It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What's a WATS

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 1 2005 @ 01:21 PM
link   
Say that ten times fast. Ok been on here a while and see these things time to time. Even a contest with a winner last month apparently. I just spent a good part of the day reanding up on warns/points and such- no real mention of what a WATS is.

If you do a search for "WATS" nearly every thread come up because someone got one. so narrowing this down looks very daunting for someone without TONS of time to kill.

I even recieved one or two since i joined the forum and all i could say was: "thank you i think"

Is this a good thing or something like herpies? Is this like a dork of the day thing? Is it in any way tired to my points?

What does it do for me? How can i tell how many i have? - i assume it is very different than score.

Is there anyway to have the "why's" and "wherefores" of the WATS system posted right there in its own slot next to the one explaining the point system?????

you know seeing these things flying around all the time with no real explaination leaves me thinking, " WATS up doc?"
corney, oh so corney

posted on Aug, 1 2005 @ 01:31 PM
link   

posted on Aug, 1 2005 @ 01:47 PM
link   
The link above will explain all,

Any questions feel free to u2u me

Thread closed,

join