It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

the flouride conspiracy?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 1 2005 @ 10:19 PM
link   
I have heard people talking about flouride for years. I just came across some info I had never heard before. I have searched & found a few threads here discussing flouride but none touched on this aspect.

"1945 - "Program F" is implemented by the U.S. Atomic Energy Commission (AEC). This is the most extensive U.S. study of the health effects of fluoride, which was the key chemical component in atomic bomb production. One of the most toxic chemicals known to man, fluoride, it is found, causes marked adverse effects to the central nervous system but much of the information is squelched in the name of national security because of fear that lawsuits would undermine full-scale production of atomic bombs."

can anyone verify or debunk the veracity of the above statement?

taken from the following site:
www.heart7.net...

posted on Aug, 2 2005 @ 07:31 AM
link   
No, but after a little looking around the source appears to be a 1997 article by Joel Griffiths and Chris Bryson, by the name of Fluoride, Teeth, and the Atomic Bomb.

posted on Aug, 2 2005 @ 08:59 AM
link   
www.fluoridealert.org...

An international coalition working to broaden public awareness about fluoride's impact on human health and the environment.

It probably won't talk about Program F, but it does focus on health effects.

posted on Aug, 2 2005 @ 09:30 PM
link   
thanks for the links guys. some good info in there.
I am curious about Griffiths & Bryson's article. they say they uncovered the original report but later say the FOIA requests landed them nothing. I may have read that wrong but it seems to contradict itself there.

posted on Aug, 2 2005 @ 09:35 PM
link   
You might be interested in two other threads about fluoride from early this year:
www.abovetopsecret.com...
www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Aug, 2 2005 @ 10:07 PM
link   

That's an interesting read, considering most major cities water supplies are spiked with flouride....

Makes you wonder doesn't it.

posted on Aug, 3 2005 @ 03:15 AM
link   
> they say they uncovered the original report but later say
>the FOIA requests landed them nothing.

No contradiction if they simply procured the documents through any other means. I did wonder about that myself though, yes. I didn't read the entire article, but I didn't see them explicity say how they got their hands on these "secret documents."

They're journalists. While looking around I remember seeing a phone number listed for one of them. You could probably contact them and ask.

posted on Oct, 26 2005 @ 08:03 AM
link   
From an anecdotal point of view, I prefer toothpaste without fluoride.

posted on Oct, 26 2005 @ 09:59 AM
link   
ever notice how it doesnt matter how rich you are or how secure you are - theres always something that makes you stress and worry - thats what fluride does to you.

posted on Oct, 26 2005 @ 01:13 PM
link   
Flouride occurs natrually in a number of water sources. If you check the records of those places, you'll find that people are niether stupider nor smarter nor have more cancers nor have fewer cancers... or anything except fewer dental cavities than the others.

Google it up for yourself and check it out!

posted on Nov, 21 2005 @ 03:22 PM
link   
Yes the government even adds it water for this reason. But Indellkoffer do you know what quantities are in water? I think I heard in chemistry that it has to be kept at very low amounts (one of those areas where chemistry and biology overlap).
Certainly fluorine is very electro positive, hydrofluoric acid (one of the worlds strongest) is used to process nuclear waste. So I wonder how reactive it would remain afterwards. If it’s still reactive it will probably react with body and like most such things probably runs the risk of causing cancer.

posted on Nov, 21 2005 @ 05:13 PM
link   
Imo essential reading material The Battle of Darkness & Light

Harvard Professor Probed for Fluoride Research from the "mainstream" ( read totally right) press.

And for further reading here is a list that will keep anyone busy for abit.

And for VERY comprehensive summary by Loam

Stellar

posted on Nov, 21 2005 @ 05:59 PM
link   
It is a physiological poison for the spiritual self which exists within us...the absolute highest concentrations of fluoride are found in the pineal gland, or "third eye". Coincidence?

[edit on 21-11-2005 by Shoktek]

new topics

top topics

join