It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

*News flash* new episode of UFO Files show tonight!

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 2 2005 @ 12:03 PM
link   
I caught the last half of it. Very interesting stuff.

posted on Aug, 2 2005 @ 12:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by Inno887
Does anyone know the exact title of the show that was aired on the History Channel? I would really like to watch this and in my country we dont have the History channel.

It was UFO Files: UFO Hunters.

I watched it as well and thought it was excellent. They really did present some good physical evidence that cant be explained conventionally. From here on out NO ONE can say "there's no physical evidence" on the UFO phenomenon.

posted on Aug, 2 2005 @ 12:11 PM
link   
That was a good episode of the UFO Files. A lot of new info I had not heard before. They also mentioned several people that they have not mentioned before.

BTW, I thought Stanton Friedman said he wasn't going to do any more interviews with the History Channel? They used him as like he was the authority on the subject, along with his critique on some of the other UFO hunters.

Bruce Maccabe was given a positive mention, which I don't think they have ever even mentioned him in any other shows.

posted on Aug, 2 2005 @ 12:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by warpboost
I had never heard of Dr. Roger Leir and his implant research until last night

He said that the one guys implant was emitting 2 oscillating radio frequency's! and had nerve growth on it as if it was plugged into the body for a power supply.

Did they record what the radio signals were emitting????? Was it Base2 binary, or something way different

Did the implant only transmit or could it recieve a signal as well???

I would like to know who analyzes the implants once they are removed? I wonder if there is micro or nano circuitry on it??? What kind of material/metal it is, he said its not from earth

If I remember correctly, he explained that from his studies he concluded that whatever it was it only 'worked' while connected to nerve endings inside the human body, and once removed it appears to be nothing more than a strange foreign object. Apparently, theoretically, it was drawing it's power to function from the human body.

He also said he was convinced it was extraterrestrial because it didnt leave any inflamatory signs like any other ordinary foreign object under the skin would--he believed it was placed there intelligently with a purpose and from the show, it looks like there was plenty of evidence to support that.

[edit on 2/8/05 by Meteor_of_War]

posted on Aug, 2 2005 @ 12:48 PM
link   
I found that Dr. Leir Co-hosts a weekly radio show.

www.blackvault.com...

I have never listened before , but most likely will check it out.

I agree with the above posts too , that Stan Friedman , and J. Allen Hynek were portrayed in a much better light than previously on the earlier episodes.

posted on Aug, 2 2005 @ 01:26 PM
link   
There are alot of show documentarys with Dr Leir in it or pieces done on his implant removal and rsearch. First I heard of Dr Leir was 1994, a piece on 'UFOs The Evidence' had him involved with the surgical removal of an implant from a man's hand (between the thumb and forefinger).

He's on coast to caost now and then too.

Dallas

posted on Aug, 2 2005 @ 02:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by Meteor_of_War
If I remember correctly, he explained that from his studies he concluded that whatever it was it only 'worked' while connected to nerve endings inside the human body, and once removed it appears to be nothing more than a strange foreign object. Apparently, theoretically, it was drawing it's power to function from the human body.

He also said he was convinced it was extraterrestrial because it didnt leave any inflamatory signs like any other ordinary foreign object under the skin would--he believed it was placed there intelligently with a purpose and from the show, it looks like there was plenty of evidence to support that.

[edit on 2/8/05 by Meteor_of_War]

I remember that part about how once it was removed it no longer transmitted any radio signals which made him believe that it was powered by the body

I am most interested in the signals that it was emitting. Did they record them? Did they recognize the format???

I would also be very interested to know what the implant was made of since he said it was a metal not from this earth, and if there is circuitry on the implant?

posted on Aug, 2 2005 @ 06:47 PM
link   
I email Stan Friedman on a regular basis. Very smart guy, and really nice too. He always replies to my emails. Same with Bruce Maccabee. It's great to be able to email the Gods of Ufology and have them reply.

posted on Aug, 2 2005 @ 07:45 PM
link   
******I emailed a guy who works at Los Alamos National Laboratory about the Bob White UFO fragment he found in 1985 and had analyzed at Los Alamos Laboratory. Here is what he said:

"I'll do you a favor and forward this inquiry to everybody I know that may have more information."

This is great! I'll post what ever information I get back from them. This ought to be interesting!

posted on Aug, 2 2005 @ 09:10 PM
link   
I wonder if the implants are to enable telepathic conversation and act as a universal translator of sorts?

Maybe their reported telepathic abilities aren't really psychic/esp as we know it, but an artifical means of communication like what goes on between the cops in "Ghost In The Shell: Stand Alone Complex".

Just was something I was thinking about.

posted on Aug, 3 2005 @ 01:00 AM
link   
Very valid point junkheap!

I mean its so much easier to invent these technologies than to wait around for evolution!

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join