It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Energy execs say West could rival Saudi Arabia

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 1 2005 @ 02:29 PM
link   
I read a lot of theories that Colorado could possibly become the NWO Capital since there is a lot of strange theories about FreeMason Illuminati at the Denver National Airport, also Colorado is home to NORAD and several other very important and powerful military bases. I have also read theories about the Queen of England buying a lot of land here in Colorado under a pseudonym. This article suggests that Colorado, Utah, and Wyoming could become the next Saudi Arabia...

Link

[edit on 1-8-2005 by kinglizard]

posted on Aug, 1 2005 @ 02:38 PM
link   
I have read these things also.
I have read that the oil in those states is "VERY" hard to get to.
I also seem to remember reading that the geology of the area is very unstable and it might be made worse by removing all the oil.

posted on Aug, 1 2005 @ 02:44 PM
link   
I was visiting my mom in Grand Junction CO in early june and saw a few dozen Halliburton trucks up there. I was wondering what they were doing. I have heard that that area has lots of shale and would be a good place to drill for oil.

posted on Aug, 1 2005 @ 02:50 PM
link   
With oil at its current prices extraction from oil shale has become profitable again, as it has also from the Canadian tar sands.

I expect to see more development there, but not sure exactly what it has to do with the NWO...

posted on Aug, 1 2005 @ 02:51 PM
link   
Noosnomrm has made a good point, albeit subtly, here is an article that supports his/hers skepticism: LINK
According to the above article it looks like it wont be anytime soon, however there is this as well...
Colorado -- The Next Saudi Arabia?
Recent energy company studies have shown that the Green River Basin in northwestern Colorado, along with parts of Utah and Wyoming, could hold enough petroleum to replace trans-Atlantic imports by 2025. The deposits, however, are currently stored in oil shale, and further studies and federal assistance are necessary to determine how to extract the valuable oil inside these rocks. It is estimated that Colorado deposits alone contain more than 1 trillion barrels of oil.
Source: The Billings Gazette

[edit on 1-8-2005 by asala]

posted on Aug, 1 2005 @ 02:55 PM
link   
I think it supports NWO theories, if America has control over a large amount of OIL equal to or greater than Saudi Arabia than Saudi Arabia wont have as much power and control over politics anymore. Oil is like gold, he who has the gold makes the rules. I'm just saying there are theories that Colorado (Denver) might become the NWO Capital or HQ. If so they are going to need to control a large amount of OIL since like gold and money, OIL makes the world go around. It could also be part of what the war in Iraq is about, if we can take some or all of the control over the OIL there as well than all the more power America has over the rest of the world.

[edit on 1-8-2005 by Schriever]

posted on Aug, 1 2005 @ 02:56 PM
link   
Interesting article and hypothesis. I didn't see it mentioned in there but the CIA is relocating the headquarters of it's domestic division to Denver. Hmmmmm....

The CIA has plans to relocate the headquarters of its domestic division, which is responsible for operations and recruitment in the United States, from the CIA's Langley headquarters to Denver, a move designed to promote innovation, according to U.S. intelligence and law enforcement officials.

A U.S. intelligence official said the planned move, confirmed by three other government officials, was being undertaken "for operational reasons."

About $20 million has been tentatively budgeted to relocate employees in the CIA's National Resources Division from Langley, according to officials.

A CIA spokesman declined to comment. Other current and former intelligence officials said the Denver relocation reflects the desire of CIA Director Porter J. Goss to develop new ways to operate under cover, including setting up more front corporations and working closer with established international firms.

Associates of Goss said yesterday that the move was also in keeping with his desire to stop the growth of CIA headquarters and headquarters-based group-think, something he criticized frequently when he was chairman of the House intelligence committee.

Other CIA veterans said such a relocation would make no sense, given Denver's relative distance from major corporate centers. "Why would you go so far away?" one asked. "They will get disconnected."

LINK

[edit on 1-8-2005 by Vajrayana]

posted on Aug, 1 2005 @ 03:09 PM
link   
Here is a link to some of the NWO theories in regards to Denver International AirPort:
Link
And here is an interesting article about Denver and the NWO:

link

posted on Aug, 1 2005 @ 03:26 PM
link   
Slightly off the OIL subject but here is a weird one about Colorado and the NWO...
Link
NOTE: I cant seem to find any legitimate information on the Queen of England buying a lot of land in Colorado under a pseudonym BUT Chapter 33 of the Dulce Book talks a little about it, I guess we all know by now that the Dulce Book may or may not be legit. Thanks Vajrayana for adding that info about the CIA moving to Denver...I had forgotten about that.

posted on Aug, 1 2005 @ 03:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by Schriever
Recent energy company studies have shown that the Green River Basin in northwestern Colorado, along with parts of Utah and Wyoming, could hold enough petroleum to replace trans-Atlantic imports by 2025. The deposits, however, are currently stored in oil shale, and further studies and federal assistance are necessary to determine how to extract the valuable oil inside these rocks. It is estimated that Colorado deposits alone contain more than 1 trillion barrels of oil.
Source: The Billings Gazette

This explains why major oil companies are reaping enormous profits from high gas prices for the past 3 years and much of that money will goes toward developing better technologies for deeper and more scientifically-sounded oil explorations as well as deep drilling machines.

