It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Mystery Hotel California: Area 53 Confidential Files

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 1 2005 @ 03:02 PM
link   
Area 53 Confidential Files

Do you dare decide to take some time on a lighter side of mysterious fun? What will you find? What mysteries will unfold? Are you willing to go down the rabbit hole? Is it dark, or is it light? Is it heaven, or is it hell? Is the story all told? Only you will find out, and only you will be able to tell.

Warrning: There are some graphics that are gruesome. I have a low tolerance for gruesome graphics myself. If you do not have a problem with very ugly halloween masks, playing half life, Duke Nukem, and watch horror shows, then you should have no problems with these graphics.

If you would rather avoid them, then do not go into the World of Lost Souls also known as the GEHENNA FUNHOUSE, and do not look at the window in Clarissa's Dream. These are the only graphics that I know of that can be considered distrubing. I'm not 100% sure I have explored the entire site, since it seems to keep growing.

posted on Aug, 11 2005 @ 01:26 PM
link   
WOW! It would be brilliant but scary if that place exists and that story is true. ASny volounteers?

join