It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Conclusive Facts & Who Aliens Might Be

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 1 2005 @ 11:45 PM
link   
FACTS:

1) The Anazasi referred to them as the "Ant People".
2) The Hopi Native Americans referred to them as the "Ant People".
3) The Dogon Tribe of North Western Africa referred to them as the "Ant People".
4) In numerous labs across America scientists have (in the effort of teleportation and quantum studies) taken clusters of a billion molecules and made that cluster of a billion molecules be in two places at the same time.

Think about it. The same object (visible to the naked eye) in two places at the same time. Is this not time travel?

5) Language itself may be ridled with interestingly wierd coincidences.
--- Antimatter = Ant I matter
--- Ignorance = ignore ants
--- Covenant = Coven ant
--- Cancer = See Ants Sir
--- Answer = Ants Sir
--- Circumstance = Sir come saint ants

Conjecture:

Interesting fact that testosterone needs sunlight to exist.

Queen ants need only mate once, and the entire colony ends up being clones that are chemically engineered.

Ants are also organized from the bottom up, all working as one towards any goal assigned the colony members. Seems social to me.

Any takers on the possibility that perhaps the meek inherit the Earth, and whatever technology they leave in this epoch, they immediatly have to reverse engineer when they evolve?

All they truly need to grow in size is more Oxygen, which is the only reason insects with thier exo-skeletons can not grow larger than they are, no enough oxygen in the atmosphere.

If not ants, then perhaps others visiting from future with or without our posticessors (opposite of predicessors) compliance or permission. Or perhaps they are the response to they voyager we launched, travelling back?

posted on Aug, 1 2005 @ 11:50 PM
link   
I read that entire post and I saw no conclusive facts.

And I still don't know who aliens are, ants, time travelers, aliens, retards, humans of the future, ..........DAMN, this is confusing!

posted on Aug, 2 2005 @ 12:55 AM
link   
I hope not ants, I killed many of them (& probably still do) when I was a kid via all sorts of methods.

I still pity them too.

posted on Aug, 2 2005 @ 12:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by YoungN

These were the conclusive facts: (The things I numbered)

3) The Dogon Tribe of North Western Africa referred to them as the "Ant People".
4) In numerous labs across America scientists have (in the effort of teleportation and quantum studies) taken clusters of a billion molecules and made that cluster of a billion molecules be in two places at the same time.

posted on Aug, 2 2005 @ 01:03 AM
link   
Just a small correction for anyone wishing to look up the info.

I believe its "Anasazi" not "anazasi". Simple mistake.

posted on Aug, 2 2005 @ 01:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by Esoteric Teacher

Originally posted by YoungN

These were the conclusive facts: (The things I numbered)

Facts according to whom?

And I wonder if the Anazasi, Hopi Native Americans and Dogon Tribe of North Western Africa all said "Ant People" just as we do. As in, in english...

I honestly think you are taking it to litterally, and most of those words dont even have 'ants' in it, 'ance' dosent equal ants...

posted on Aug, 2 2005 @ 01:28 AM
link   

FACTS:

Think about it. The same object (visible to the naked eye) in two places at the same time. Is this not time travel?

Any way you can back up fact #4 with a link or the names of some of these labs.

posted on Aug, 2 2005 @ 02:49 AM
link   
Frightening.....I actually understand this joke.

Where ET is going is to refute the Zeta Reptilicus crowd. The Ant People would
obviously be from, where else, but ANTaries or the ANTdromeda galaxy.

What I am waiting for is to see how the Ants and scorpions are related.
ANTaries is the eye of Scorpio.

Or was that the eye of Sauron. Now I am confused.

Maybe I dont get this joke after all.

posted on Aug, 2 2005 @ 03:26 AM
link   

The Hopi are the direct ancestors of the Anasazi, so it's likely they share similar dialect.

posted on Aug, 2 2005 @ 09:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by anxietydisorder

FACTS:

Any way you can back up fact #4 with a link or the names of some of these labs.

Suggested viewing: "What The Bleep Do We Know"

whatthebleep.com...
www.satinover.com...

