It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Alien Invasion & Alien Rescue

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 1 2005 @ 06:10 PM
link   
This may also go well in the relgious thread, but due to the topic I figured here would be just as good.

With all the recent exposure to the topics of U.F.O.s coming from the media (hollywood and news) people on these boards are speculating if there is some kind of disclosure about to happen.
(This could also mainly be part of wishful thinking)

However, I have been pondering, as others have, if U.F.O.s are disclosed are they going to be revealed to the world as hostile or friendly?

From a religious perspective some perhaps believe that the U.F.O.s will be the angels of God coming down to earth.
This indeed is one wide held belief by people.

As for hostile aliens, there have been arguments for and against this, some people taking the view point that beings this far advanced wouldnt come all the way here to destroy us. (unless they have the War of the Worlds mentality I guess...)

But finally down to my question...

Can it be both?

What if there is 2 separate alien "introductions"?
One is hostile and the other is benevolent and here to rescue us from the other group perhaps?

Maybe the one group represents the "rapture" for the Christians, and the other group is...who knows.

Of course it appears at this point we are left to speculation and wild imaginations...but interesting none the less.

Gods peace

dalen

posted on Aug, 1 2005 @ 06:13 PM
link   
Hmm.... I guess its our choice to decide which group we beleive and go with and that will change our future forever.

posted on Aug, 1 2005 @ 06:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by DarkCyrus
Hmm.... I guess its our choice to decide which group we beleive and go with and that will change our future forever.

You dont mean choice on an individual level, but that made by our governments?

Anyway, i guess this is how I could kind of see the scenario, loosley based on Revelations.
The anti christ will side with or be part of the hostile aliens.
(revelations states that the anti christ will fool the masses)

And then the other group of aliens will come and try to rescue those who "have not yet been deceived by the antichrist".

Revelations mentions that the antichrist will make war with the aliens/angels.
Why and how will this be justified? (Those with the mark of the beast probably will be like robots, brainwashed to believing whatever, and the rest will probably believe that they mean us harm through massive fear propaganda.)

This is not necessarily the Sunday school version of things, but it is one slant at the subject.

posted on Aug, 1 2005 @ 10:05 PM
link   
dAlen

Your train of thought is very common. But when your neighbor visits your house, is he there to represent good or represent evil? Or is he just visiting your house? The alien races are people just like we are, just all different race to race. God is real and God of all. There is no "evil" but a primitive concept to explain why all bad things happen. All of the alien people visiting Earth are the professionals of their races, working here to open a relationship with our world. The few races who were taking advantage of humans have been corrected by our other visiting races. All of our 218 visiting races work together now under one organization.

Disclosure is happening continuously with sightings, personal contact, recordings of evidence and education through the public sharing of firsthand experience, all despite govt propaganda and control of information. We could not have done this much without worldwide news and the Internet. The alien races are showing up to be seen by all right on time.

A large event of "disclosure" is about to suddenly happen, but not per our govts. The alien races are taking the bull by the horns because our leading govts are never going to fess up. What the leading govts are hiding is not the aliens, but their own crimes against the alien races, and against humanity about the alien races. The way the govts keep the aliens away is by blackmail against their reputation, framing them for crimes and abuse of humans, and by threats and harm of the alien races as they approach, and threats and harm of the individual humans who are known to work with alien life. The individual humans are known because they speak to others to help bridge the gap that Earth powers are trying to maintain between our worlds.

Think of how the publics of opposing countries hate each other because of what they are taught by their leaders to drive us to war for them. Can't we settle our differences and make agreements without murdering ourselves and each other for it? Think of how worldwide public communication can break down the barriers as we form friendships and understanding between our countries. Our leaders want to prevent personal understanding and involvement between our world and all other worlds for as long as possible to stall the inevitable end to their diabolical power over Earth that is coming with the advancements other life is bringing.

As we are approaching the apparent point when most humans will know for themselves without a doubt that the alien races are real and visiting Earth, the leading govts tactics will switch from "there are no alien races" to "the alien races are evil liars not to be trusted." This is happening already.

It is easy for the leading govts to use common religious fears as a tool to keep humans afraid of other life, because many people just don't know any better yet-- not about the natures of all advanced intelligent races of life, not about the motives of our leading govts, and certainly not about mass mind control per religions.

