It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

religion used against me

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 1 2005 @ 09:15 PM
link   
August 1, 2005

The tactics used by the confidential informants... I cant even find the words to describe how despicable they are. I ran into a friend I went to church with today his name is Gerald. I briefly touched on what had been going on in my life lately withouit sounding like a crazed lunatic. In 1997 we reached out to a transvestite named kelly. This person is now a police decoy working in the wailuku area. He used a tape of a charge given by Gerald as part of a continuing psychological war against me. The informants used tapes and acoustic devices to
make it seem that I was damned by my friends. The quote used out of context was " he needs more salvation than I can give" followed by Kelly saying "and that was from a disciple". How do you tell your friends what has been happening? How they have been used against you. Hopefully these websites will serve as a guide after I am gone. I believe the police know what has been happening but they also know I will not press charges against those who have tried to kill me, the confidential informants Bil the waiter at saeng thai, kelly the transvestite, Tommy moorehead, kahealani wilhelm, and lowell bibendorf

posted on Aug, 1 2005 @ 09:18 PM
link   
Two words...

get help.

posted on Aug, 1 2005 @ 09:24 PM
link   
Sorry man, but after reading and rereading what you said, the only thing I can come up with is post this picture:

posted on Aug, 2 2005 @ 01:22 AM
link   
ok let me get this straight..

you helped a transvestite change their life around and now a bunch of people are out to kill you?

i have no clue what you are talking about.....

anybody want to try and decode what he said?

Totally confused,
DigitalGrl

p.s lighting in a bottle ...hillarious

posted on Aug, 2 2005 @ 03:41 AM
link   
So....I'm gonna take a guess and say that you're from Hawaii.

I'm not trying to be a prick, but I'm gonna ask some pretty revealing questions to try to make sense of your story. I can only speculate what is going on so if I'm wrong, please feel free to let me know.

Prostitution on O'ahu is booming, and it seems like TGs, TVs and TSs (mahus) are the fave. When you say "reached out" do you mean "procured some serivces"? Now Kelly works for the police as a decot to lure unsuspecting Johns. Were you arrested, and now Gerald somehow has a copy of a taped confession or something? What do you mean by acoustic devices?

Are they using these devices against you to make you feel guilty?

Is Gerald or one of your other "friends" a Navigator? Who's the disciple?

Please enlighten me, and fill in the blank spot of your post.

posted on Aug, 2 2005 @ 04:30 AM
link   
Okay....so.....maybe I was looking at your situation from the wrong perspective.

You reached out to a transexual, and now your religious friends are using it against you. Are they trying to make you feel guilty for reaching out to a "sinful" person?

posted on Aug, 2 2005 @ 02:58 PM
link   
Reaching out is a term used by the church trying to get someone to become a christian. Gerald was/ is a leader in the church I am regarded as a fall away. Meaning I fell away from my relationship with God. Kelly is a police decoy and informant. The informants are using their knowledge of the church and its members against me. They are using a two way directional speaker and microphone. There were two major drug stings going on when this ws happening "operation grapevine" and "operation tapout" .

posted on Aug, 2 2005 @ 03:15 PM
link   
They ( the confidential informants) had been trying to set me up. I got upset and stood outside where they hang out and loudly started explaining to anyone that would listen that they were informants and why. For example: one of the things they do in Hawaii when they let you out of ajail is make you take a drug test every so often. One of the drugs you cannot do is marijauna because it tays in your system for so long. That person was in jail, that person is smoking marijauna, that pewrson has been picked up by thge police on saeveral occasions and is back out on the street. Ergo that person is a confidential informant. Another way I knew who they were is that the rooming house where I lived the walls were very thin I overheard one of them calling there control to talk to them. I never would have said anything but they were trying to set me up. There slogan was "set em up and if they neva do anything wrong set em up anyway". Because this was happening during a major drug sting with federal surveilance video the exploits of the informants were caught on tape. Then they tried to kill me.

[edit on 2-8-2005 by mauidean]

posted on Aug, 4 2005 @ 01:04 PM
link   

Seriously man, get some.

You really need to speak to a psychologist or a social worker about this. It would be rational to do this. They would be an objective person that can help, at the very least, rule out any chemical imbalance.

A rational person who doesn't need psychiatric help would do this willingly. An irrational individual who does need psychiatric help will try to avoid this and make up excuses to not see a mental health professional of one form or another. There are allways free clinics and the like. Anyone experiencing what you are experiencing would need to go to one and explain the situation at least to rule out a chemical instability.

posted on Aug, 6 2005 @ 10:58 AM
link   
If whatever church your in uses tactics like this to attack its members, or calls you a fall away because you had contact with a tranny, then you shouldn't be in that church. Alot of christian churches these days are christian because whoever founded or is preaching in it calls it that way. In fact these "christian" churches are cults with a totalitarian leader who bends and forms the the rules of this church to his will.

posted on Aug, 6 2005 @ 11:06 AM
link   
wtf I wanna be resident troll.

stop stealing my fire.

posted on Aug, 6 2005 @ 07:43 PM
link   
What???? Okay man I don't have a clue what you just wrote about.

posted on Aug, 8 2005 @ 04:22 PM
link   
I just wanted to clarify something. The people I went to church with are not condeming me. It is the transvestite who is using his knowledge of the church against me. Its been a very trying time I have spent monthsin the hospitol recovering from the attempts on my life but there has restored my relationship with God and given me faith in my salvation. It may seem to some of you that I am crazy or a troll I am merely colateral damage in the drug war on maui. Please see the following link:

www.mauinews.com..."operation%20tap%20out"

I was living across the hall from one ofthe people targeted by this drug sting. He was living in a room I used to live in. I am thankful toGod that I amstill alive. I am also thankful for the members and moderators of this board giving me a chance to speak out.

new topics

top topics

join