It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

WEAPONS GRADE PLUTONIUM FOUND IN IRAN

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 27 2003 @ 01:02 PM
link   
FULCRUM, i will give you the fact that our soldiers need much better training. HOWEVER, because of our technological advantages, air superiority, etc, we will always be the best. We would whoop Korea's ass in an all out war.

posted on Aug, 27 2003 @ 01:07 PM
link   
Yes you would, eventually.. but war isnt a game.. you cant controll everything and ENEMY armed with working weapons and good training.. can and will make lots of casualities for US, ARMY, NAVY and AIR FORCE..

Then it all comes to this: How many DEAD can you handle? Is it good to die by thousands in KOREA?

And btw.. i hear that there are TALKS going on with NK, so dont LOCK AND LOAD YET!

posted on Aug, 27 2003 @ 03:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by Zzub
So, only the US can have weapons?

This is a question I've been asking for awhile now too. That seems to spell "hypocrite", in my book. If that's our new policy, we're going to have a tough time enforcing it.

BTW, Fulcrum and Jakomo....while I'm not happy with the US gov't and the way they're handling this, I wouldn't stoop as low as you two. You're nothing but trolls.
(Well, after reading a few other posts, I might exclude Jakomo from this comment in the future. Fulcrum is definitely a troll though, no doubt.)

[Edited on 27-8-2003 by Satyr]

posted on Aug, 27 2003 @ 03:28 PM
link   
goregrinder: "Lol, either you are a North Korean nationalist, just plain Anti-American, or one of the most dellusional people i have ever met.

Might i ask your country of origin?"

Of origin? Like where I was born? Hungary.

And I'm not delusional, sorry to say. The US doesn't have the best trained infantry in the world, you've been watching far too many Army recruitment ads. The US has one of the LEAST effective infantries.

Your Air Force kicks ass, the Navy is good, good Armored Divisions, but these are all dependant on state-of-the-art technology. Stick a bunch of 20 year old Kentucky boys out there on the ground and they won't last long.

In Vietnam there were an average of 50,000 American bullets fired for every confirmed VC kill.

50,000 to ONE! Go U.S. Infantry! If they don't get you in the first shot, they will DEFINITELY get you sometime in the next 49,999! Count on it!

And any force DEFENDING it's own country has the distinct advantage. Ask the VietCong or any Iraqi. It's not tough to motivate someone when their country is on the line.

jakomo

posted on Aug, 27 2003 @ 03:35 PM
link   
Jakomo, aah my Brethen..
Im from Finland..

Btw it was 50,000 rounds to one CASUALITY.. wounded or killed..
Not just killed.. they really dontknow how to use assault rifles.. as there is this topic about US troopers using AK-47 in Iraq.. these AMERICANS tell me how it should be used in FULL AUTOMATIC..
No dudes, say i.. SINGLE SHOTS are the right way to go..

posted on Aug, 27 2003 @ 09:16 PM
link   
i hope the leaders in iran like to take it up the poop chute. cause were gonna break our foot off in their ass!

posted on Aug, 27 2003 @ 09:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by FULCRUM
This is stupid. Like: "Weapon grade uranium and plutonium found near Los Alamos, New Mexico, US in 1945".. SFW? They have same right to these weapons as US does. Nothing more to it. But then again i personally think that world would be much better place if there were no nuclear weapons in the WORLD!

If US invades IRAN, i hope that they will smoke your bottom..

see heres where you're wrong. if the iranians have WGP, they will build bombs with it. and they will gives those bombs to terrorist that will use aginist target in thw west. how would you like to see a mushroom cloud over your capital city? you're lucky that the US is here to deal with the growing nuclear proliferation threat posed by countries like iran and north korea. i dont see you finns doing alot a bout it. if it wasnt for us it'd be your asses!

posted on Aug, 27 2003 @ 10:30 PM
link   
North Korea can never kick US ass I can tell you that, of course wether I can tell you if hundreds of thousands will be killed and/or the complete obliteration of the Korean Peninsula that I can say I am not too sure.

I wonder if the US goes to war against North Korea will China join in? Will Russia secretly fund and supply the asian armies? A massive hoard of red guard taught briefly how to fire an AK-47 with some using RPGs is a very fearsome force indeed.

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join