[edit on 8/1/2005 by EarthSister]

posted on Aug, 1 2005 @ 10:11 PM
link   
I don't think were ever going to have contact with aliens. I mean their always circling the sky..but maybe the ones who do are retarded aliens who are lost..who knows.

posted on Aug, 1 2005 @ 10:26 PM
link   
I'm definitely leaning more towards the "aliens as hostile" camp. Or, if not overtly hostile, at least a negative influence on Humanity. As I have stated before, I think that if aliens are aware of us at all, they are deliberately leaving us alone for our own good. Why? Well, for two reasons:

1. When we look at our own history, when a technologically advanced civilisation comes into contact with a less advanced one for the first time, the less advanced culture almost always suffers as a result. This often occurs even if the advanced culture had noble intentions. Direct violence and disease are two possibilities, but even where the advanced culture has not been overtly hostile, the less advanced culture has been irreversibly altered. Examples on Earth include Cortez and his conquistadors, Native Americans and Australian Aborigines. I am sure that, if aliens know we're here, they also know the damage they'd cause by appearing.

2. It is no difficult feat for a sufficiently advanced race to monitor our airwaves. Were I an alien wondering whether or not to reveal myself to the denizens of Earth, I would monitor Humanity's communications to try and predict what effect my sudden presence would have. What would they see concerning Humanity's attitude to alien visitation? Fear, anxiety, mistrust - Independence Day, War of the Worlds, Taken, etc. Surely they must know that by appearing in any overt way, they would be playing into Humanity's fear of the unknown in general and aliens specifically.

Hence, I think they will leave us well alone and that if they do appear "in the open", they are rash and perhaps a little impulsive and definitely do not have our best interests at heart.

[edit on 1/8/05 by Jeremiah25]

posted on Aug, 2 2005 @ 01:02 AM
link   
i think if aliens were hostile
we would have been toast in 50,000 BC when we were very weak

so that causes me to think they are peaceful and smart

thinking they are hostile is also caused by fear of the unknown
its understandable

just realize your afraid and yet totally outmatched
then realize it doesnt matter anyways
if we die we die; so what? we wont care after we are dead anyways
well be dead
so just give up and dont worry about it
and you wont be afraid of them anymore

as FDR said
"we have nothing to fear but fear itself"

posted on Aug, 2 2005 @ 01:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by dAlen
From a religious perspective some perhaps believe that the U.F.O.s will be the angels of God coming down to earth.
This indeed is one wide held belief by people.

If they're angels then they're not aliens. If they're aliens then they're not angels. Simple as that.

posted on Aug, 2 2005 @ 01:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by EarthSister
dAlen

Your train of thought is very common. But when your neighbor visits your house, is he there to represent good or represent evil? Or is he just visiting your house?

Aliens aren't our neighbors. A neighbor is someone you know. If you don't know him he's a stranger. In my opinion of course.

As for the hostile part. Remember when native american Indians first saw the White man. I see history repeating itself.
First sightings, then abductions, then visitors and then... well everyone knows what happened after that.

posted on Aug, 2 2005 @ 03:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by Jeremiah25

What would they see concerning Humanity's attitude to alien visitation? Fear, anxiety, mistrust - Independence Day, War of the Worlds, Taken, etc. Surely they must know that by appearing in any overt way, they would be playing into Humanity's fear of the unknown in general and aliens specifically.

[edit on 1/8/05 by Jeremiah25]

Maybe they, (the "good" aliens"), will be forced to show themselves in the end, hoping to save what is left of humanity, at the risk that some may be "lost" in the process due to the misconception that they are evil and thus oppose them?

At the same time, I cant help thinking that there may be 2 visitations. (one good and one bad, not necessarily in that order.)

Some interesting comments made to this post to be sure.

Gods Peace

dalen

[edit on 2-8-2005 by dAlen]

posted on Aug, 2 2005 @ 06:23 AM
link   

If they're angels then they're not aliens. If they're aliens then they're not angels. Simple as that.

Is it? I urge you to read 'The Watchers II' by Raymond Fowler, regarding the experiences of Bob and Betty Luca. The book deals with the theological and paraphysical aspects of aliens and the abduction scenario and will certainly open your eyes. It contains some fascinating discussions and regression transcripts, as well as the point of view of several well known researchers including Bud Hopkins.

posted on Aug, 2 2005 @ 03:16 PM
link   
joyouslyhumored

Aliens aren't our neighbors. A neighbor is someone you know. If you don't know him he's a stranger. In my opinion of course.