These brainy people believe fact #4 to be true:

PHYSICISTS

William Tiller, Ph.D.
Amit Goswami, Ph.D.
John Hagelin, Ph.D.
Fred Alan Wolf, Ph.D.
Dr. David Albert

NEUROLOGISTS, ANESTHESIOLOGISTS & PHYSICIANS

Dr. Masaru Emoto
Stuart Hameroff M.D.
Dr. Jeffrey Satinover
Andrew B. Newberg, M.D.
Dr. Daniel Monti
Dr. Joseph Dispenza

MOLECULAR BIOLOGY

Dr. Candace Pert

posted on Aug, 2 2005 @ 10:10 AM
link   
can't = c ant (I would but there's a giant ant there, see it?)
pissant = piss ant (obnoxious bedwetting ant-like child)
recant = reek ant (smelly ants cause us to do strange things no?)
gallant = gal ant (chick ants cause us to behave nicer)
violent = viol ant (they played music)

this is fun and stupid.

So those tiny little critters many young boys torture with varying methods of cruelty are the true aliens? and we've been fearing an invasion? what are they going to do? infest our homes? scrap the duct tap and the bottled water and the cipro, everyone run out and get magnifying glasses.

posted on Aug, 2 2005 @ 10:53 AM
link   
"Ant" Jemima... pancakes = saucer shape. I think you're on to something. But what it is, I have no idea.

posted on Aug, 2 2005 @ 11:13 AM
link   
Ant people is more than likely referring to the Greys, they resemble ants in their behaviour.

These are no conclusive facts to their existance.

Also I heard that Grey males (before their genetic alteration) had their testicles on their heads on antenna like rods.

posted on Aug, 2 2005 @ 12:17 PM
link   
This thread has been the biggest waste of server space I've seen in a while. I can't believe I actually read through it all. Even worse, I can't believe I'm posting in it! Someone help me!!!!!

posted on Aug, 2 2005 @ 12:56 PM
link   

All they truly need to grow in size is more Oxygen, which is the only reason insects with thier exo-skeletons can not grow larger than they are, no enough oxygen in the atmosphere.

I believe the limitation on the size of exoskeleton is the mass to surface area ratio. They can only get so big before the weight would over come the skeleton. That's why the biggest organisms (lobsters and crabs) live under water where the weight is overcome with bouyancy.

Otherwise...

Someone better call Orkin.

posted on Aug, 2 2005 @ 01:14 PM
link   
Interesting information. Hadn't read that before or the your example re lobsters size due to living in water.

Dallas

posted on Aug, 2 2005 @ 01:19 PM
link   
I read your post and see your interesting coinsadence's, but I think they are nothing more than that. Besides, aren't aliens reptiles anyway!

Soryy could not resist.

posted on Aug, 2 2005 @ 01:23 PM
link   

FACTS:

I'd just like to point out that when reffering to something as "FACT", it is usually proper to provide something to back up that fact. Otherwise, I'm afraid all you have here is a series of folklore and unfounded heresay, forming a very eak conclusion.

posted on Aug, 2 2005 @ 01:38 PM
link   
Sour Grapes says:

The Hopi are the direct ancestors of the Anasazi, so it's likely they share similar dialect.

I assume that you meant the Hopi were descendants, not ancestors, of Anasazi.

But no one knows for sure if the Anasazi (or Hisatsinom, if you want to be politically correct; "Anasazi" is a somewhat racist term) are the direct ancestors of the Hopi. Many archaeologists believe that the continuation of Hisatsinom artifact such as metates, pottery, etc, in Hopi, Zuni, Acoma, etc. cultures today argues for that assertion, but there are many other linguistic differences among the modern-day descendants of the Old Ones thta gives credence to the argument that Hisatsinom merged into other, already-existing Puebloan cultures around 1300.

BTW, if you're a big SW Indian culture fan, the MONA (Museum of Northern Arizona in Flagstaff) has had a tremendous re-vamp over the past couple of years, and, if you haven't been there, by all means try to make it!

posted on Aug, 2 2005 @ 02:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by Off_The_Street

I assume that you meant the Hopi were descendants, not ancestors, of Anasazi.

Oops, it was early for me (or late ).

BTW, if you're a big SW Indian culture fan, the MONA (Museum of Northern Arizona in Flagstaff) has had a tremendous re-vamp over the past couple of years, and, if you haven't been there, by all means try to make it!

Actually, I have been to that museum. Last time I stopped by they were closed for renovation, perhaps it was during the 're-vamp'? I believe it was around Jan 2002.

I absolutely love the ruins in AZ. Have you been to the dwellings in Ft. Huachuca? I haven't been since childhood, but do remember the writings. Kind of hard to get to (back in the day), but definately worth it.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join