It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Your Dream Firearm For When The NWO Come Into Power

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 27 2003 @ 02:12 AM
link   
Hows about a a tank?! that has a gun on a bloody big gun too.

posted on Aug, 27 2003 @ 12:06 PM
link   

my current fave is the absolutely COOL looking G36

is thought to reliable and easy to use. uses NATO 5.56

posted on Aug, 27 2003 @ 05:03 PM
link   
Ahh alien i know what a militerized sks is as well. I own one. Fiberforce stock, 30 rnd banna clips,16in barrel, Full auto. PWN. For all intensive purposes its a AK-47.

posted on Aug, 27 2003 @ 05:05 PM
link   
Want a pistol that has stopping power look no further

posted on Aug, 27 2003 @ 05:11 PM
link   
7,62 RK 95

With scope, nv scope, bayonet and some rifle-grenades..

posted on Aug, 27 2003 @ 07:08 PM
link   
Ninja, dude, remember the FBI monitors this site... advertising your possession of illegally modified weapons is NOT a good idea...

Besides, shooting your mouth off about such things only brings more attention from the feds.

posted on Aug, 27 2003 @ 07:33 PM
link   
I wouldn't worry too much DR. Seems to be a bit of a warm draft in here.
Seriously, if it all came down to it. I only need ammunition and a better handgun.
My Ithaca 37 12 GA works well for hunting as well as stopping power at closer range. (two barrels, slug and medium choke)
My Savage model 1918 (yeah you read it right) is GREAT for deer hunting or sniping. (250-3000 Savage)
Multiple .22 calibre in semi-auto, bolt and lever for small game.
And more....

Just need a good sidearm now.
Contrary to DR I will probably go 9mm in this dept.
I see it as a last ditch weapon anyway so I'll pull 4-5 times as it is. Not much difference

Just need a lot of ammo.

posted on Aug, 27 2003 @ 07:44 PM
link   
That Ithaca is indeed a damn good shotgun, but my only reservation is that the aluminum receiver makes it so light that it will kick the living snot out of you (my main complaint about the Benelli Nova).

The .250-3000 is an order of magnitude better than the .223 and has at least 100-200 meters better effective range. Still, I would give the nod to something a bit heavier, but then I like to have all bases covered.

The only advantage I can see to the 9mm is that it is the most widely used military/law enforcement round, and in bad times would likely be relatively easy to come across. However, I just dont like the idea of pumping a dozen or more rounds into oncoming trouble and it MAYBE going down.... I prefer a bit more certainty in the stopping power department.

The one good thing about 9mm however is that ammo is pretty cheap, and that is a good thing for novices: makes buying sufficient practice ammo a lot easier, so thier handgun skills improve!

posted on Aug, 27 2003 @ 08:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by dragonrider
Ninja, dude, remember the FBI monitors this site... advertising your possession of illegally modified weapons is NOT a good idea...

Besides, shooting your mouth off about such things only brings more attention from the feds.

Dude its legal dont worry bout it. Have to have the correct papers and its all good.

posted on Aug, 27 2003 @ 08:39 PM
link   

Let's see nWo take us now
[Edited on 28-8-2003 by SilverDeath]

[Edited on 28-8-2003 by SilverDeath]

posted on Aug, 27 2003 @ 08:43 PM
link   
Here we go. Finally so muscle.

posted on Aug, 27 2003 @ 08:49 PM
link   
The only reason I would say 9mm above .45 or.44 Magnum is my build. I'm not made for that size weapon. I'm better off with a couple smaller well placed rounds.
I "tried" to fire a Desert Eagle .50, it was a joke. I'll stick to something I can hit a target with.

posted on Aug, 27 2003 @ 10:27 PM
link   
SilverDeath;

Actually, I believe that flamethrowers are free of federal restrictions, IE, LEGAL!

However, have to consider you are going to be the most visible person in the neighborhood if you light that thing up, and you will be the PRIORITY ONE target... which is why zippo troops were NOT popular to be around in VietNam....

posted on Aug, 27 2003 @ 10:34 PM
link   
Jetsetter,

The main complaint I have against the OICW (besides the fact that they have yet to make it work right) is the caliber, and the ever shrinking barrel, further diminishing its already pathetic ballistic performance (see my previous post about just how wimpy 5.56mm is)

Fry2,

Before you write off the .45, please go give it another try. Its very controllable, even for people with small builds. I know a woman who is about 5' and not even 100# who does wonders with a .45. If nothing else, go try the new .40 pistols. They are built on 9mm frames, so the exact same size and weight, and only slightly more recoil than the 9mm.

posted on Aug, 27 2003 @ 10:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by dragonrider
SilverDeath;

Actually, I believe that flamethrowers are free of federal restrictions, IE, LEGAL!

However, have to consider you are going to be the most visible person in the neighborhood if you light that thing up, and you will be the PRIORITY ONE target... which is why zippo troops were NOT popular to be around in VietNam....

just making a statement... hey what about LAWs? or a flame thrower mounted truck or maybe a super taser that shoots out electricity?

posted on Aug, 27 2003 @ 10:49 PM
link   
Dont know about the rest, but LAWS would be considered a Class III destructive device... regulated the same as a machine gun, and would require all the paperwork and $200 tax stamp per individual rocket

posted on Aug, 27 2003 @ 10:51 PM
link   
Though I do believe the US should of went with 7.62mm, new ammunition and weapons will allow the 5.56mm to become even more powerful.

oui

posted on Aug, 27 2003 @ 11:09 PM
link   
UMP 45, with aimpoint. I'm not even going to discriminate against Hjp, or Fmj rounds; either way the rounds are flying. Forget about night vision, and grenade launchers too! Most untrained civilians can't even weild a shotgun, or ar properly, why go for something so big(long), and heavy? The recoil its self will send you 2+ feet back if your not braced for it.

posted on Aug, 27 2003 @ 11:38 PM
link   
YEah desert Eagle .50

posted on Aug, 28 2003 @ 03:42 AM
link   
does anyone know anything about the .45 SOCOM? just curious about it

oh yeah, the steyr TMP is apparently gonna be the next big thing on the european market, does anyone know anything on this?

as for the ithaca 37 i havent fired one but i know someone who has been to the states and fired one. they said its a bloody good gun. the only problem is apparently it doesnt accept european rimmed cartridges. is that true?

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join