They are what they are, both before we get to know them and after we get to know them, regardless of our pre-perceptions of them. The cure for our prejudice is getting to know them. Why assume they are anything before that, and especially why assume the worst?

As for the hostile part. Remember when native american Indians first saw the White man. I see history repeating itself.
First sightings, then abductions, then visitors and then... well everyone knows what happened after that.

You make a good point about the way man is toward his own kind on his own planet. This should suggest to you what man is doing toward the other races visiting Earth.

The other races have been visiting Earth since before we were here. If you consider any of the present-day evidence of visitation, then you have to consider the historical evidence back as far as man's recorded history goes. If the visiting races wanted to take over our world the way man wants to take over his own world, surely we would see evidence of that, not just of visitation.

posted on Aug, 2 2005 @ 03:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by Maus0r

Is it? I urge you to read 'The Watchers II' by Raymond Fowler, regarding the experiences of Bob and Betty Luca. The book deals with the theological and paraphysical aspects of aliens and the abduction scenario and will certainly open your eyes.

Maus0r

In all my understanding and experience joyouslyhumored is correct. Both alien people and angels are real and different kinds of beings. The alien people are the same kind of mortal beings we are, and the angels are divine, immortal emissaries of God.

All beings are spiritual beings. When we perceive the non-physical aspects of a being, that is by our own non-physical aspects, or our spiritual abilities. If a person can perceive spirit at all, he can perceive any being of his own kind or another kind.

The advanced races are further evolved than we are spiritually as well as every other way. When they contact us in person they are usually out of body or communicating by telepathy from some distance. Just because a person speaks by telepathy and travels out of body, that does not make him an angel. I do these things all the time myself and I am not an angel. I am a human being just like you are.

posted on Aug, 2 2005 @ 03:34 PM
link   
In response to the quote about if aliens were evil they would have taken us down in 50,000BC or whatever....

I think that there is a God force out there that prevents this sort of thing from happening no matter how much evil intent is behind the motive of aliens. Or maybe it is the Jesus UFO battlion that has kept us safe enough to develop "free thought". Either way a higher power than that of evil exists and will always triumph in the end.

posted on Aug, 2 2005 @ 03:39 PM
link   
I just finished reading the Nephilim series, even though it is fiction I could tell how the author was able to interject his own research into the story line. Besides being a very entertaining book he did take a right handed stance on the subject and it does make sense if you read the entire series.

in the book, after the great flood when noah was around. The Nephilim, or giants that walked the earth died. their spirits then became what we know of today as Demons.
The Greys that we hear so much about, are in fact some type of biological suit where the 'demon' resides.

The author also states that Mars was inhabited once long ago by the Fallen angels before the 1st war.

-he also states that the concentration camps that the Nazi's had control of opened up a portal or doorway to another dimension. That their Luciferic slaughtering of people was a sacafrice to Satan. Doing so opened up the portal for the UFO's to enter.

Its a pretty wild Trilogy but well worth reading even if you don't agree with it.

www.spiraloflife.com

[edit on 033131p://41083 by enrage]

[edit on 033131p://41083 by enrage]

posted on Aug, 2 2005 @ 04:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by EarthSister

Originally posted by Maus0r

Is it? I urge you to read 'The Watchers II' by Raymond Fowler, regarding the experiences of Bob and Betty Luca. The book deals with the theological and paraphysical aspects of aliens and the abduction scenario and will certainly open your eyes.

Maus0r

In all my understanding and experience joyouslyhumored is correct. Both alien people and angels are real and different kinds of beings. The alien people are the same kind of mortal beings we are, and the angels are divine, immortal emissaries of God.

All beings are spiritual beings. When we perceive the non-physical aspects of a being, that is by our own non-physical aspects, or our spiritual abilities. If a person can perceive spirit at all, he can perceive any being of his own kind or another kind.

The advanced races are further evolved than we are spiritually as well as every other way. When they contact us in person they are usually out of body or communicating by telepathy from some distance. Just because a person speaks by telepathy and travels out of body, that does not make him an angel. I do these things all the time myself and I am not an angel. I am a human being just like you are.