Make sense, huh?

posted on Aug, 1 2005 @ 04:09 PM
link   
"I have also read theories about the Queen of England buying a lot of land here in Colorado under a pseudonym. "

that same story involves the dauphin , right ? The french prince who supposedly died, but in this story lived and came to the US ?

this 1996 story spawned a lot of the DIA myths
www.anomalous-images.com...

notice without the dauphin, it alls falls apart
AC: All right. The information, primarily, that is in Pandora's Box covers how the major corporations, railroad and banking concerns in this country were set up through a trust that was originally known as the Virginia Company, and there was a survivor to the massacre of the royalty in France during the French Revolution, Marie Antoinette and King Louis' son, the Dauphin, who survived and was smuggled out of France. The Dauphin went to the United States via England, where he signed a contract with the Virginia Company. He came here to help the businesses, especially banking, in the United States. The deal was that everything would remain under English control, or subservient to it, and that brings us right up to today, because we are still looking at everything falling under that trust system going back to the Crown of England. It is mind boggling to think that everyone in this country has been led to believe that the people in the United States had won independence from England, when in fact they never did.

Well, the dauphine was proven dead via DNA analysis of his heart. Most of those DIA stories are circs 1997, 1999, and in 2000, the story fell apart, but is still on the internet

sorry
www.news24.com...

www.answers.com...

news.bbc.co.uk...

[edit on 1-8-2005 by syrinx high priest]

posted on Aug, 1 2005 @ 04:14 PM
link   
www.balaams-ass.com...
Focus on the Family is a non-profit Christian orginization with a lot of power in politics here in Colorado, espescially Colorado Springs. My neighbour made a good point that if there is supposed to be a seperation of Church and State than if an orginization such as Focus on the Family is allowed to participate in politics than they should not allowed to be exempt from paying taxes. An organization such as this should pay taxes just like any other company if they want a voice in politics.

posted on Aug, 1 2005 @ 04:35 PM
link   

Here is a link to some of the NWO theories in regards to Denver International AirPort:
www.masonicinfo.com...

Masonicinfo.com is a Freemasonry debunking site that exposes the woeful inadequacies of the conspiracy theorists (did you read the content, or did you just look at the top of the page and assume?)

masonicinfo.com
We'll bet that most folks are blissfully unaware that the new Denver, Colorado airport is part of a New World Order Masonic-sponsored Concentration Camp!
Surprised? We were too.

It pays to read your supporting material...

And here is an interesting article about Denver and the NWO:
www.surfingtheapocalypse.net...

It is considered poor form to link another discussion board's material to ATS.

Rocky Mountain Monkeys, not just for that "oil high" (or is it "high oil") anymore...

posted on Aug, 1 2005 @ 04:41 PM
link   

posted on Aug, 1 2005 @ 04:51 PM
link   
Yes Mirthful Me I did read it before posting, I'm an agnostic, I believe in looking at both sides of the story before jumping to any conclusions, and I can find that information supporting the conspiracy theories at DIA and the information debunking the conspiracy theories at DIA still answer nothing conclusively, the Truth is out there but so are lies. I dont believe one way or the other about Colorado and the NWO, it's just interesting and amusing to speculate. I dont believe in anything until it's right in front of me and un-disputable. If you can find any information that PROVES that Colorado WONT be the capital of the NWO feel free to post it. Like-wise I cant find any information that PROVES Colorado will be the capital of the NWO. Were back at square one. I'm just speculating, I'm not trying to prove anything, I have no official opinion about NWO conspiracy theories of any kind. Likely none of us will know the truth about the NWO until it's too late, if at all.

posted on Aug, 1 2005 @ 04:58 PM
link   

www.netstate.com...

It's considered poor form to just post a link.

That being said your link mentions neither the Freemasons, nor the Illuminati. Here's what it does say about "The Great Seal of Colorado."

www.netstate.com
By statute, the seal of the State is two and one-half inches in diameter with the following devices inscribed thereon: At the top is the eye of God within a trangle, from which golden rays radiate on two sides. Below the eye is a scroll, the Roman fasces, a bundle of birch or elm rods with a battle axe bound together by red thongs and bearing on a band of red, white and blue, the word, "Union and Constitution." The Roman fasces is the insignia of a republican form of government. The bundle of rods bound together symbolizes strength which is lacking in the single rod. The axe symbolizes authority and leadership. Below the scroll is the heraldic shield bearing across the top on a red ground three snow-capped mountains with clouds above them. The lower half of the shield has two miner's tools, the pick and sledge hammer, crossed on a golden ground. Below the shield in a semicircle is the motto, "Nil Sine Numine", Latin words meaning "nothing without the Deity", and at the bottom the figures 1876, the year Colorado came into statehood.

Seems like the only thing the "The Great Seal of Colorado" represents other than Colorado is the Roman Empire.

I almost dread to say it... But try again...

Caesar Monkeys, not just for "all hail" anymore...

posted on Aug, 2 2005 @ 02:30 AM
link   
Mirthful Me, I was just pointing out the FreeMason symbol in it, or the famous Eye and Triangle Illuminati symbol. I'm aware these types of symbols are part of our Governments History, even part of our World History. Why are you so defensive, when no one is even attacking you? I see your point about just pointing links, pardon me, honestly, with all due respect, I am new to this forum...if there is any protocol I will attempt to follow it as closely as possible.

top topics

join