It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Your Dream Firearm For When The NWO Come Into Power

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 26 2003 @ 04:29 PM
link   
well...since the "END OF THE WORLD SURVIVAL KIT" thread will not have any guns...I thought I would make a NWO survival kit thread for firearms only. I would pick a HK-MP5 SD. So everyone...which firearm would you choose?

posted on Aug, 26 2003 @ 04:33 PM
link   
a real version of the airsoft ak47 beta spetsnaz, if it exsists

its just a shortened improved ak47

posted on Aug, 26 2003 @ 04:45 PM
link   
I snarfed this link off of another thread.
FULCRUM I thank for providing it.
www.mst2-vietnam.info...&W_Model_76.htm
I have a longer,semi-auto version with a fixed stock,but in a fix it can be changed to something more useful.........

posted on Aug, 26 2003 @ 04:55 PM
link   
Fully Automatic Tactical Entry M-4 SMG...

What more can I say?
I used to have an M-16 but that's a really, really, really long story...
- Tassadar

posted on Aug, 26 2003 @ 04:56 PM
link   

posted on Aug, 26 2003 @ 05:02 PM
link   
Try carrying 36 of those grenade launcher rounds,I did in Grenada,HEAVY!.
Would be good for destroying stuff,no good for deer hunting and such though.

posted on Aug, 26 2003 @ 05:25 PM
link   
Well an M-16 with a grenade launcher, infrared scope, and a Helluva lot of ammo would be nice, but considering that ammunition would be limited, a musket would be more practical as you can make the ammo from scratch in the wild.

posted on Aug, 26 2003 @ 05:27 PM
link   
what you make the ammo from? charcole and stones?

posted on Aug, 26 2003 @ 05:30 PM
link   

Of course i would want the holster as well...

posted on Aug, 26 2003 @ 05:32 PM
link   
A musket??!!!!
This isn't Lxington any more.
This is the 21st century.
The M16 is gong to be "obsolete" in about 10 years or so. You're gonna want something automatic, silenced, or big (ammo, explosions, etc...) a musket oud get you killed. Plus, muskets won't pentrate kevlar. If you want to go sniper, try an M-22 or a PSG-1.

If you're into antiques, get a gatling gun. Way cool.
You hav to rememberm they'll have Class IV NODS, Auto and silenced weapons, choppers, jets, bombs, radar, and a hellova lot more ppl than you.

Watch your back (at night),
- Tassadar

posted on Aug, 26 2003 @ 05:32 PM
link   

Fry2

Try carrying 36 of those grenade launcher rounds,I did in Grenada,HEAVY!.
Would be good for destroying stuff,no good for deer hunting and such though.

Who said anything about caryying. I plan on having the APC as well

As far as "hunting" goes, I'm quite well enough armed for that already.

[Edited on 26-8-2003 by Fry2]

posted on Aug, 26 2003 @ 05:38 PM
link   

Plus, muskets won't pentrate kevlar.

Care to be the one wearing a vest for a field test of that theory? I didn't think so. A .50 caliber musket (muzzle loader) will kill you with or without the vest. Especially with a sabot loaded. Vests are made for handgun energy not large caliber rifle rounds.

posted on Aug, 26 2003 @ 05:41 PM
link   
would work great against kevlar,it would be like getting hit with a baseball at 500fps,knock whoever you hit right on their arse.
I saw a guy get hit in the back of his kevlar helmet in grenada,the helmet stopped the round from hitting his head,but I have never seen anyone hit the ground so hard with their face and live,that boy was no longer an immediate threat to anyone,he was messed up.
The best defense is stealth,and a good set of eyes and ears,let em stumble right into your AO,leave em where you dropped em,BOOGIE.
Shoot ,move and mutilate,however is most efficient.

posted on Aug, 26 2003 @ 05:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by The Blade Runner
what you make the ammo from? charcole and stones?

Ball--melt down old wheel weights(available on any road in usa 2lbs/mile)

charge-charcoal, sulfur, saltpeter aka blackpowder saltpeter can be taken from urine as was done in Civil War South and charcoal can be easily made, and sulfur is a naturally occuring element.

posted on Aug, 26 2003 @ 05:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by Tassadar
A musket??!!!!
This isn't Lxington any more.
This is the 21st century.
The M16 is gong to be "obsolete" in about 10 years or so. You're gonna want something automatic, silenced, or big (ammo, explosions, etc...) a musket oud get you killed. Plus, muskets won't pentrate kevlar. If you want to go sniper, try an M-22 or a PSG-1.

If you're into antiques, get a gatling gun. Way cool.
You hav to rememberm they'll have Class IV NODS, Auto and silenced weapons, choppers, jets, bombs, radar, and a hellova lot more ppl than you.

Watch your back (at night),
- Tassadar

ARE YOU A CANNIBAL??
I'll bet you got a whole arsenal stored away in an underground blast proof bunker. ..................Neither do I. That is what makes black powder weapons more attractive in a survival situation. Parts are easily cast in a backyard furnace and blackpowder can be made from scratch. Modern assault weapons will soon break down and replacement parts are harder to manufacture.

I don't believe that I will have to slaughter thousands of marauding zombies.

posted on Aug, 26 2003 @ 06:19 PM
link   
All these damn M-16 maniacs!

If you wish to entrust you life to one of the AR clans, I hope that you are a trained armorer with a backpack full of tools and spare parts, because otherwise you will get in a bad situation, cut off from all the gunsmiths and mail order parts companies, and you will find that you have a very cool looking, high tech CLUB.

For those who wish to pin your hopes of survival on a .223/5.56mm (much less those of you who are interested in pistol caliber carbines/SMGs) I hope you are excellent marksmen! The .223 is only marginally effective against deer sized game, and then usually only within 100 meters. (Do you really want me to explain the inadequacies of a 9mm carbine in a survival situation?)

Should you run into a truly dangerous animal, like say a bear? My advice, dont even try to shoot, just run... if you shoot him with a .223, you will only piss him off...

For those who are enamored with the AK family, keep in mind, the 7.62x39mm round is the ballistic equivalient of a .30-.30 Winchester, both in terms of range, accuracy, and striking power. Could you survive in your area with just a .30-.30?

In a true survival situation (you against the world, and your equipment and skills determine if you eat, or even stay alive for the next day) get something that WORKS.

For my money, the best non-magnum rifle round, the most effective, most flexible, would be the .308 Winchester/7.62mm NATO (with the venerable 30.06 in second place).

My firearms of choice would be the following in decending order:

M14/M1A Springfield

Heckler Koch 91/G3

FN FAL

M1 Garand (30.06)

All of the above are perfectly suited for defence against aggressive parties, and are perfectly suitable for taking most game you are likely to encounter in North America or Europe.

posted on Aug, 26 2003 @ 07:09 PM
link   
Seriously go with an English long bow. powerful, if you learn how to make them you can make them anytime anywhere. It would take waaay to much time to repair parts or make bullets.

If you want something a little faster go with a crossbow or workout your chest and arms.

posted on Aug, 26 2003 @ 08:09 PM
link   
Colt single Action Army revolver. It is the best handgun in the world. The design is simple and can be repaired easily and if properly maintained can last you a hundred years. And the ammunition can be manufactured easily enough. It�s simply the best.

posted on Aug, 26 2003 @ 08:14 PM
link   
I'd like a Spaceman Spiff Transmogrifier Gun... I could turn NWO agents into chickens and then have din din too!

posted on Aug, 26 2003 @ 09:08 PM
link   
As for modern warfare, the H&K G36K is the one you gotta have. I'm talking about major A$$ kicking here....

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join