It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Conclusive Facts & Who Aliens Might Be

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 3 2005 @ 12:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by Hal9000
I believe the limitation on the size of exoskeleton is the mass to surface area ratio. They can only get so big before the weight would over come the skeleton. That's why the biggest organisms (lobsters and crabs) live under water where the weight is overcome with bouyancy.

Dragon flies of a few million years ago were flying around that were larger than modern day crabs or lobsters.

I wish I could remember the channel & show for sure, but I beleive it was one of those "MOST" shows on the Animal Planet channel that presented the information that insects cannot grow larger than they are due to oxygen defiency to do so, they just cannot absorb enough oxygen through their exoskeletons to do so.

posted on Aug, 3 2005 @ 12:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by ekul08

Facts according to whom?

And I wonder if the Anazasi, Hopi Native Americans and Dogon Tribe of North Western Africa all said "Ant People" just as we do. As in, in english...

Hopis are still around, and yes: "Ant People" in english.

posted on Aug, 3 2005 @ 01:19 PM
link   
ET,

What makes you so convinced that "Ants", known as Hymenoptera Formicidae , are "Aliens".

By your own admission they are at an evolutionary stand still, limited by atmosphereic O2 levels.

The insects biology itself limits their ablity to evolve into higher organisms!

You know that our Brains use about 40% of our bodies energy! The biology of insects can not support that level of energy consumption.

And what makes you think that just becuase sylibles make sounds , that sound like the laymans term "Ant", does not mean its an allusion to Hymenoptera Formicidae.

posted on Aug, 3 2005 @ 01:29 PM
link   
Well I guess one could conclude that we need to buy big stocks of RAID.

posted on Aug, 3 2005 @ 05:39 PM
link   

What makes you so convinced that "Ants", known as Hymenoptera Formicidae , are "Aliens".

I'm not convinced that "Ants" are aliens. I have heard things that make a compelling case from individuals with higher educations and that hold positions in interesting career fields. To my knowledge these individuals and their theoretical studies do not necessesarily cross eachothers paths, but they seem to be making strong cases for further consideration of such posibilities. Since once again, for the 6th or 7th time in 5 years similar speculations have arisen and been presented to me I just thought I would present certain facts that are known, leaving many unproven or more speculative arguements out. I readily admit the level of speculative ideas are a bit hard to swallow, but I believe the coincidences were presented to me in such a way that it may justify further consideration.

By your own admission they are at an evolutionary stand still, limited by atmosphereic O2 levels.

The earth's atmosphere,climates and environments have endured many changes over the past. Odds are that the future of Earth's atmosphere, climates, and changes will also change. Few dominant species were known to survive beyond what most scientist agree was a major impact with a celestial body after the age of the dinosaurs.

The insects biology itself limits their ablity to evolve into higher organisms!

Only under current planetary conditions. Besides, if not from here, then how could have any universal neighbors have known to come here?

I'm sure you may consider yourself to be more highly evolved than cockroaches, but I doubt you'd survive as long as they can if I were to cut your head off.

All galaxies are currently accelerating in speed as they spread further apart. Suns are also dying out more frequently than they are being observed being born.

At some point in the distant future it is believed by many that the universe itself will eventually grow dim and all stars will die out, leaving the consciousnesses at the end of time without light almost altogether, at least light from any stars.

Since most non asexual reproduction on this planet requires testosterone to produce fertile males, and testosterone cannot exist naturally without sunlight, it is a fair leap of logic to conclude that men and male species that rely on testosterone to create a macro-organism that is capable of producing a male species that is capable of fertilizing the female species may not survive without extreme medical and environmental controls that produce environments capable of sustaining male gendered species. This would limit the number of males.

Ant colonies and other social insects such as bees however mate only once and inject natural chemicals into the pupa and larva casts to create differences in the clones to make them either workers, nursery, soldiers, etc. Social insects' queens only mate once and all subsequent colony members are both female and identical until given chemicals to differetiate the casts, or make a male gender.

I'm not saying I've been introduced to the concept they are only evolved ants, I'm saying that I've been introduced to the idea/concept that hybrids exist and incorporate genetics from lifeforms to endure conditions that consciousness itself (everywhere) seems to be on the brink of non-existance. A reality of sorts where there are no sunrises, no sunsets, no natural light, no measurable time (without light), no lit worlds, no natural plants, ...... a reality on the brink of non-existance.

You know that our Brains use about 40% of our bodies energy! The biology of insects can not support that level of energy consumption.

I've met some people , well, nevermind ... too negative.
Don't get me started. That's an entirely different thread topic.

And what makes you think that just becuase sylibles make sounds , that sound like the laymans term "Ant", does not mean its an allusion to Hymenoptera Formicidae.

The subliminality of languages themselves hold a greater amount of control over populas than most people are consciously aware of. And the root word of the spelling and phoenetics of "ant or ants" in many languages seem to have some interesting corrilations.

Society (Societies) seem to accept much for granted, without really analyzing how implausible some things may be.
For instance:

Imagine a child being born and for the first 7 years of his life he only crawls. That is 2,555 days of crawling, without ever having stood up.

Now imagine that same child standing upright for the first time at the precise moment he turns 7 years old.
And then in less than 1 hour that same child breaks the world record at the Olympics in the 100 yard dash.

Is it feasibly possible to think this could happen?
From the point of birth the child only crawled for 2,555 days, then stood up and in less than an hour broke the world record for an Olympic running event?

If this sounds a little hard to swallow or comprehend, then consider this:

5,600 B.C. - The first written account of human race using beasts of burden (horses and ox) to pull wheeled vehicles was recorded on tablets/stone in modern day Iraq. Horse drawn carrages being utilized in 5,600 B.C..

1902 A.D. - The automobile (model T) begins mass production. Until this year the overwhelming majority were still using beasts of burden and horse drawn carrages to get from point A to point B.

44 years later we are splitting atoms.
67 years later we are walking on the moon.

feasibly possible?

7,500 years of horse drawn carrages
68 years after the car we are walking on the moon.

[edit on 08/12/71 by Esoteric Teacher]

top topics

<< 1   >>

join