about the plan and made their own preemptive plans. Silverstein made the 7 billion dollar profit from having fortuitous forsight in buying the lease on the towers six week before the attacks, then raising the insurance to tee. Everyone knows the rumors about the Jews not showing up for work and a couple buildings that house 40,000, and only 3,000 die. Even if you believe the justifications, with all the other facts, it seems fishy.

Now back to America. Does anyone remember the Bay of Pigs? How about operation Northwoods, during the Cuban Missiile crisis, where the government had a plan to blow up the USS MAINE and blame it on Castro to justify an offensive. Anyway, again, The administration found a way to benifit from this attack as well. I'm not going to reiterate countless conspiracies that have shown up here forever since, but most of them fit into this template. Oil Wars. Global Conformity. Building 7 being "pulled" The Towers previously laced with Bombs. The Pentagon Conspiracy with the smaller jet plane. Then how about all the elusive facts that we can never find or have. etc... Actually they almost all fit.

The last bit of news she discussed was meant to be an educated conjucture, althiough I got the feeling she wanted me to read between the lines... She purposely gave the feeling that the US intervened on the mission because they didn't think they could pull it off, so they help.

Problem, Osama's whole agenda was to take over the royal family of Saudi and declare himself the new islamic leader to the holy land. After 9/11 his dream was crushed when all the fingers were pointed his way. Now that his profile is too high for that to become reality, he has lashed out against the beuracracy of the western world and their allies.

Any thoughts? I don't know what to think.

[edit on 2-8-2005 by AnAbsoluteCreation]

posted on Aug, 2 2005 @ 02:23 AM
link   
We have always been in Saudi Arabia. We did not leave after the first gulf war. My dad was stationed there in 1960 and again in 1980 with the Air Force. We keep a presence there because the Saudi Government wants us there. We have a huge amount of war materiel warehoused there.

Your Princess needs to learn some history because the MIAINE was blown up in 1898!!!! Loooooooooooooooooooooooooooong before Castro and the Cuban missile crisis.

[edit on 8-2-2005 by groingrinder]

posted on Aug, 2 2005 @ 02:22 PM
link   
The magazine explosion on the USS Maine could have been an accident. At the time, it was thought to be an act of aggression. It was the excuse for the Spanish American war and was a pivotal point in the US foreign policy.

The war also marked the beginning of American international involvement beyond the Americas. The achievement of new, world power status brought increased respect from the other European world powers to the United States, and gave the United States a much larger role in the international affairs of the new century. For example, the United States would intervene in the First World War, becoming directly involved in a conflict between the European great powers for the first time.

www.spanamwar.com...

As for Operation Northwoods:

Code named Operation Northwoods, the plan, which had the written approval of the Chairman and every member of the Joint Chiefs of Staff, called for innocent people to be shot on American streets; for boats carrying refugees fleeing Cuba to be sunk on the high seas; for a wave of violent terrorism to be launched in Washington, D.C., Miami, and elsewhere. People would be framed for bombings they did not commit; planes would be hijacked. Using phony evidence, all of it would be blamed on Castro, thus giving Lemnitzer and his cabal the excuse, as well as the public and international backing, they needed to launch their war.

www.whatreallyhappened.com...

It sounds like your friend has her conspiracy theories mixed up. Although the sinking of the USS Maine and Operation Northwoods appear unrelated, a good conspiracy theorist could make a case to link them.

EDIT: In case I missed it, why is this in Predictions & Prophecies?

[edit on 8/2/2005 by darkelf]

new topics

join