It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The world is waiting

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 26 2003 @ 02:51 PM
link   
Please read a real poll and Bush's performance is at 48%.

zogby.com...

posted on Aug, 26 2003 @ 02:55 PM
link   
I think that if YOU will read..you'll find that is the number of people who would like someone new in the Whitehouse...even this biased poll is listing current performance at 52%.

You know, maybe we should all refrain from belching out numbers until we can get it together.

posted on Aug, 26 2003 @ 02:57 PM
link   
Hell, they said " a couple of hundred protested in Seattle"
( actual 50, 000 ). So, you can imagine the most favorable face they put on the Bush decline, such as that heading, " New credability doubts" ( No, the same ones as all along!)

In me best George harrison accent, " I sticks by me numbers!"

here....

"As attacks on coalition forces continue to inflict casualties, a Newsweek poll found that the human and economic costs of occupation were eroding the president's support at an accelerating rate. ...

At the same time Mr Bush's approval rating dropped to 53%, down 18% since April. ...

But the most jarring statistic for the White House looked forward to the 2004 election. Some 49% of Americans questioned in yesterday's poll said they did not want him re-elected, against only 44% prepared to give him a second term. The corresponding figures in April were 52% backing re-election with 38% opposed.

www.guardian.co.uk...

( I'm a former IT Tech....we don't fudge our numbers.....ask Bob! )

posted on Aug, 26 2003 @ 02:59 PM
link   
Seems like me and bout time's figures kinda correlate. You're the anomaly, Astro.

posted on Aug, 26 2003 @ 03:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by Colonel
Seems like me and bout time's figures kinda correlate. You're the anomaly, Astro.

Dude, I quoted the poll that you just linked. Bout Time also stated 52%. I stated that the 69% was from a poll totally separate from this issue. besides, you all act like I defend Bush. Actually, I could care less if he gets re-elected just as long as whoever gets in realizes that lowering taxes on business in a capitalist economy produces more in the long run.

posted on Aug, 26 2003 @ 03:07 PM
link   
Then, why do you defend Bush so hard?

posted on Aug, 26 2003 @ 03:17 PM
link   
Voters Don't Want Bush Re-Elected - Poll
VOA News
24 Aug 2003, 06:50 UTC

The majority of American voters would not like to see President Bush re-elected to another term according to a poll by Newsweek magazine.

The survey released Saturday showed that 49 percent of registered voters would not back the president for a second term if the vote were held now. Forty-four percent would support Mr. Bush's re-election.

www.voanews.com...

posted on Aug, 26 2003 @ 03:20 PM
link   
[Edited on 8-26-2003 by Illmatic67]

posted on Aug, 26 2003 @ 03:21 PM
link   
Dude, I never wrote that. its from the article.

posted on Aug, 26 2003 @ 03:25 PM
link   
I thought you wrote. I didn't even bother to click the link after I read that, sorry.

posted on Aug, 26 2003 @ 03:36 PM
link   
It makes no difference which person you elect into office,the real decision makers are somewhere out of sight,like the stooges who came into office in the Shrub administration,a lot of them weren't elected,they are under no real oath that is enforcable,and they are not held accountable any more than Bush is,doesn't matter which party,because they won't be allowed to make any real changes,because if they did,half of these parasites running things here would be out of a job.

It starts down here,the problem is that you will never get enough people in america to turn against this corrupt azz government,they are to brainwashed,they are too distracted with their own little lives,chasing money,paying bills,worrying about being covered by their insurance,buying un-necessary garbage they don't need and going further into debt to pay,pay,pay,while their elected officials live a parasitic existence off of their hard earned tax dollars.
This is intentional.

We all have to wake up,NOW!!!!!!.

Hit em in the pocket-book,or they won't even notice anyone knows they are thieves,they aren't building up these police forces and so on to fight terrorists,they are building them up to fight people who are waking up.
Call me anything you want,just don't call me late for supper.............

Loyalties to political parties are a waste of time,we have to be honest with ourselves to know what loyalty is,it has nothing to do with government.

The only thing governments see is boundless profits from living off of the labors of the sheople,they don't care about the herd though,they won't leave us any more we they need to exist,no more.

You have to shed the programming,look through the bullshot,none of what you think is important, really is as important as you think it is,it's all just stuff.

posted on Aug, 26 2003 @ 03:44 PM
link   
Ok, Ok, leader man, what's your plan?

posted on Aug, 26 2003 @ 04:06 PM
link   
I would probably have the gestapo at my door almost immediately,but it doesn't take much thought to realise what I mean when i say hit em in the pocketbook,and it doesn't really make much difference anyway,because even with the current state of affairs,there are too many people who feel some twisted loyalty toward the government that so frequently abuses their trust.

To trust government is naive,the constitution makes that perfectly clear.The constitution was written as a guideline to keep the government under control.

Funny how so many on these forums and other places on the web express being aware of all these abuses,but are too afraid of losing their"property"or "freedom",to really go throught the door.

We are in about the same situation that was ,when the colonies refused to pay taxes to the king,it's just that everyones balls have been hacked off,people had balls back then.

posted on Aug, 26 2003 @ 04:43 PM
link   
Ok, you stop paying taxes and see how fast your world changes.

posted on Aug, 26 2003 @ 04:46 PM
link   
sorry for jumping in, it just not that simple is it, sure the country would be crippled if everybody just stopped...

but how would you get everybody to just stop?

posted on Aug, 26 2003 @ 04:50 PM
link   
Can't happen, Blade Runner.

posted on Aug, 26 2003 @ 04:53 PM
link   
ive been telling people for 6 months, all the stuff that could be going on, nobody cares...

they are far too interested in the rat race...

they want status, nice house, flash car, nice wife, 2.4 children ect ect

they are no hopers,

a rebelion against a nwo type situation will never be grand scale...it would only ever be people like ats users... fairly open minded people who allthough are still material, value freedom over anything else...

the masses will just go back into the rat race like the sheep they are... its like they are under mind control or something...(maybe they are?)

even inteligent people, they just wont acknowledge anything....

i just wonder what the # is going on, you can put facts under peoples noses about secret meetings and they just say its conspiracy rubbish.... what is going on in there heads...

posted on Aug, 26 2003 @ 04:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by Colonel
Can't happen, Blade Runner.

yeah, i dont think there is any way to turn the populace against the bad illuminati people...

we have to just protect whoever values freedom and openmindedness..

it will be like the underground people in demolition man...

posted on Aug, 26 2003 @ 04:57 PM
link   
it seams you cant force the idea of major conspiracy theorys on anyone, you have to open there mind and introduce them to the idea... i have been trying to do it to some of my friends...

its just hard work....

posted on Aug, 26 2003 @ 04:57 PM
link   
Well, I dunno if it will be THAT bad. Or maybe the underground people are just those in the 3rd world countries that make all our clothes, toys, etc at slave wages.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join