posted on Aug, 1 2005 @ 05:07 PM
Okay, here are things about how I view religion and about my beliefs.
- Jesus existed but wasn't a supernatrual being. I can't understand why God would send a person that was "better" then us. It wouldn't make a
good role model because we can't relate to him. Sure it's easy to be free of sin if you have divine powers. He was more like a teacher and was over
exagerated to make Chistianity "better" then the rest.
- Rituals are a waste of time, why do we have them if God is universaly accessable?
- Everything is a sin, even normal bodily functions (mestration being one of them, must have suck to be a women back then). How can we live lives free
of sin if it's invoulentary?
- God exists, "it" is a driving force behind the Universe.
- Religion starts like 90% of all wars. This is because of their indifferances, they should gather and discuss their beliefs to better understand each
- Praying to Mary, Jesus, etc. is a sin, it's idol worship. God and God alone.
- God invoked creation, everthing has a purpose. The Earth is here for our needs, what ever we do, we have to face the conciquences for our
- Animals and lower life are also useable for our needs (torture and other nasty stuff to do to them is a no no). We can genetically engineer them and
use stem cells.
- People that are religious have the right to practice their religion without being ranted at about how God dosn't exist, how God is an alien (stupid
idea), etc. This is a predjudice. The point is everyone has different ways of getting to the same goal, which is God.
- There is an afterlife, only for people that died of natrual causes. People that have been killed some way reincarnate until they live a full life.
If you are a sinner you will reincarnate or go to "hell".
- Astral plane is real. This may be heaven. God is accessable through here.
- Demons and ghosts exist on the astral plane, this is Hell.
- Sins determine the outcome of you afterlife.
- Athieism is a well educated belief and there is nothing truly wrong with it. But they shouldn't rant the religious.
In conclusion, God exists, Jesus existed but was not divine (but may have been sent by God). I don't follow any religion even though I was raised
Catholic. I found that religion is an extention of getting to God, but is not needed.
Okay, so that's my stance on Religion. You may comment accordingly as long as it dosen't offend me.
[edit on 8/1/2005 by GoldEagle]