You are right in every sense with your arguments earthsister,
i must say that you have a insight that is very rare, especially on this ats.
I know also what is happening at the moment and it bothers me that so many people have no clue what is going on and are too narrow minded to to even see reality for what it really is.

I have a question for you, as the aliens exactly know what our government(s) is trying to do, namely demonizing them(with propaganda in evil hollywood movies) they must recognize that it will be a tough job for them to convince the people that they come in peace.
Will use some humans that they are working with to come out short after they show them selves to the public?

I myself have been visited by alien visitors 2 times that i can remember,
The first was when i was about 3 years old, second was a about a year ago.
They didnt look alien although i knew they were, there were 3 very young boys 4/5 year old, twin boys of arround 10, and a girl of about 18.
Later i saw a man with a little beard who was about 40.
Some had blond hair and some had darkblond hair except from the man who had dark hair( but looked also caucasian)but they werent really masculin built (the man was quite long but very slim )so does this rule out that they might have been nordics?
This all happened at 3.00 am in Rotterdam Holland, when i was smoking a sigarette in my backyard i saw these persons in the backyards of my neighbours( backyards are small here in Holland) some peaking over the fence some were sitting on the shed, just intensely watching me.
I wont make it too long but i remember that it started with strange noises and cats making funny sounds, although very difficult to describe the sounds. Also saw a brown/rusty colored triangle short after the noises, which later i came along a drawing of somebody who had seen a ufo and reported it on ufoevidence.com who lived also in Holland!!

I didnt communicate with them in anyway as i was very excited and a little scared(dunno why really), and we just watched each other from a distance 5/6 meters apart for about 1,5 hours( although the man tried to come to me and reached for the handle to open the backyard door, i freaked out a little and he noticed and walked back where he came from)
Very fascinating experience but i dont know why they visited me??

bye bye

posted on Aug, 2 2005 @ 04:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by enrage
in the book, after the great flood when noah was around. The Nephilim, or giants that walked the earth died. their spirits then became what we know of today as Demons.

-he also states that the concentration camps that the Nazi's had control of opened up a portal or doorway to another dimension. That their Luciferic slaughtering of people was a sacafrice to Satan. Doing so opened up the portal for the UFO's to enter.

I will say that the book of Enoch talks of this same story. (Im sure thats where he got it from.)
Quite fascinating really.

Also a rabbi I was learning Kabbalah from seemed to lean toward the theory you pointed out above concerning the death camps.

Taking in light the account of the Book of Enoch, we could safely say that "aliens" have been amongst us for centuries.
The sons of the Watchers became what they called "evil spirits" upon the earth according to Enoch...restless, not able to enjoy physical activities such as eating, etc.

They could very well found a way to manifest in the physical...the space suit you mentioned, and/or possesion of an individuals body upon its death, hence the need for sacrifices.

As for the Watchers, I believe some of them, if not all were cast down below the earth and had "mountains thrown on them to cover them..." or better said they were sealed in some caverns in the earth as a prision perhaps.

As for portals, etc. It seems that I recall from one of the kabbalah lessons that the atomic bombs detonated in WWII made a reaction necessary for a portal to be opened for the Watchers.

Anyway, lets assume for a moment that there is any bearing of truth on this matter, then we can say that the aliens/demons have already invaded the earth...a long time ago, and now may be trying to manipulate humanity to be against the benevolent aliens/angels that will try to come back to put them back in their place. (Thus the war of the anti-christ and the angels of heaven.)

But as with anything this whole scenario could take a different twist or be totally off.

Gods peace

dalen

posted on Aug, 2 2005 @ 05:22 PM
link   

Maus0r

Please don't get me wrong, I'm not saying the book is the absolute truth. The questions it raises about the spiritual, theological and paraphysical nature of certain groups of extra terrestrials is truly amazing to read, and whatever anyones stance on the subject I believe it shold be essential reading. I truly do read everything I can find (including your website, a real eye opener) and make no assumptions. The reason I do this is because I like to be informed. When the truth is finally revealed, I gurantee that I will have read about it somewhere. I am a believer but not an experiencer and have no desire to be one, and as such I think I can genuinely be unbiased about the whole subject. Thank you for your input though. Many regards.

top topics

join